Chat Clubs

IBL CC #14-(invites only)...Jai Chindi !! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:48am | IP Logged
if its any solace,u can read an excerpt from the book[well one of them,forgot which one]
http://us.macmillan.com/BookCustomPage.aspx?isbn=9780312976279#Excerpt

i found it howlarious!

about your hair...apply some castor oil to it.it makes the hair sticky and her fingers will get stuck on it.i dont think she will try doing a plait on it LOL

Edited by mjhtac - 17 November 2009 at 3:00am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IBL CC #14-(invites only)...Jai Chindi !! (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditi_MJHT

EEEHH...tujhe pata hai mere paass HOLAAND KA MILAK hai....FEERANCE KA PAANI hai...Hell....i have my own WHITE HOUSE....haah...
mere paas germany se imported latessht model hai..ROFLLOL

aur mere pass....mer pass.......Mere paas MAA bhi hai   Tongue Out
hmphf!! rakhi sawant ke paas bhi haiBig smileBig smileBig smile

ROFL....

time to go chindhies....*jhappis*

enjaayy babezzz....

addii22..even you should watch S1....Approve

my chindi internet doesnt allow me to load videos *hurted muh* okies ill try

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Congrats on CC#14 Party *group hug*

Adi3, AWESOME intro Clap

I went to APKGK  (don't give me that look, I was bored and its been more than a month since I saw a movie in a theater
*defensive muh*)and I went ALL ALONE, by myself because I just woke up and made up my mind to go to a movie, any movie n had like only an hour so I did not have time to ask anyone to tag along. Anyways, APKGK was a PATHETICALLY boring movie, I was appalled that THIS movie was likened to a classic comedy like Andaz Apna Apna *camera flashes on my face 2.7657 times* *cue music BG - indicating shock* The jokes weren't even funny, I only laughed at a few of them, I was rolling my eyes and went WTF?!!!! through most of the movie and I remember holding my head also sometimes Ermm - WHAT WAS THAT happening in the name of a movie ????? Cliches. cliches , cliches and MORE CLICHES - long faced sacrificing happy go lucky good for nothing good guy hero and perfectly unaware of everything goody two shoes, friendly sweet girl next door heroine who doesn't realize her fraaand is in lowe with her Sleepy, now where have I heard that before? OH YEAH I remember - it was not just me, but also my ancestors who have heard & watched a story like that like a zillion^infinity times. What is with the hoo-haaa about Ranbir and Katrina's 'chemistry'? Some article even called them SRK-Kajol Shocked *stabs self repeatedly* *Kekta maiyya's sad BG music plays* , I must have been blind or sth because I didn't SEE any crackling chemistry between them - they were just OKAY, only thing is that they looked good together in one frame as both are good looking people. Ranbir impressed me in WUS a LOT but he was OTT in this goofy role in Singh is King,ohh wait that one starred Akshay, I meant Namaste London, no no that starred Akshay too, I am getting confused here because of Katrina's role in the movie- didn't she play the same role in those two movies as well ...... I just remembered that I wanted to refer to Ranbir's acting in  APKGK but got confused because of Katrina's character in all the three movies which was A MIRROR IMAGE of her previous roles with new dresses and different hairstyle n settings. The songs were decent and RK's dancing was nice to watch, I just LOVED one song- hua jo or sthn, damn good one. Apart from that , APKGK is not even a time pass movie.

My Verdict: The only thing AJAB about this kahaani is that it is being called AJAB despite being cliched n done to death & the only thing GAZAB about this PREM is that it is still running in theaters albeit to empty seats but still that's GAZAB!!!!!

Ohh and I was almost stalked by some loser after the movie got over n  I was walking out of the theater before I acted quick n rushed home by catching an auto. 

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 17 November 2009 at 10:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psycho_angel

silent_shadow

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 8:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

psycho_angelBazinga

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Misery

All hail the queen of watching chindi movies in a theatre *bows down to maatey* LOL

Man Kavz, hats off to your courage for watching APKGK and that too ALL ALONE. I saw it at home with my dad and even his jokes (which mind you border along the lines of jokes made by our very own Aye Bee) seemed funny in comparison to the movie (dad has this extremely annoying habit of commenting whilst watching a movie). Apparently this movie was a success....now tell me where do I go and hang myself...Dead. The industry should seriously think about starting an award ceremony titled 'Sabse Ghatiyaa Kaun', for this year APKGK would win all the accolades hands down....oh sorry...it might have some competition with the behudaa Sallu uncle movies we have also witnessed :P.

@blue: Heyyyyyy I lowe watching movies in a theater and I usually choose kick ass movies but off late all the movies are chindi and I am addicted to theaters toh main kya karoon bolo? My last movie in theater was Wake Up Sid which, you have to admit, was an AWESOME movie. APKGK was the only bearable option Ouch amongst the others this week n I just wanted to watch a movie....

@brown: Are you kidding me? APKGK is a SUCCESS???? Shocked Shocked  How is that possible? Confused I only think it got a good opening in the first week but it wasn't a hit I suppose. Hahahaha Behuda Sallu uncle movies , I LOWE the way you phrased itROFL

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 17 November 2009 at 12:16pm

psycho_angel

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged
yay adi3 opens the new one!!!

congo

nw am off

psycho_angel

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Awwww......thank you Maatey and Caroji. Big smile

Achcha, anybody home ?

And I started reading One for the Money, am liking it so far. I hope it continues *glare at Adi2*. LOL No seriously, its very promising so far. I like how tough the heroine is.

psycho_angel

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
what is one for the money about?

psycho_angel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top