Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-renu- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhi911

This is just a topic to vent out my frustration on the current trashy storyline and since writing is the best way to cleanse your soul i am just gonna pen it down here!

India has progressed bth economically as well as mentally since the past decades!

So most of us have bid farewell to the antiquated customs which have no head or tail!

The Singhanias have a huge house built more or less on modern lines but in their minds are still residing in the days of the kachha houses!

They still undermine the ability of women to indulge in decision making and expect them to carry a hood on their head everytime of the day!

Women too over the last decades have been able to come up magnificently in all fields!

So by showing useless topics the cv's are just trying to ruin all the efforts of all reformers and again show women as he poor weakling!

Drama is ok upto to some extent but you forget that apart from educated people like us who can differenciate btw nonsense and sense there are some who cant!

Thirdly , everyone likes this virtual 'idiot box' only coz it helps them forget their problems and tensions for a while and rejoice in others happiness not mourn at others tragedies!

Emotional Connect..My foot !🤢

If they are trying to portray thatall girls marry into a family like the madcaper Singhanias who wish to control the air you breathe then you are doing but ridiculing the institution of marriage!

These views are completely my own and i do not wish to offend anyone!

👏

well summed up , abhi..........bravo.....
snapfish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wish they listen and show when the younger generation really wants to see instead of scareing them away!
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well said and written, Abhi! I could not write so articulately when I was 16! Big kudos to you! I absolutely agree with everything you said...and yes, I was addicted to YR only because I could relate to it from my personal experiences...but, I can't relate to the storyline anymore...it is NOT an accurate representation of any sort of familial relationship...I choose to cut the crap from my life...and this show in its present iteration is the first thing to go... 🤢Edited by Nandalala - 14 years ago
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Well said and written, Abhi! I could not write so articulately when I was 16! Big kudos to you! I absolutely agree with everything you said...and yes, I was addicted to YR only because I could relate to it from my personal experiences...but, I can't relate to the storyline anymore...it is NOT an accurate representation of any sort of familial relationship...I choose to cut the crap from my life...and this show in its present iteration is the first thing to go... 🤢

Thanks Anjali di, i too have lost all interest!
Only you guys pull me here! 😃
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Abhi911

Thanks Anjali di, i too have lost all interest!
Only you guys pull me here! 😃

Ditto!
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

One cannot argue whether waht is shown exists or not? Problem is they are exaggerating everything... creatives have forgot thet everything in life never exists as black and white but  is grey... if Akshara knows to respect others... she should be shown that its her own respect which matters  first....

-renu- thumbnail

🥺
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
-renu- thumbnail

YRKKH- "DIL KA RISHTA"

jab dil hi toot gaya.............