Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli Article Archive (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

With the festival of colours around the corner, Zee TV's lead actors are talking about their most memorable Holi celebrations as well as their plans for this Holi'

Karan Grover (Karan of Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli) 
This year, I'm going to be celebrating Holi twice as I'm first shooting for the Holi sequence on Hitler Didi with many of my favorite co-actors and then I'll play Holi again on the actual day with my friends ' they usually come over to my building and we have a ball ' my most memorable Holi experience was playing it with my teachers in school. I had a crush on one of them and it was a dream come true for me!

Suhasi Dhami (Abha of Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli) 
Holi is a lot of fun provided you know you're in safe hands and you can trust the people you're playing with. I do have my share of friends of the opposite sex but I know they will never cross a line of decency while playing Holi with me. One of the most memorable Holi celebrations I have had was when my friends and I took off on a whim and drove down to a friend's farmhouse and lit up the Holi bonfire there ... then woke up the next day and played with colors! 

Edited by Visha_Dhami - 05 March 2012 at 7:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrerubysklove_karanabha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli Article Archive (Page 8)" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishta06-VishaD-love_karanabha

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Kishori Shahane Will Play Mysterious Role In Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

High drama doesn't seem to end  in Zee TV's hit show, Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. The show that began as a poignant portrayal of a girl's love for the house where she grew up and the endless memories that she cherishes about her growing up years has now become a suspense thriller with its nail biting narrative. The show produced by Rajshree Telefilms has seen many incredible twists and turns  through the years and has still managed to keep the audiences glued with its interesting storyline.  In the upcoming episodes, one will see popular Marathi actress Kishori Shahane enter the show in a mysterious role. Her character will be called 'Karuna' and she will play Shelly's mother in the serial.

Said Kishori, "Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli is one of the longest running shows on Indian Television and I'm thrilled to be  a part of it. A lot of action and drama will happen around the time of my entry. On one hand Karan and Abha will try to resettle all the widowed ladies of Swarn Bhavan and on the other hand, Viren's (Iqbal Khan) brother-in-law, Sushant (Abir Goswami) will get murdered putting every inmate of Swarn Bhavan under the scanner. Mine will be a positive character but with shades of grey. Hope audiences like me in my new avatar."

Kishori Shahane is an eminent classical and folk dancer and a very popular Marathi actress. She is married to a filmmaker and also dons the hat of a producer.

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Image trap doesn't bother Karan Grover

New Delhi,Feb 27: Television actor Karan V. Grover, popularly known as Karan of daily soap "Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli", doesn't fear getting stereotyped as he believes in giving his audience what they like.

"There is no harm in being stereotyped or getting typecast as people like to see you in that particular kind of a role and as an actor one always wants to entertain the audiences," Karan said on phone from Mumbai.

After eight years, Karan, who started his career with 2004 show "Saarrthi", is satisfied with his growth.

"I would give myself 6/10 in terms of my growth as an actor. When I came into the industry, I didn't know much about acting but over the years, performing different roles, and meeting different kinds of people have helped me learn a lot," the 29-year-old said.

"This industry is like a school for me. I am blessed to have had such a wonderful journey so far," he added

He also worked in "Meri Awaaz Ko Mil Gayi Roshni", "Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki" and is currently busy with Zee TV's "Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli".

However, the actor admits it is difficult to sustain in the industry.

"It is not difficult to get famous in this industry but it is difficult to sustain. You don't get work on time. There are times when you don't have any work and there are times when you are flooded with it. It sometimes does become difficult as one has to be very patient when it comes to work," said Karan.

Bollywood is seen as a male-dominated industry, while television is considered to be a female-oriented medium where male actors often get sidelined. But Karan begs to differ.

"It wouldn't be right to say that male actors get sidelined as no show would be complete without them. There is a ratio of 60:40 in terms of the screen space that they share. Female protagonists are more as most of the television audiences are females," he said.

Like other television actors, Karan is game for reality shows but not as a contestant.

"I am open to doing reality shows but not as a contestant as I am not capable to compete. I would love to be a host or a judge on such shows," he said.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubysklove_karanabha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top