Writers Corner

Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 66

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhoomikauttam

Hmm read hte Reveille one... Its a more description story with playign with words I felt.. somehow the play of words reflected ...  will be reading hte next one soon.. and wil comment.. want to say.. whenever i read ur stories i feel like exploring new words phrases and emotons.. altogethr.. :)

tc

Bhoomi

Thanks Bhoomi. Yeah, you are right about it. Thanks for commenting.

Edited by Sookie* - 29 November 2009 at 12:04am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 11)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Originally posted by bhoomikauttam

read hte next one.. a bit more mature thought i felt.. hmm in general there we can have thousands of feeligns inside us but do we really show it out practically speaking.. we never forget what was left behind or what's gogin to come face to face the next moment... may be its a matter of heart and mind control..

this one was good i loved the way it was written and felt getting inside the story... so thats wht i enjoy while reading.. taking me within it.. :)
tc
Bhoomi

Hey Bhoomi.
Yeah, in the sense its little out of general stuff which I write. I thought it was little out of core, but then again, wild things are to be written wildly, no?
:-) thanks for the commnet.
Sookie

Edited by Sookie* - 29 November 2009 at 12:48am

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Originally posted by Mridhula

hey, well bounce was well described as usual...my first thought as i wa reading it was that it would have a deep calling, like it would be two sided...about them communicating with each other in their own unique way. this was different; the thoughts are pretty simple but the emotions are beautifully described. and like we all know, fantasy is different from reality.

heartland was tender...she didn't need to say the words because we already knew them...they were understood. it wasn't like they didn't know their duties as a husband or a wife...but like you said when desire comes, then nothing else matters. very well written...

Thanks and Thanks Mridhula. Heartland is kind of unwound, I think. Its raw and its something considered to be immoral in social premise. I just took a shot at it.
Thanks once again for your comment.

Edited by Sookie* - 29 November 2009 at 12:55am

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pebblez

* reserved hai yeh jee...:D *i WILL update, u knw that*

One more reserve from you, am gonna spam all your threads with tonnes of reserves.

Edited by Sookie* - 29 November 2009 at 12:56am

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey sookie..this was sweet..

he is so lost in her..that he dusnt realize what he's doing..and well hes so intersted in her that he googles her eye colour..how romantic!

but he just cant wait 2 take her 2 bed..and well look into her eyes..!

thnx 4 d PM
do write more

-aish

Hey Aish..Thanks. Its something I did a year or so ago out of sheer curiosity.
And I think you got the message a little wrong. All he does is imagine and hope he can convey what he thinks about her to her face one day.

Sookie

Edited by Sookie* - 29 November 2009 at 1:17am

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
The Immortals

I met her couple of nights back in one of the local pubs. She gave me her number after we shared some drinks and a handful of dances. Tonight, she called me to visit her. So here I am standing out on the corner of the street where she lives. Its past midnight already and I know I am late. But after tonight, I hope she'll understand why. I am dressed in black and almost blend with the night.
For a very long time now, the darkness has been my only companion.
My coat flutters and my wavy hair is all over my face. I chuckle. That must be the breeze. It seems like it's been a lifetime since I felt the breeze. Or felt anything at all. I continue my slow pace towards her house and contemplating on my life or lack of it. I stop in front of a small house. I see that she has a small garden full of daisies.
I choose a red one for her.
I stand outside her door and try to collect myself. I don't remember being this nervous before. I am about to knock on the door but then I see that she has left the door unlocked. There is a knot in my stomach just by thinking her trust in me. I almost turn around, go back to my house and forget everything; her scent, her laugh, her smile and even her existence.
But I need her.
I need her more than I need anything else. She was so full of energy, so full of life and so full of questions. She even offered me a good sunscreen to get the paleness out of my face. I had felt something for her. I, a person who doesn't feel anything, felt a small faint of something towards this person.
Was that an emotion?
I smile at these memories and walk into her house. She is on couch sleeping; perhaps she fell asleep waiting for me. I see two glasses and a bottle of wine; the wine bottle is not yet opened. I watch her sleep and her steady rise and fall of her chest in a rhythm for which I almost wanted to dance. I position myself in front of her. I can smell the faint perfume of her, something sweet something floral something very much like her. I can see the pale green colored vein on her slender neck bulged slightly.
I whisper softly - "Sorry" I really meant it.
I bit her neck slowly.
I could feel her reacting to the pain I am causing her. I was glad that I couldn't see the horror on her face or her disappoint in me in her eyes or her surrender for the mistake she did by trusting me. I close my eyes and feel almost alive with warm blood that I can taste and I can feel it flowing in me. Once finished, I slowly move away from her body.
I don't allow myself to look at her face. It would've broken my heart, if I had one. I pick up the red daisy that I had chosen for her and walked away.
And again, I felt nothing.

Sookie

Edited by Sookie* - 26 November 2009 at 8:32pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Mridhulaarismirnaanu.happy4eversakadafihamini_yashsejal1986Sur_10RadiantTreasureJaponicahad2buArushi.Girl_2007aish_punk6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
cruel intentions.
has someone been watching the new moon? :P

edit*
all that build up, and he has no regrets. deserves his darkness of the night
thanks for the pm

Edited by olive_green - 26 November 2009 at 9:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by olive_green

cruel intentions
has someone been watching the new moon?

You wound me so deep with this accusation.
I am one of the anti-sparkling vampire brigade. (Irnoic how I even wrote a FF on those characters for the heck of it)

Actually, I was inspired by Angel. You remember that show in late 90's? I had left watching it after three seasons and last night I restarted it to take a break from crime dramas.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top