Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

India-Forums

Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 12)

-Sookie- IF-Dazzler
-Sookie-
-Sookie-

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by olive_green

Originally posted by Sookie*

cruel intentions
has someone been watching the new moon?

You wound me so deep with this accusation.
I am one of the anti-sparkling vampire brigade. (Ironic how I even wrote a FF on those characters for the heck of it)

Actually, I was inspired by Angel. You remember that show in late 90's? I had left watching it after three seasons and last night I restarted it to take a break from crime dramas.

welcome to the club, I should have guessed, but I wanted a confirmation.
Tongue you wrote a FF on those characters? really??
i remember Angel, the one Buffy fell for hard! didn't like that show as much, as I enjoyed Buffy
but yes, i see what you mean.

Yep! He is the one. I really went into obsessive phase with that guy. Brooding vampire with a soul. It was darker than Buffy and lets face it. The guy was (is!) way too handsome.

Oh about Twilight story. I just used the names Bella and Edward. Its a seven part story and they talk only about books. Its actually fun and I am getting people to read it but they frown at the word "Twilight" (Yes, I am talking about you guys - NJ and Kiran!)

In case you want to venture and take my word for non presence of sparkling vampires with beautiful voice and one dimensional clumsy damsel in confusion:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1155223

Sookie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aria-Girl_2007

-Aria- IF-Dazzler
-Aria-
-Aria-

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
no arguing with that- the guy is too handsome. Wink

i have bookmarked your link, seven days- will get to that sometime soon. thanks for that link- one dimensional clumsy damsel in confusion-you have a way with words- it just sounds intriguing.

Edited by olive_green - 26 November 2009 at 9:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-

Prasanthi IF-Rockerz
Prasanthi
Prasanthi

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Hmmm.. Sookie.. Its so vampirish.. hahahahha. don't know whether this word exists or not. :D

First he feeling something for her....an emotion did he call it?! ...but then... again back to his dark nature...that was an very well put tirade of emotions ending to nothing. Enjoyed it!!

-Sookie-

-Sookie- IF-Dazzler
-Sookie-
-Sookie-

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged

no arguing with that- the guy is too handsome. Wink

i have bookmarked your link, seven days- will get to that sometime soon. thanks for that link- one dimensional clumsy damsel in confusion-you have a way with words- it just sounds intriguing.

:-) Never been described that way before.
-Sookie- IF-Dazzler
-Sookie-
-Sookie-

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasanthi

Hmmm.. Sookie.. Its so vampirish.. hahahahha. don't know whether this word exists or not. :D

First he feeling something for her....an emotion did he call it?! ...but then... again back to his dark nature...that was an very well put tirade of emotions ending to nothing. Enjoyed it!!

:-) Nope it does not!!!

I wonder if vampires have emotions. Since everything is technically dead in them, so emotions should not exist, correct? But then again, I had "Angel" as basis so I took some creative liberty.
Dark most of the times wins. Well, except for Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.
I am too cynical to believe otherwise.

Sookie
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
hey sookie..nice one..

the person really liked her..but well his cruelity won over i guess..n he cudnt even feel anything..he just suck out all her blood not bothering wether he caused pain but he did'nt want to look at her after that..mean!

thnx 4 d PM
do write more

-aish

-Sookie-

Mridhula Newbie
Mridhula
Mridhula

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 5:31am | IP Logged
oh...so it's based on Angel from Buffy...well, i have to admit that i did think about twilight at first instance...i remember the series...although i hadn't watched all of them...but yeah, agree with you completely that he is way handsome.... Smile

anyway...apart from the whole vampire thing...the description was really good....like you said a vampire with feelings..it was nice...

-Sookie-

-Sookie- IF-Dazzler
-Sookie-
-Sookie-

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Doppelganger

Honor and honesty have no real meaning in these buildings with tinted glass, glossy corridors and expensive upholstery; its a place of irony, skepticism and deception. A brilliant facade of intellectual and polite conversations embellished with insecurity enshrouds this campus's inhabitants. This place is its own world, its own society. The flush green landscape covers the blackened soil that is identical of those with the intellectual soul who walks on the cemented pathway amidst the grass. They are indefinitely stuck in an oblivion unscathed by acceptance and fantasy. Their monotony of the life is mistaken for abundance independence, freedom and lifestyle.They are truly lost in relationships with warped sense of romanticism, brilliant career and a stunning financial stability. A bittersweet melancholy that sets amidst the taut muscles of the heart seldom surfaces on their senses and they stop mid-step because of that. A shake of head, a shrug of shoulders, a private smile and that melancholy is lost. They return to the alternate universe of dim lighted pathways and successful business endeavors.
And they adore their lives that way.

~Sookie

PS: Cynicism is never a conscious decision. When when one human's trust is violated to achieve a win in a petty ego war, cynicism is an escape and also a security blanket.

Edited by Sookie* - 27 November 2009 at 9:40am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Mridhulaanu.happy4eversakadafihamini_yashsejal1986-Blossy-Sur_10Pebblez-Aria-RadiantTreasureJaponicaPrasanthiGirl_2007splnaish_punk6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Go to top