Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girl_2007 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

So.. how many hours im late? 96? almost 100? πŸ˜› wha-te-va Im gonna miss u anyway coz its said better late than never XD ritee?
So.. lemme write u, 😲 You 😲
Chandu... first of all Happy Birthday, i kno im late but well i had to say it πŸ˜† or ur image wudnt lemme rest in peace 🀣
Nishuu dear, ur one of the most random ppl i have ever seen (thats a compli, ya) and im happy for that, coz it means u have personality, and it means i wont get bored around u XD
I loooove U a lot dear and it doesnt matter how crazy u get day by day πŸ˜› i will still love u πŸ˜ƒ
God.. shud i mention the many times that IKJ made me cheer up? πŸ˜› it was soo random crazy that i cudnt help but laugh
Nishu, ur the 🀣 and the 😲 emoticones of this forum and maybe even of the whole I-F πŸ˜† and wid such a craziness, and tendency of chatting and spamming i sometimes wonder how u got to be a viewbie πŸ˜† 
Well, enjoy ur bday and enjoy ur images gifts πŸ˜›:

wow i love this one ^^

Muffinsss:

Waffles:

haha i ate a piece.. πŸ˜›

jk, here it is :

Gifts :

Hope u had a great day πŸ˜ƒ

Archu

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashmii

Once upon 14 years ago (which is a really long time ago) on the 17th of november a little princess was born πŸ˜†yeah man 😎Her parents didn't know what to do with her, so they shipped her to South Park where she met and ruled over all the little people😎

She was a crazy leader, and eventually, the South Park people drove her away😲 In order to fill her void, she joined a website called India-Forums where she met and befriened many people just like her.πŸ˜ƒyeah so many crazy people eher 🀣

She spent hours writing, and soon, her efforts were noticed, and she was crowned "Viewbie of the Writers Corner."😲 man do u know how long it took me 😭 my writing isnt even that great lol. i hope i do a noice job... doing.. whatever idunno.. watchin this place πŸ˜† but yeah its all worth it cause the people are aweome eher.. πŸ˜ƒ

Any guesses to who this crazy/south park obsessed/viewbie is? 😲whoooooooo 😲

Hmmmm shes probably one of the craziest people on this forum (but we still love her😳)

she loves the 🀣 emoticon😲 ahaan 🀣

okay i give upπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†nishu: 🀣🀣🀣

she is none other then😲

*drumrolls*

=====================================
===================================
================================
==============================
===========================
========================
=====================
==================
===============
=============
==========
========
======
====
==

*Nishi*
aka Chandani

Happy Birthday Nishi!
πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
wooooohoooooooooooooooooo hapeh bday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee 🀣
*starts singing*😎

Haapy Birthdaaay to yuuuuu

Happy Birthday to yuuuu

Happy Birthday dear Chandani

Happy BIrthday to youuu!
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
thank u asma diπŸ€—
*okay okay ive stopped singing u can unblock ure ears now my voice wasnt that bad hmph*πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†its okay it was beautiful πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

okay jokes apart, Nishi i wish you have the most amazing Birthday ever!πŸ€— your a amazingly sweet person and its a pleasure talking to you😳 i hope you have a great year ahead of you and many to comeπŸ˜ƒ i hope all ure wishes come true and that you get everything you wish for!πŸ€— hope you get all the wishes and blessings you deserve on this special day!πŸ˜ƒ

Love you

Asma😳

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
man u are the best 😳
i couldnt do much for you im so sorry!😳 well i tried to make some sigs and got one made! hope you like them!πŸ˜ƒ i loveeeeeee them πŸ˜ƒ

and a video for you!πŸ˜ƒ
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qST5eVLudrQ[/YOUTUBE]
pa pa pa poker face pa pa poker faceeeeeeee 😎 omggggggggg cartman is so cuteeeeeeeee😲🀣
Thanks Mimi and Roshni for helping me outπŸ€—
thanks guys πŸ€—

awwwwwwwwwwwwww thank u thank u thank uuuuu soooo much asmaaaaaaaaa πŸ€— its been so many months and i never replied back i feel so bad.. okay no excuses 😭 

thank u so much for the sweet message and my south park sigs πŸ˜ƒ yeah they are kinda ugly asma 😲 but its okay i really love them anwyay 🀣 they are from u na and the thought counts πŸ€— 

*Nishi* thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi0295

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANDNI!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have an awesome one! =D

And Asmu, it was an AWESOME post! Dont mention it *hugs*

thank u thank u mimi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
*Nishi* thumbnail
still reserved eh πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy Birthday!!!
I mean i didnt even know this Chands..(if i can call u that)...and then you happen to be helping me out...LOL..What a great gratifying person i am...
May God bless you and give you all the hapiness you wish for!@!!!
Love
Aranya

*Nishi* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aranya

happy Birthday!!!

I mean i didnt even know this Chands..(if i can call u that)...and then you happen to be helping me out...LOL..What a great gratifying person i am...
May God bless you and give you all the hapiness you wish for!@!!!
Love
Aranya

haha its okay πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sure u can call me chands πŸ˜ƒ
*Nishi* thumbnail
and thanks for the wishes 😳