Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashmii

Once upon 14 years ago (which is a really long time ago) on the 17th of november a little princess was bornApprove LOLyeah man CoolHer parents didn't know what to do with her, so they shipped her to South Park where she met and ruled over all the little peopleCool

She was a crazy leader, and eventually, the South Park people drove her awayShocked In order to fill her void, she joined a website called India-Forums where she met and befriened many people just like her.Big smileyeah so many crazy people eher ROFL

She spent hours writing, and soon, her efforts were noticed, and she was crowned "Viewbie of the Writers Corner."Shocked man do u know how long it took me Cry my writing isnt even that great lol. i hope i do a noice job... doing.. whatever idunno.. watchin this place LOL but yeah its all worth it cause the people are aweome eher.. Big smile

Any guesses to who this crazy/south park obsessed/viewbie is? Shockedwhoooooooo Shocked

Hmmmm shes probably one of the craziest people on this forum (but we still love herEmbarrassed)

she loves the ROFL emoticonShocked ahaan ROFL

okay i give upShockedLOLLOLnishu: ROFLROFLROFL

she is none other thenShocked

*drumrolls*

=====================================
===================================
================================
==============================
===========================
========================
=====================
==================
===============
=============
==========
========
======
====
==

*Nishi*
aka Chandani

Happy Birthday Nishi!
Hug
HugHugHugHug
wooooohoooooooooooooooooo hapeh bday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee ROFL
*starts singing*Cool

Haapy Birthdaaay to yuuuuu

Happy Birthday to yuuuu

Happy Birthday dear Chandani

Happy BIrthday to youuu!
HugHugHugHugHug
thank u asma diHug
*okay okay ive stopped singing u can unblock ure ears now my voice wasnt that bad hmph*TongueLOLLOLits okay it was beautiful HugHugHug

okay jokes apart, Nishi i wish you have the most amazing Birthday ever!Hug your a amazingly sweet person and its a pleasure talking to youEmbarrassed i hope you have a great year ahead of you and many to comeBig smile i hope all ure wishes come true and that you get everything you wish for!Hug hope you get all the wishes and blessings you deserve on this special day!Big smile

Love you

AsmaEmbarrassed

HugHugHug
man u are the best Embarrassed
i couldnt do much for you im so sorry!Embarrassed well i tried to make some sigs and got one made! hope you like them!Big smile i loveeeeeee them Big smile

and a video for you!Big smile

pa pa pa poker face pa pa poker faceeeeeeee Cool omggggggggg cartman is so cuteeeeeeeeeShockedROFL
Thanks Mimi and Roshni for helping me outHug
thanks guys Hug

awwwwwwwwwwwwww thank u thank u thank uuuuu soooo much asmaaaaaaaaa Hug its been so many months and i never replied back i feel so bad.. okay no excuses Cry 

thank u so much for the sweet message and my south park sigs Big smile yeah they are kinda ugly asma Shocked but its okay i really love them anwyay ROFL they are from u na and the thought counts Hug 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|-Happy Birthday Nishi-| (Page 4)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi0295

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANDNI!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have an awesome one! =D

And Asmu, it was an AWESOME post! Dont mention it *hugs*
thank u thank u mimi Big smileBig smile

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashmii

Reserved
still reserved eh AngryLOL

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 4:47am | IP Logged
happy Birthday!!!
I mean i didnt even know this Chands..(if i can call u that)...and then you happen to be helping me out...LOL..What a great gratifying person i am...
May God bless you and give you all the hapiness you wish for!@!!!
Love
Aranya

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aranya

happy Birthday!!!
I mean i didnt even know this Chands..(if i can call u that)...and then you happen to be helping me out...LOL..What a great gratifying person i am...
May God bless you and give you all the hapiness you wish for!@!!!
Love
Aranya

haha its okay LOLLOL sure u can call me chands Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafa.LunaPotter

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
and thanks for the wishes Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top