Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swathi87

swathi87

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Now,manav's dad will look into the matters ,as he said to day that someone wantedly did all this to you and archana.So,he will expose savita's chaal soon.i guessing it ,and an 100% sure this is gonna happen?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemonauzeeanna44

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "manav's dad plays important role in exposing savit" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Yeh .. today he said that someone was doing it on purpose .. atleasr someone who  has a dimaag in that house except Manav .. he came today only and found out that something was wrong ..
hope he'll further investigate and expose all the bad deeds his ghar ka lakshmi has done .. ( evn though v cn't really blame her .. )
atleast someone who REALLY cares for Manav ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uzee

rekhab25

Goldie

rekhab25

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
i agree too.

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
2 people really need to be exposed -- and the show has set the stage for both of them. Manav's dad will expose Savita and Varsha will expose Manju -- but i think only one of them will be exposed, and the other will continue to create mischief after Arman unites. More than savita I want Manju exposed. I am not completely against Savita -- because even through she is selfish--she stood up for manav when no one else did!

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Agree wid u he knows his wife the best n he will expose Savita for sure....

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged
True Manav's dad will expose Savitha. But she is not entirely bad.
She is greedy and thats more because of the circumstances. She stands up for manav and I believe the tears she shed when Manav signed the divorce papers were genuine.

But some had to give it back to Archana's mother who thinks she is doing good in the interest of Archana and ruining things by saying and doing stuff without even thinking.

Manju is horrible. I wish some one exposes Manju, her brother and mother.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArMan

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 4:30am | IP Logged
awww am so glad that finally he is back...my heart goes with ManavCry

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Finally the show is goin' in the right direction.
Hopefully now Archana will listen to Varsha and Manav will listen to his Dad.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top