IBL CC #14-(invites only)...Jai Chindi !! - Page 8

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by carolinecj

adi
if u want to stack 2 100x100 avis ..i will try to explain it as follows

..create a 200x100 blank layout.... make as many frames u want... ctrl+C and ctrl+Shift+L...
usually it is a 50

go to ur first avi...
copy all
and paste into this 200x100 blank image..tyhe fn key is ctrl+E..position it properly...u can move teh apsted image using mouse into the perfect position

then do the same think fr ur second avi

voilaa

did i make sense?

sounds really cumbersome ...hmm...lemme give it a try...im really hooked to that bamuliza song...trying siggies out of itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒand am trying to stack these two:

Adi! LMAO....Aahat Sigs??can u pm some pics for me??coz i dont watch th 3rd episode[not yet]...its too childish...i remember watchig something like Aghori on zee as a lil kid..was frightened to death when i saw the first few epis...then it got so chindi that i used to start laughing when the BG credits used to roll[it was an evil laugh BG muzic...totally howlarious!]

Edited by mjhtac - 14 years ago
vampire diaries

LOL

talk about vampires and sidra turns up

i had a random vampire confusion between vampire diaries and vampire academy

apart from the fact that both bite...

and after ages sidra appears to clarify :P
Originally posted by StarshineHues

The levitating black sheet.....OMG......this is effin' HILARIOUS !! They're ANTI-GRAVITATIONAL for God's sake !! πŸ˜†

EDIT: They actually CRASHED INTO THE CIELING and came down !! Lolz !! πŸ˜†
"Yeh....yeh sab kya ho raha hai ? Yahaan toh ticket ki khidki hi nahi hai !! *Hurteded, shocked muh* "

LMAO !! Haven't seen anything THIS ridiculous in AGES ( apart from KRK's death scene, that is) !! *runs away wiping ansoos of laughter* πŸ˜†
🀣 LMFAOOOO...Ok I'm gonna go and watch the full video. I gave up half way...🀣
Originally posted by carolinecj

some anonymous person is preaching aybee's beelaaag for people to study and have a life!! BLASPHEMY!!!
lol
u think is middle class??? dude its low class compared to the VARIETY of free themes available!!!! trust me!
@red:...🀣🀣🀣 When I see the word ''preach'' it reminds me of ONE and ONLY one person...*wink*wink* *nudge*nudge*...You know whooooooooooooooo! :P

Dude we all should seriously become his tecnical team....the guys' website & blog and SCREAMING for H_E_L_P!!! :P:P:P

Originally posted by Aditi_MJHT

HEYYLOOOO CHINDHI PEOPLE.....πŸ€— 🀣

today i watched a new house epi......eeeee....after 4 BORING epis... i got an AWESOME epi....!! *bhery haapyy muh* ------> πŸ˜ƒ

EDIT:-
Why is it that everytime I wanna comment on ayeebee's beelaag.. it's blocked??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

@blue: WHICH ONE ? WHICH ONE? WHICH ONE? *curious muh*....I started rewatching S3 πŸ˜ƒ

@red: I think its because you use Firefox....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxZu4IKKtDw[/YOUTUBE]

🀣 "LAATANEE MAIN BOL RAHI THI WOH🀣"...HAHAHAHAHA...🀣LMFAO....The guys secret spy lab is freakin HOWLARIOUS...🀣...The solar system in the background looks STUPENDOUS...🀣...So so...*chokes laughing*...he spies on the CENTRAL STATION through his kickass laboratory..🀣and the chic takes out a ticket the size of an envelope from the freakin wall....are you freakin kidding me??? THE WALL...the freakin WALL gives her  the ticket...🀣...obviously inspired by Harry Potter...just in a very very wrong way...🀣...Oh godddd! That was truly ass kicking...🀣  Thanks for posting the video Adi1...this is better than watching Comdey Circus...🀣
@adi - sent you the pics 🀣

@caro - Haiin?? Sidra loves vampires?? πŸ˜† .. i didnt like vampire academy...just read the first page...it was... ahem..whatever!..........but i liked vampire diaries more....maybe coz i was imagining Chase a Stefan...🀣 now toh i cant even do that....after watching that bhootiphool trailer....the Damon guy is also OKayish....werent vampy's supposed to be HAWT?? 😳 😳

@sanu - eee...i watched that epi - Daddy's boy...house has dinner with his parents...he tries to avoid it but cam paani pheros on his plans...LOL...
and me likesh the Wameron scenes...πŸ˜ƒ

the previous 4 episodes were just BORING.....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

@sanu - eee...i watched that epi - Daddy's boy...house has dinner with his parents...he tries to avoid it but cam paani pheros on his plans...LOL...
and me likesh the Wameron scenes...πŸ˜ƒ

the previous 4 episodes were just BORING.....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Adiiiiii....Eeeeee! πŸ˜ƒ

House has dinner with his parents...?? πŸ˜•...My memory fails me yet again! Is this Season 2???...Its been a good 3 to 4 years since I saw that season..

I randomly watched the last few epis of S3....Dammit! I got so freakin 'hurted' when the CFC team broke up...

Edit:

@Adi2: HURRY UPPPPPPP! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sweet_Misery - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Sweet_Misery

🀣 "LAATANEE MAIN BOL RAHI THI WOH🀣"...HAHAHAHAHA...🀣LMFAO....The guys secret spy lab is freakin HOWLARIOUS...🀣...The solar system in the background looks STUPENDOUS...🀣...So so...*chokes laughing*...he spies on the CENTRAL STATION through his kickass laboratory..🀣and the chic takes out a ticket the size of an envelope from the freakin wall....are you freakin kidding me??? THE WALL...the freakin WALL gives her  the ticket...🀣...obviously inspired by Harry Potter...just in a very very wrong way...🀣...Oh godddd! That was truly ass kicking...🀣  Thanks for posting the video Adi1...this is better than watching Comdey Circus...🀣

....it looks funnier when you watch it for the second time.....
🀣

LMFAO....did you watch the new promo??? we are supposed to get scared of a bhootiya hand which is made of Cardboard+HAY.....🀣

AAHAT CLOWNS + BHOOTS
🀣🀣🀣🀣...Can I get the link to this episode Adi???? 🀣

The hay+cardboard wala promo is so totally chindi....πŸ₯±
Originally posted by Sweet_Misery

Adiiiiii....Eeeeee! πŸ˜ƒ

House has dinner with his parents...?? πŸ˜•...My memory fails me yet again! Is this Season 2???...Its been a good 3 to 4 years since I saw that season..

I randomly watched the last few epis of S3....Dammit! I got so freakin 'hurted' when the CFC team broke up...

Edit:

@Adi2: HURRY UPPPPPPP! πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah its S2..the one where House gets a new bike..and borrows money from wilson..... coz he wanted to check  where he draws the line  *rolls eyes*.. the hilson scene was awesome....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@red - ugghh....i know.....even the thought of the team separating HURTEDS me *hurted muh*