Debate Mansion

OBama's Bow in Japan- criticized. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

gumsum

Goldie

gumsum

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by gumsum

The third group is just angry Americans who need a reason to be angry. You find them shopping at Wal-Mart.
Though I don't shop at wal-mart (I actually don't even have one where I live), would like to know what's wrong in shopping thereConfused? If you are not a self absorbed American yourself, why to have such a prejudice against those who shop at walmart. 

Because I am a true Yankee and we reject all things southern. Except for them precious accents. LOL

aha, now I got what you meant by angry AmericansLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OBama's Bow in Japan- criticized. (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Btw I have been a Wal-Mart slave too. Its a piece of work this slice of Americana called Wal-Mart.

That being said the SMART system for supply chain management is the pioneer in its field and unrivaled.

gumsum

Goldie

gumsum

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

I actually don't like that place, its very crowded, have been there only once when I was visiting some relatives.

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gumsum

The third group is just angry Americans who need a reason to be angry. You find them shopping at Wal-Mart.
Though I don't shop at wal-mart (I actually don't even have one where I live), would like to know what's wrong in shopping thereConfused? If you are not a self absorbed American yourself, why to have such a prejudice against those who shop at walmart. 

Because I am a true Yankee and we reject all things southern. Except for them precious accents. LOL

Hey, I was just at Wal-Mart today. Hmmph. LOL

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Oh and regarding the topic - people just need reason to criticize Obama. On a side note- I like his 90 degree bow, its cool.

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 12:45am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL hmmm just like the Angry desi's who want to vent at the Thackeray's no matter what the issueWink

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I'll tell you why it is criticized:

People have nothing else to do! Stupid! If instead they focused on saving the world together...

Midnight_Shade

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 1:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

Post Reply New Post

Go to top