Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
ya...of course..perception is bigger than reality.
perception of anything can act as motivation or discouragement. if we perceive that the thing in front of ur good for us...we will surely go for it. no matter what the real situation is, and in the very same way.we we have a strong perception what stood in front of us is not gud, no matter how beneficial it is , we will never turn our faces to it.

according to me reality is reveled only through perception.perception is the driving force. and who know what is termed as reality is perception again.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-.DontKnow.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Perception is bigger than Reality" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Perception based on right understanding equates to the truth which is the real. Sometimes our perception may be wrong as it could be based on our own experience only, so we have to go beyond our limitations. There is no harm in seeking a second opinion.

Edited by Summer3 - 17 November 2009 at 12:42am

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Perception based on right understanding equates to the truth which is the real. Sometimes our perception may be wrong as it could be based on our own experience only, so we have to go beyond our limitations. There is no harm in seeking a second opinion.

now i agree with u..
100 %

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged
there is no reality ! its all perception Wink Just wake up shikhooo Big smile long time no see or is it just my perception ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
well we see reality from perception

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

there is no reality ! its all perception Wink Just wake up shikhooo Big smile long time no see or is it just my perception ?
Well Suny we cannot see you as you are a ghost, so there is no perception. But the reality is you exist, so Reality is greater.LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I believe perceptions grow and change as per time.....perceptions plural so we can say it different ways...bt truth is one...I think modified definition of truth is perception......its a learning process...Smile

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Sometimes reality is confusing.....
And depends on perception....
Batao how will you percieve this
glass is half filled or half empty?
LOL

Edited by tetuty66 - 18 November 2009 at 6:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Post Reply New Post