IBL CC #14-(invites only)...Jai Chindi !! - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
By the way, is anyone following Roadies 7???

I was watching the auditions and it seems to have tunred into a comedy show without Raghu/Ram..lol..although I do admit, I enjoy Cyrus Barochas stupidity..:P

Originally posted by: mjhtac

Angels will swoop down upon you like vultures and tear you apart if they ever read that..Gunjan Maiyya is the epitome of purity..of sanctity..of chastity.and no phangurl will ever let you call her boring.wait till they hit the retard button en masse 🤣🤣🤣

LOL! It was directed at Shreya Goshal but Gunjan maiyya is also in the same boat. To be honest, for the first couple of months I never understood how SG had fans..lol..Actually I still don't understand this. lol..Sanaya and Mohit are fun to watch off screen but watching Samrat and Gunjan specially the latter is more boring than watching paint dry...🥱

@Adi1: Oh ok! You should just buy the whole S1-S6 DVD pack.
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_MJHT

@Adi - 🤣 Why on earth are you following Shreya Ghoshal??...Puhleej explaan...

testing my tolerance levels?😕 erm...i had no idea she was the world's biggest dope😆😆😆...i like her voice and was hoping to get exclusive album/song lists on twitter...guess i get to know when she wakes up and hits the sack as well😕

And did i tell you ??....House likes Cuddy.... Yeah he DOES like her....eeeoowwww.....HUDDYPA...!! 🤢 🤢 🤢

🤣🤣🤣 I wonder if Shahid still does that when entering YRF studios or something 🤣🤣🤣God! It was sooo damn irritating...HADDIPA HADDIPA HADDIPA 🤢

LOL...I already knew about that. He's still pining for her in S6...🤢🤢🤢

Edited by Sweet_Misery - 14 years ago
psycho_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Misery

but watching Samrat and Gunjan specially the latter is more boring than watching paint dry...🥱

i thought people saw their own reflection in Gunjan maiyya??which is why she has fans who defend everything she does..."Oh,Gunjan sneezed today! how adorable!!!" "Anyone felt something i did when Gunjan ran her fingers across Samrats snotrag?i felt a shiver down my spine" "Gunjan smiled today.on second thoughts,she had a toothache.oh well how januable was that?" .watching paint dry is more interesting.at least the paint dries.Gunjan Maiyyas ansoos never dry.she has a never ending supplyEdited by mjhtac - 14 years ago
psycho_angel thumbnail
Oh yes the House-Cuddy convo..."one grab for man..one giant a$$ for mankind" how sick🤢 ...why Cuddy now???whats wrong with Cameron???
-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sanu - i follow Roadies sometimes..... Ride with Ranvijay  was whatever...*shrugs*.....there's no point in watching it without Raghu...lol...Now Irrfan Khan's on the show ...What do they think....Irrfan Khan can replace Raghu?? :S 🤢

@House DVDs - No House DVDs available here... 🤢 🤢 ..they just have Friends DVD everywhere...

@Adi - Shahid does the same thing...lol...
one of his tweets was ---"nini time..GNite"....??!! 🤣 🤣
-Ravenclaw- thumbnail

Oh yes the House-Cuddy convo..."one grab for man..one giant a$$ for mankind" how sick🤢 ...why Cuddy now???whats wrong with Cameron???

Apparently House believes that "Cameron likes damaged people" ...she doesn't LOWE him... she wants to FIX him.... 🤢 ...He should seriously get over it! ....

House-Cuddy are fun to watch when they fight....But no HUDDY LOWE PUHLEEJ ....  🤢

"Gunjan smiled today.on second thoughts,she had a toothache.oh well how januable was that?" .watching paint dry is more interesting.at least the paint dries.Gunjan Maiyyas ansoos never dry.she has a never ending supply

😆 The Sammy fangirls amaze me the most...Ek toh Mohit ke zabardast expressions, upar se fangirls ki bekaar analysis on his ''par excellence' acting..lol

@sanu - i follow Roadies sometimes..... Ride with Ranvijay  was whatever...*shrugs*.....there's no point in watching it without Raghu...lol...Now Irrfan Khan's on the show ...What do they think....Irrfan Khan can replace Raghu?? :S 🤢

@Adi - Shahid does the same thing...lol...
one of his tweets was ---"nini time..GNite"....??!! 🤣 🤣

I didn't bother watching it after the auditions. They told some haryanvi guy to put Cyrus on his lap and make him sleep..lol...It was soooo ridiculous yet soo funny..🤣...And they are getting all these random celebs which is pathetic. By the way, why did Raghu quit???

@red: AHAHAHAHA🤣Did he actually use the word "nini"...WTF..🤣

Edit:

Eeeee...Adi1 welcome to the maroon/red like button zone. :P...
Edited by Sweet_Misery - 14 years ago
-Ravenclaw- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Misery

🤣🤣🤣 I wonder if Shahid still does that when entering YRF studios or something 🤣🤣🤣God! It was sooo damn irritating...HADDIPA HADDIPA HADDIPA 🤢

LOL...I already knew about that. He's still pining for her in S6...🤢🤢🤢

He was trying to ruin her DATE with some random guy ....And she asks him in that ANNOYING tone of hers  "House do you like me??"...And He doesn't say NO... 🤢 🤢 🤢