*Aditi: Aakhri Umeed* Appreciation Thread#pg 1up# - Page 10

Posted: 14 years ago
How do i vote for Aditi if i don't live in India. Can i vote ?
firstly... u can not vote her bcos she is not nominated ... voting lines are opened for only housemates who r nominated for eliminations..2ndly.. even if she is nominated ppl outside india cn nt vote fr ny contestant...
Originally posted by Usman_m

firstly... u can not vote her bcos she is not nominated ... voting lines are opened for only housemates who r nominated for eliminations..2ndly.. even if she is nominated ppl outside india cn nt vote fr ny contestant...

Yeah shes not  nominated thanks for the info
Please save her atleast make her in final 3 along with peanut brain....Dunno about third one!!But poonam mata and BI both should be thrown out..!
Originally posted by cool_yv

Please save her atleast make her in final 3 along with peanut brain....Dunno about third one!!But poonam mata and BI both should be thrown out..!

I agree...
plzzzz vote 4 aditi...😊
nahin to poo mata k bol bachan aur badh jayenge...cant tolerate dat lady nymore...🤢
I wonder how come there is no post in this thread even today? Was there a real Aditi fan ever? I never liked this Aakhri Umeed word either.

Anyway being a silent admirer of her personality, beauty and style.. I would like to say well done to Aditi.. Wish you would have chosen a better company to be friends with and made the final glamorous by your presence..but anyway a graceful exit, dignified stay ..you held your head high when you went out.. well done again..

Will miss you ..
Edited by akash08 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by akash08

I wonder how come there is no post in this thread even today? Was there a real Aditi fan ever? I never liked this Aakhri Umeed word either.

Anyway being a silent admirer of her personality, beauty and style.. I would like to say well done to Aditi.. Wish you would have chosen a better company to be friends with and made the final glamorous by your presence..but anyway a graceful exit, dignified stay ..you held your head high when you went out.. well done again..

Will miss you ..

lol...i guess we had a few die hard fans...i wanted her to be in the final 3 but oh well...it was bound to happen...but she played this game well, didnt do much gossiping, backstabbing...n was quite passionate about winning...
I kinda knew Aditi would not win, but there was a hope that if they want a good person to win then they might keep either her or Poonamji... anywasy m sad that she had to leave... hope she remains the same level headed, loyal, and unbiased person always... all the very best to her...