Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] - Page 10

Posted: 14 years ago
Hmmm.. Sookie.. Its so vampirish.. hahahahha. don't know whether this word exists or not. :D

First he feeling something for her....an emotion did he call it?! ...but then... again back to his dark nature...that was an very well put tirade of emotions ending to nothing. Enjoyed it!!
Originally posted by olive_green

no arguing with that- the guy is too handsome. 😉

i have bookmarked your link, seven days- will get to that sometime soon. thanks for that link- one dimensional clumsy damsel in confusion-you have a way with words- it just sounds intriguing.

:-) Never been described that way before.
Originally posted by Prasanthi

Hmmm.. Sookie.. Its so vampirish.. hahahahha. don't know whether this word exists or not. :D

First he feeling something for her....an emotion did he call it?! ...but then... again back to his dark nature...that was an very well put tirade of emotions ending to nothing. Enjoyed it!!

:-) Nope it does not!!!

I wonder if vampires have emotions. Since everything is technically dead in them, so emotions should not exist, correct? But then again, I had "Angel" as basis so I took some creative liberty.
Dark most of the times wins. Well, except for Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.
I am too cynical to believe otherwise.

Sookie
hey sookie..nice one..

the person really liked her..but well his cruelity won over i guess..n he cudnt even feel anything..he just suck out all her blood not bothering wether he caused pain but he did'nt want to look at her after that..mean!

thnx 4 d PM
do write more

-aish
oh...so it's based on Angel from Buffy...well, i have to admit that i did think about twilight at first instance...i remember the series...although i hadn't watched all of them...but yeah, agree with you completely that he is way handsome.... 😊

anyway...apart from the whole vampire thing...the description was really good....like you said a vampire with feelings..it was nice...
Doppelganger

Honor and honesty have no real meaning in these buildings with tinted glass, glossy corridors and expensive upholstery; its a place of irony, skepticism and deception. A brilliant facade of intellectual and polite conversations embellished with insecurity enshrouds this campus's inhabitants. This place is its own world, its own society. The flush green landscape covers the blackened soil that is identical of those with the intellectual soul who walks on the cemented pathway amidst the grass. They are indefinitely stuck in an oblivion unscathed by acceptance and fantasy. Their monotony of the life is mistaken for abundance independence, freedom and lifestyle.They are truly lost in relationships with warped sense of romanticism, brilliant career and a stunning financial stability. A bittersweet melancholy that sets amidst the taut muscles of the heart seldom surfaces on their senses and they stop mid-step because of that. A shake of head, a shrug of shoulders, a private smile and that melancholy is lost. They return to the alternate universe of dim lighted pathways and successful business endeavors.
And they adore their lives that way.

~Sookie

PS: Cynicism is never a conscious decision. When when one human's trust is violated to achieve a win in a petty ego war, cynicism is an escape and also a security blanket.
Edited by Sookie* - 14 years ago
thanks for that....it gave me a clear view of things....at least as far as cynicism is concerned...
it well written, and true...
reserved

Hey Sookie!

A well put thoughts....awesome! Is that not what we actually see around..people... living for false prestiges...hmmm!

Favourites in this are:
They are truly lost in relationships with warped sense of romanticism, brilliant career and a stunning financial stability.

They return to the alternate universe of dim lighted pathways and successful business endeavors.
And they adore their lives that way.

BINGO!! :D
Edited by Prasanthi - 14 years ago
Will be back after the read

Edit*

my favorite bit has to be,
The flush green landscape covers the blackened soil that is identical of those with the intellectual soul who walks on the cemented pathway amidst the grass. They are indefinitely stuck in an oblivion unscathed by acceptance and fantasy.

that was strong and to the point.

here's a random question, so who is judging these people? and what's to say its even true? Is is possible that there has been an err in reading?
Edited by olive_green - 14 years ago
hey sookie*
sorry for late reply..was busy..
anyways..loved both of them..
the first one showed a vampire who trapped a girl to quench his desire yet feel sorry for her..hmm...wonder if vampires exist in real,,,,
the second shows a very different story ,loved this line
"Their monotony of the life is mistaken for abundance independence, freedom and lifestyle."
thnks fro PM and keep PMing me..
good wishes...
sri:-)