Debate Mansion

OBama's Bow in Japan- criticized. - Page 3

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh and regarding the topic - people just need reason to criticize Obama. On a side note- I like his 90 degree bow, its cool.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chal_phek_mat thumbnail
[quote=return_to_hades]
The third group is just angry Americans who need a reason to be angry. You find them shopping at Wal-Mart. [/quote] πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hmmm just like the Angry desi's who want to vent at the Thackeray's no matter what the issueπŸ˜‰
-Sneha thumbnail
I'll tell you why it is criticized:

People have nothing else to do! Stupid! If instead they focused on saving the world together...

Midnight_Shade thumbnail
People must be having tons of loser time on their hands to criticize something as trivial as Obama's bow!!! I mean, COME ON! Give the man a break! After this, the only criticism that remains is that he breathes x times a minute instead of y times.
Midnight_Shade thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Usne_Kaha_Tha

What's the problem. Didnt he do a complete 90%? How much more sucking up can a man do?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

They probably wanted him to do uttanasan, that standing forward bend pose they make u do in yoga sessions.πŸ˜†
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

Though I don't shop at wal-mart (I actually don't even have one where I live), would like to know what's wrong in shopping thereπŸ˜•? If you are not a self absorbed American yourself, why to have such a prejudice against those who shop at walmart. 

Because I am a true Yankee and we reject all things southern. Except for them precious accents. πŸ˜†

I just quoted u so that u don't edit it when Ajnu comes and reads this ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ... oops ..i see ajnu already read it ....i have no patience πŸ˜†

Edited by kuhu.kuhu - 14 years ago
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Obama ban gaya Bowbama! πŸ˜†
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

I just quoted u so that u don't edit it when Ajnu comes and reads this ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ... oops ..i see ajnu already read it ....i have no patience πŸ˜†

Why is everyone trying to create a rift between us? πŸ˜›

baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

Why is everyone trying to create a rift between us? πŸ˜›

RTH

i don't think that will ever happen πŸ˜†
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Summer3

Image: Barack Obama and Japan Emperor Akihito

Obama's bow in Japan sparks some criticism

Conservative commentators accuse president of groveling to foreign leader

WASHINGTON - Some American conservative commentators are seizing on President Barack Obama's deep bow to Japan's emperor during the weekend, accusing the U.S. commander in chief of groveling to a foreign leader.

Obama greeted Emperor Akihito, whose father ruled when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor in 1941, with a simultaneous handshake and nearly 90-degree bow, sparking furious online commentary, much of it negative.

Obama's gesture on Saturday was not without precedent, however. Neither was the outrage.

Frankly I see nothing wrong in being respectful to others.

Agree with u completely Summer

WTH is wrong with the US

what they think being respectful to someones culture is somehow demeaning the President or the US
talk abt an ego trip

a complete bunch of BS

America u shud  Learn some humility and respect for others from president Obama
himself
he does not become inferior by showing respect in bowing 😑
Edited by baz786 - 14 years ago