Writers Corner

Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 66

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pebblez

Okay, before um 'YEAH RYT'-ed again by you over the comments issue :D i forfeit so here i am..took a hard copy out, told ya right...and read it at night...and dude, my guy came in my dreams :D absolutely no connection and you are now going to bang my head against the wall :P

KSG? After reading DT (this thread)? Kill.Me.Now. Yuck! Blech! ew. ew. ew. eeewww....

Fly with me remains to be my favorite...i cant exactly put down why, but i think: a) because you used simple normal vocab jo mujhe samajh ajaye :P and b) it was simple. Not in the sense that the guy just jumped, there was something so amazing in the way they decided to give up smg that held no importance for them any longer, unlike some who curse it forever and still, like he thought, are too scared to die...its inevitable, so why not just get done? hmmm...i dunno why, i liked it so much, i read it aloud to anushka (my friend).,..thats a first i have ever done for any thing :D
Okay. So this is your favorite. What did your friend say??

Watercolor on canvas i have read before AND commented, told u before...i didnt get a word when i read it back then :P but now i do! i think, its the mind frame im in right now...hmmmm!!

So your last comment was bogus? Kirannn!!! Kidding. Watercolor is very simple. There is nothing complex in it and I personally like the flow of emotions which a person goes through for five minutes.

Hung out dry: 2nd favorite till date in your obnoxiously monotonous sad stories which i can not stay away from :P apni tarah mujhe bhi bana degi tu! :D but yeah, that slight acceptance of whatever came her way, those four words...dude, you are fab at mourning :D hahaha! me likey tons...ab intellectual kism ke comments matt expect ker mujse, u know i am not that kind...brainless hun :P

The name of the thread screams 'morbid stuff' and yet you complain! Sheesh!!! I love this particular piece Kiran. Because it came to me when I was driving back and I wrote it down directly on comment box and posted.

Reveille: Matlab kia hai iska? Only i dont have the heart to open a dictionary now :P But TRUST me, you hit on the nail on that one for me, for reasons better not told :D but yeah, thanks for this...personally, it mattered. :)

Reveille: Is a bugle call used for waking up military people at sunrise. Okay, won't ask reasons. 

The BSW :D (figure that out)

RGW

Edited by Sookie* - 25 November 2009 at 9:17am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 8)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri_4

hey sookie*
so u r india..good to knw that..
but u still have a lot of knowledge..books/serials/movies/lots of travelling/browsing?..
good for us all that experience helps u write nice stories which makes us happy reading them...
this particular one was really good..it was simple(for me)..
and i feel every person would come across that situation in their life...
loved these lines..
"They would feel empty and would be just some words spoken by a stranger.
Then you wonder, if everything is ever permanent at all.
Somehow, the answer does not scare you anymore."
so true...sometimes in life the one u love and care for becomes strangers!!!!
hope i got it rightly..atleast a little..
and yes i am now sure that i cant understand one-shots...but still trying..
thnks again..
good wishes..
have a great day..
sri:-)

I am glad you liked this one. Its pretty straight forward one and I guess all of us would have somehow faced this once or more than that in our lives.
I just exaggerated a bit..ok a lot :D

Edited by Sookie* - 25 November 2009 at 9:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureArushi.

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey sookie..tat was sweet..n true too..

I wish evry1 could 4get stuff this easily, but i guess not..but u noe if u try nothing is impossible..

n all of what u said was really true! ..someone u trust suddenly leaves u..tat def hurts!..n well maybe tat person did'nt deserve u..

thnx 4 d PM
do write more

-aish

I wrote more along the lines of embarrassment when a person unknowingly makes a joke or a faux pas.
:-)

Edited by Sookie* - 25 November 2009 at 9:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish_punk

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Bounce

I see you walking, no, gliding across the club teetering amidst gyrating bodies who move with the vibe of the club which seem to have come alive this evening with music being its pulse. You stop, smile, talk, laugh and move on the floor gracefully dancing to a rhythm that makes sense only to me.
Or is it my imagination that I find synchrony in my heartbeats and your movements across the dance floor?
When our eyes meet, the glass in my hand starts to slip and I continue to look into your eyes across bodies flaying hands and legs and hips and I distinctly hear the tinkling sound of glass shattering on floor and a guy standing next to me yelling - "f**k you moron".
The pull that I feel towards you is magnetic; its either that or its my desire fuddled brain which makes me sober enough to provide me with fleeting glances of pages of sappy poetry which explained the connection shared by two individuals. You know, I actually Googled the color of your eyes and I got eighty four f**king million hits on that and by the time I finished first eighteen pages, I realized that no one had come nearly close to explaining the right shade of your eyes.
This was never part of the grand plan; falling in love that is. 
There are times when I want to give into the sweet surrender and declare my love to you in the most romantic way. I would perhaps start with courting you and inviting you for expensive dining, tasteful entertainment and gentle kisses. And when I would lean in really close to get that proverbial kiss on the porch, perhaps that would allow me to get a closer glimpse of your eyes and give me enough time to count the exact number of freckles on your nose. Perhaps it is a good way.
But you know what? It sounds like a bloody cosmic joke. Anti-thesis of what we are.
As I walk towards you all the romantic things that my heart keeps singing sounds like load of bullshit and I come up with a plan that is more feral, more primal and more us. Here we are, at a party, where we keep up the masks that we wear in front of the crowds, we follow the charade that we have been doing all these while and when at the first stroke of midnight I will drag you from this club and drive you away and make love to you till you bleed. And then I will look into your eyes with you staring back to mine with equal fervor and then I would be able to explain every shade of color that I see and map out every tiny little freckle on your nose. 
And then I might tell you how much I love you.

Edited by Sookie* - 25 November 2009 at 8:56am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Mridhulaarismirnasakadafisejal1986Sur_10Escapist-Blossy-JaponicaRadiantTreasurePrasanthiGirl_2007had2buaish_punksindhyaa.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged
reserved

Well.. after the first ever threat from you I am here. :D

As you said its a sort of depressing.. read it another time... okay.. will take it from you for now. From my side.. i did not take it as an imagination at all.. so there I was struck.. Okay.. if it is so.. I enjoyed reading the every small emotion/reation of his/her imagination. So well put again Sookie. I conclude that imagination can go to the wildest of the wild.. truth remains as such where it is.

Edited by Prasanthi - 25 November 2009 at 10:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-Japonica

sindhyaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

sindhyaa.

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
beautiful sookie!
keep pmingg me yaarr
love
sindhya

-Sookie-

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 10:17am | IP Logged
hey sookie*
how r u ..hope fine....
hmm..nice one...
love at its wildest side......a guys feeling expressed at its wildest best...!!!
u r so imaginative.....its a different approach from u r side compared to all i read...
oh gosh i have to read a lot more...will do that in sometime..a little busy..sorry,,,
great effort....
good wishes..
sri:-)

-Sookie-

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasanthi

reserved

Well.. after the first ever threat from you I am here. :D

As you said its a sort of depressing.. read it another time... okay.. will take it from you for now. From my side.. i did not take it as an imagination at all.. so there I was struck.. Okay.. if it is so.. I enjoyed reading the every small emotion/reation of his/her imagination. So well put again Sookie. I conclude that imagination can go to the wildest of the wild.. truth remains as such where it is.

Be back

Post Reply New Post

Go to top