Chat Clubs

IBL CC #14-(invites only)...Jai Chindi !! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 6:45am | IP Logged
ROFL !! ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL Sanu and Adi......you guys are AWESOME !!
PG Mode- Heyyyy.....dun talk lyk dis abt ma AB..........I bhill curse you to the daapths of damnation..........ur just jellus cuz he dun lyk u..............BURN AND DIE YOU PPL !! *hurteded muh* LOL

And Adi 2, the book gets crazier still ? Awwww......poor Stephanie. As if her life isn't crazy enough. Lol. LOL But looking forward to all the phunn !! LOL And I've read In your Dreams.....its a good one. But I'd guessed the suspaance pretty soon *proud muh*.

Oh Caroji, I guess I just missed you. Achcha, here's the link provided by Adi2....try it the book's great till now:
http://rapidshare.com/files/308184908/JEvanovich_-_SP01_One_for_the_Money.doc.html

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

psycho_angel-DarthVader-Bazinga

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IBL CC #14-(invites only)...Jai Chindi !! (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-DarthVader-

IF-Rockerz

-DarthVader-

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 7:30am | IP Logged
LMFAO....the  word SHOWERED is making me ROFL....ahem ahem....*angelic halo appears on head*....
ROFL

Haaye sanu,adi3 in PG mode....Shocked ROFL 

*AyyeeBee Mode*
LET ME TELL YOU ALL i am really haaaappy after all the LOWE and HONOUR you have showered on me.......now my skin is glowing and  my neighbours are asking me the RAAZ of my glowing skin....even Red Apple's  jealous of my skin Big smile ....thank you for the LOWE showered.....

Edited by Aditi_MJHT - 18 November 2009 at 7:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

psycho_angelStarshineHues

-DarthVader-

IF-Rockerz

-DarthVader-

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 7:53am | IP Logged
AAHAT CLOWNS + BHOOTS

BHERYYY SCCAARRYYY....

ROFL

when you look at the spooky train your eyes explode......ROFL

psycho_angelStarshineHuesBazinga

-DarthVader-

IF-Rockerz

-DarthVader-

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged

the bhootiphool hand looks like its made of HAY.....ROFLROFL

EDIT:-
correction......Its made of HAY+CARDBOARD.....ROFLROFL

OMG..does this mean MJHT n AAHAT have same Creatives?? Shocked Shocked coz even the costumes are similar...

Edited by Aditi_MJHT - 18 November 2009 at 8:04am

psycho_angelStarshineHuesBazinga

-DarthVader-

IF-Rockerz

-DarthVader-

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Kamal Khan to return to Bigg Boss..
The controversial Kamal Rashid Khan who was sent out by Bigg Boss is all set to make a return into the house...

If Vindoo Dara Singh and Rohit Verma weren't enough to indulge in all the dirty politicking, plotting and planning inside COLORS' Bigg Boss, now we hear Kamal Khan is going inside it on Thursday morning to create more mayhem.

A birdie sitting outside Bigg Boss house tells us that he's
apparently asked for "forgiveness" for his uncouth behavior the last time around to Bigg Boss, and the channel in turn has accepted his apology and decided to pep up the proceedings by sending him again.

According to our source, "Kamal has already reached Lonavla and arrangements are being made by the unit to give him a grand welcome into the house".

Bakhtiyar Irani who has already predicted that "show ke khatam hone tak kisika khoon hone ke alava yahan baaki bahut kuch honewala hai" was possibly talking about Kamaal Khan.

Kamal has many bones to pick with Rohit who had faced his ire and the bottle, the former had flung at him which led to his eviction by the Bigg Boss, as all the other housemates had ganged up against him and wanted him out. So this time when he goes in, he has a lot of unfinished job to be done with the rest of the contestants.

While Tanaaz Iraani who Kamal couldn't stand is already out of the House, her husband and the others are still there with whom he can settle scores with. Interestingly, this week, Bigg Boss has thrown up six names -- Rohit Verma, new entrants Pravesh Rana and Vinod Kambli, Claudia Ciesla,Bakhtiyar and Aditi Gowitrikar for eviction -- and we are sure after Thursday, Rohit would pray hard to his Lord Krishna to be the chosen one by the janta.

