I was born on - 13 November, 1975

I am - a simple person, and I value genuine people

Something not many people know - I was the 1985 table tennis national champion

Mumbai is - my jaan

My first crush - my wife, and it all started when I was 10 and she was seven

Marriage is - a blessing in disguise

What turns me on - long legs

I'm scared of - no one at all

My most memorable moment - was when I was playing for Uttar Pradesh and all my team members got medals

Sexiest woman in industry - Rani Mukherjee

If Rani proposed to me - I won't mind!

My strength - my self- confidence

I miss - my parents who are back in Allahabad

One thing I want to change about myself - nothing

Best compliment ever received - was from a guy who told me that if he were a girl, he would marry me

My ideal lady is - someone who's beautiful, with lean features, wears sarees and has penetrating eyes

Taken From : Telly Chakkar

Edited by SONYA_K - 12 November 2005 at 11:28pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Short Takes : Pawan Shankar" in Siddhanth forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.