Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hellossss Sookie!!

Amazingly descrbed :). Add this line to the list of my favourites.
Morality. Rationality. Social Responsibilities. Family duties. Career responsibilities. Desire.
Where the hell does the last one fit?

Thanks for the pm :D.
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey sookie*
wow!! fast update...
and another interesting story from u r side...
love the way u describe things..
i liked this line - "Searching for salvation in sins never made anyone a saint."
and also -"Morality. Rationality. Social Responsibilities. Family duties. Career responsibilities. Desire.
Where the hell does the last one fit? "
i do wonder how all these socialities life would be in real!!!!
hmm...that could be u r next topic!!!hehehe!!!
great one dear..
do send me u r next update..
good wishes..
sri:-)
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm read hte Reveille one... Its a more description story with playign with words I felt.. somehow the play of words reflected ...  will be reading hte next one soon.. and wil comment.. want to say.. whenever i read ur stories i feel like exploring new words phrases and emotons.. altogethr.. :)

tc

Bhoomi

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
read hte next one.. a bit more mature thought i felt.. hmm in general there we can have thousands of feeligns inside us but do we really show it out practically speaking.. we never forget what was left behind or what's gogin to come face to face the next moment... may be its a matter of heart and mind control..

this one was good i loved the way it was written and felt getting inside the story... so thats wht i enjoy while reading.. taking me within it.. :)
tc
Bhoomi

Mridhula thumbnail
hey, well bounce was well described as usual...my first thought as i wa reading it was that it would have a deep calling, like it would be two sided...about them communicating with each other in their own unique way. this was different; the thoughts are pretty simple but the emotions are beautifully described. and like we all know, fantasy is different from reality.

heartland was tender...she didn't need to say the words because we already knew them...they were understood. it wasn't like they didn't know their duties as a husband or a wife...but like you said when desire comes, then nothing else matters. very well written...

Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
* reserved hai yeh jee...:D *i WILL update, u knw that*

Okay, stalker :P here i am! Dude, you know, the last thing i read onl before going to sleep was aria's one shot...and now the first thing i read wen i get up is yours :D um not complaining either ways! :P but Bounce reminded me, somehow, of aria's one-shot...maybe because it focused on the emotions or thoughts of a single person towards the attraction they felt for the other...it was amazing! I really enjoyed reading that...simple and to the point..i lvoe that about your writing!

Hmmmm...Heartland *chuckles* kiss se inspire ho ke likha yeh? :P But really, the portrayal of what actually happens and that Morality/Rationality took me back to our three questions round once...remember? Dude, i was really impressed by that, seriously :) hot stuff! *winks*

The Immortals...okay, i know NOTHING related to Twilight would have inspired you to write it, so what did? :P khooni! But it was really nice, unexpected tha though...i didn't tink the guy was stalkerish :P but anyways! i havent eaten anythign yuet, dun expect a great comment :P

Cheer up :) and i will get back to u for my earlier comment laterz

BSW *chuckles*Edited by Pebblez - 14 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail
hey sookie..this was sweet..

he is so lost in her..that he dusnt realize what he's doing..and well hes so intersted in her that he googles her eye colour..how romantic!

but he just cant wait 2 take her 2 bed..and well look into her eyes..!

thnx 4 d PM
do write more

-aish
-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Prasanthi

Hellossss Sookie!!

Amazingly described :). Add this line to the list of my favourites.
Morality. Rationality. Social Responsibilities. Family duties. Career responsibilities. Desire.
Where the hell does the last one fit?

Thanks for the pm :D.

Thanks Prasanthi. The line is my favorite too!
Edited by Sookie* - 14 years ago
-Sookie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sri_4

Hey sookie*
wow!! fast update...
and another interesting story from u r side...
love the way u describe things..
i liked this line - "Searching for salvation in sins never made anyone a saint."
and also -"Morality. Rationality. Social Responsibilities. Family duties. Career responsibilities. Desire.
Where the hell does the last one fit? "
i do wonder how all these socialities life would be in real!!!!
hmm...that could be u r next topic!!!hehehe!!!
great one dear..
do send me u r next update..
good wishes..
sri:-)

Hello Sri,
Thank you very much for your comments. My apologies for replying so late.
Sookie
-Sookie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhoomikauttam

Hmm read hte Reveille one... Its a more description story with playign with words I felt.. somehow the play of words reflected ...  will be reading hte next one soon.. and wil comment.. want to say.. whenever i read ur stories i feel like exploring new words phrases and emotons.. altogethr.. :)

tc

Bhoomi

Thanks Bhoomi. Yeah, you are right about it. Thanks for commenting.