Because this time, Kamal's bottle could just hit its target!

eeeeeee.......REJOICE!!!! LOL LOL

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
more spice after KRKROFL...this is gonna be phun!!!

With teenager, Sakshi's entry into the Rakhi-Elesh parivaar, in NDTV Imagine's Pati Patni aur Woh,  it was evident that mayhem was expected. On day one itself  hell broke loose in the Rakhi-Elesh household with Elesh's outburst at Sakshi for disrespecting the rules of their house.  The otherwise cool and composed Elesh made it very clear to their teen that he is a no nonsense person. However, while  Sakshi got Elesh's message loud and clear, she decided to try Rakhi's patience.

Sakshi, had been ordering her parents around for quite some time and Rakhi decided that now it was high time that their teen begins to help around the house. While Rakhi was giving Sakshi a head massage, Sakshi ordered Elesh to cut an orange for her. Hearing this, Rakhi who was already annoyed, requested Sakshi to do things herself rather than commanding and ordering around. However, the incident that made Rakhi flip was when she requested her daughter to help her with the dishes, their teenage daughter refused to oblige. Little did Sakshi know that there was already a volcano waiting to erupt from within Rakhi. Sakshi, who thought she was too big for her boots went a step further to insult Rakhi that Elesh had seven girlfriends before Rakhi. That was it! This was enough reason for Rakhi to lose her cool and she demanded that Sakshi apologise to Elesh. An over-smart Sakshi who also lost her cool by then, used offensive and foul language, thereby tilting the scales of Rakhi's anger to the hilt. Hell broke loose when  a heated verbal argument began between the mother-daughter duo, thereby leading Elesh to intervene.

Elesh managed to get the women to sort out their issues by talking them out. Rakhi explained that Sakshi needs to know how to run a household as well as be independent enough to stand on her own feet before wanting to have a boyfriend (which she believes is a waste of time and energy). She tells Sakshi that she is at a stage where she can't even fend for  herself, so considering having a boyfriend should not be her priority at this moment. Sakshi compares Rakhi and Elesh's relationship to that of a boyfriend and girlfriend and said that she too wants to 'experience' it all. This infuriates the already fuming Rakhi and she lashes out at Sakshi saying that she should never forget that she is an Indian girl and this is not her culture.     

The whole situation goes out of hand with both mother and daughter screaming their lungs out at each other. What will be the outcome of this argument? Will Rakhi order Sakshi to leave the house as Elesh had earlier? Or will Sakshi sober down and realize her fault?

Stay tuned to Imagine and don't miss out the clash between this mother-daughter duo on Pati Patni Aur Woh, Monday at 10.30 p.m.

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Adi!!! im soooo scared looking at those bhoots...i swear i didnt read the caption first and thought it was a pic from comedy circus!!they are bhery bhery scaryROFL...OMG Ayee Bee ne phir se himmat kiya belog ko update karne ka???im sure phangurls are busy showering his belog with their slobber drooling all over it...Sanu....Adi3...keep reading....btw i finished that book[tell me your dreams]..dunno why ,but somehow at the end of it i thought those murders she did were justified...all those men were pigs after allDead *shudders thinking about a world full of men like that*

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditi_MJHT

*comes back laughing*

Oh wait...LET ME TELL YOU ALL (ROFLROFLROFL )......AyeeBee updated his beelaagg...

O2 Nov - Thank you everyone for the love showered
Cut to 16 Nov -  Thanks to all of you for the honour showered
ROFL

Let me take this platform to thank you all....(Plaatfaarm no 6 se train jaareli hai...plaatfaarm no 4 se train aareli hai ROFLROFLROFL)
Let me tell you all i am feeling too happy...

He claariphyed another issue .ROFL ...he gave the link to hijj original FB page...

the bit where he says "i feel touched for the trust you showed in me"
i misread it as "SHOVED in me" ROFLROFLROFL

Stay safe and Do be here....

ROFLis it just me?? or the DO BE part sounds like SCOOBY DOOBY....ROFL

Okayzzz..i should really stop my chindhigiri now....
but LET ME TELL YOU ALL....i LOWE reading AyeeBee baby's beelaagg....ROFL

*leaves laughing*

ROFL

i love his beeelaaaaag too

me thinks he has a standard format where in he substitutes words to get the right blog post for the day

Post Reply New Post

Go to top