psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
what?the sayank siggie??very januable☺️

Adi..i cooked your favorite dish today!!! Bread rolls 🀣🀣🀣

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG........that looks yummy !! And do we have another Taylor/Jake fan ?? Back off ppl..........me first !! πŸ˜†
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😍              😍
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thats bread rolls adi??lol/.... looks tasty!!!

and yea im still in india..will get back soon...holidays are lukewarm..all friends employed..i dont want to burden them and ask them to take a break
-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

IIIIQQQQQQ...*Faint Blush Cry*
🀣
-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjhtac

what?the sayank siggie??very januable☺️

Adi..i cooked your favorite dish today!!! Bread rolls 🀣🀣🀣

Didn't this remind you of my punji??!! 😳 ☺️  🀣...

-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Caroo...you here??.....I wanted to ask you......My college is conducting certificate course for Java and .Net .....Any suggestions for which one i should go for...??....

i am thinking of taking up Java....πŸ€”
Originally posted by: Aditi_MJHT

IIIIQQQQQQ...*Faint Blush Cry*
🀣

🀣ROFLMAO🀣

@Adi2:Hellooo! It was Break Pakodaaaa...yeh ''rolls'' kahan se aaya bhai??? πŸ˜•...I know his lips are bad, but not as bad as bread ''rolls'' πŸ˜†

@Adi1: Twitter Maata...how can people not see your tweet if you reply to their tweet?...SRK follows only 8 people, so is he going to tweet back and forth only with them? And what happend to that reply I gave to SRKs tweet?...Where did that go?...If he cant see it unless he ''follows'' me then how the hell do i get him to follow me on Twitter?....Like WTF? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• *hurted emoshans & centeemants* *sob**cry**winge*

Ok! The best TWITTERER award goes to Rahul Khanna...The guy is amusing and manages to write in complete and sensible english with correct spelling, grammar and punctuation....no shorthands...Woho! πŸ˜†
Edited by Sweet_Misery - 14 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aditi_MJHT

Caroo...you here??.....I wanted to ask you......My college is conducting certificate course for Java and .Net .....Any suggestions for which one i should go for...??....

i am thinking of taking up Java....πŸ€”

take up java...

basics are important😊
-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_Misery

@Adi1: Twitter Maata...how can people not see your tweet if you reply to their tweet?...SRK follows only 8 people, so is he going to tweet back and forth only with them? And what happen to that reply I gave to SRKs tweet?...Where did that go?...If he cant see it unless he ''follows'' me then how the hell do i get him to follow me on Twitter?....Like WTF? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• *hurted emoshans & centeemants* *sob**cry**winge*

Ok! The best TWITTERER award goes to Rahul Khanna...The guy is amusing and manages to write in complete and sensible english with correct spelling, grammar and punctuation....no shorthands...Woho! πŸ˜†

sannnnuuuu *jhappis*

Twitter maata....🀣 i like it... πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

Your reply is just another tweet that only your followers can see... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Since you are following SRK....you can read his tweets ....and he's following those ppl...so he can rewad their tweets... OK did that make sense?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

@blue -  eggjactly my question ... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†