Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 3)

Mridhula Newbie
Mridhula
Mridhula

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
hmm...interesting.
i don't really know what to write....still absorbing it.
it was soothing actually, even though both were abut death, it had a serene feeling? perhaps.

i felt a reverie of thoughts.....

will wait for more...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-

-Sookie- IF-Dazzler
-Sookie-
-Sookie-

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Watercolor on canvas

Suddenly I have no words, no ideas left. There is a deep sorrow that I feel when I pick up a pen to write. My hands smoothed absent crease on paper while my brain fumbles with words. Then I feel that there is inertia when it comes to penning down the words that swirl inside my head similar to the way the multi hued water in a container in which the painter dips various colored painting brushes. The way one cannot make out a single color in that container, I am not able to pick out one idea, one word, one cthought that would make a sentence. A single tear escaping the confines of my eyes is the only resultant of the invisible pulling of strings of my heart; besides heart ache that is. Another tear escapes as my hands write those letters that make up your name. Even with the lack of clarity, my mind gush a million and one thing, my heart tries to override my mind, admonishes it and dictates a beautiful sonnet. The delirium that surrounds me suffocates me and hurts me. Amidst all the chaos that's taking place in my mind and heart and their internal warfare, my fingers writes those three little words that my pride hadn't allowed me for a while.
"I am sorry."

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Mridhulaarismirnasakadafihamini_yashsejal1986NinaAriefSur_10richiiiiiJaponicaRadiantTreasurebhoomikauttambasicquestion1Arushi.Girl_2007Prasanthi-memorable-The.Patthaaka.iwantitallaish_punk6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Very beautifiiul Sookie!! I'm glad I was online to read this!!

-Sookie-

-Aria- IF-Dazzler
-Aria-
-Aria-

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
wonderful words sookie.
the first entry immendiately got me thinking back to this poem, i had written years ago- entitled 'born again' about an untimely death and a yearning to live again as the soul struggled to exist in between the two worlds...i'm pasting a few lines from it here - they are not in the exact order..but just a few lines

Till on fine dusk when mercy was showered on

Soul felt emancipated from ages of cruel reality to boundaries unknown

Where word less voices echoed, revived all, passed on words that touched the core

Somewhere between all this, I lay to rest for the final time

Now when I open my eyes I feel flesh and smell the air

I stand on the very place, I had known before

Only this time I inhale the air that lets us live

Can hear the beats of life that I had longed for so long!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal1986-Sookie-

Mridhula Newbie
Mridhula
Mridhula

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
it was beautiful, perfectly describing the turmoil one goes through at the time..short yet sweet...

-Sookie-

bhoomikauttam IF-Dazzler
bhoomikauttam
bhoomikauttam

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Just read the second one.. and there is somethign very nice about the pattern u write .. i dont mean theconcept at all..but the way ur story flows.. the words u use nad hte way it takes the reader.. I like it and these short ones are so much heavy with emotions... hmmm I found the stories a great peice of work.... i dont know whether u ever have read any of gajra kottary books... she is an indian author... writes in english... i have red very very books..but i like reading her short stories... some how i visualised her stories as i went throguh reading these... by the way gajra kottary is also the writer to Asitva ek prem kahani..and recently balika badhu she has put her inputs...

good work Sookie.. will read more of the collection and comment... :)
tc
Bhoomi

-Sookie-

bhoomikauttam IF-Dazzler
bhoomikauttam
bhoomikauttam

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Sookie, I liked hte third one .. the canvas one.. firstly the title is really well thought.. and hte way words came about.. surely not less than a poem.. the emotions and hte last line made the whole story complete... i think i could well understnad each feelign in that word.... hm i do like sketching so i could visualise the whole conept too... luved this one... its sooo short but it said soo much ..and will keep it in memory for longggg.. wonderful piece again...thanks a bunch for sharing dear..

tc
Bhoomi

-Sookie-

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 5:44am | IP Logged
hey sookie..this was very sweet..

I guess the person is a writer..but she has no ideas bcuz she's thinkin of someone she hurt..and she's writing his/her name..that was really sweet!..but she did write srry..n tats gud..

thnx 4 d PM
do write more

-aish

-Sookie-

Go to top