Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli Article Archive (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

YMGGK completes 600 Episode!

Rajshri Production's 'Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli' completed 600 episodes on 27th of February. Kavita Barjatya, the driving force behind the show had come to the sets and was seen cheering her entire team for the brilliant efforts they had put in. 

She says, 'Celebrations like these add a little extra enthusiasm around the set. Also it's great to come and meet the team at these celebratory events. It is a time of double celebrations... today we have launched our new show 'Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga' as well on Sahara One.'

Karan V Grover was his usual self and was seen joking around with his co actors. Surbhi Tiwari was sporting enough to break into a garba on the occasion. Suhasi Dhami (Abha) and Karuna Pande (Shelly) graciously sang for her. Also present were Harsh Vashisht, Yashodhan Rana,  Mehul Nisaar and others. The show now has taken an interesting turn where Abha and Albeli both have come face to face. Albeli is hell bent to prove herself as Abha, as she has started to have feelings for Karan. It is a stiff situation for Karan. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli Article Archive (Page 6)" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Karan V Grover is not wary of being typecast!

Karan V Grover is not wary of being typecast!

Small screen actor Karan V Grover, who is popularly known as Karan from Zee TV's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, doesn't fear of getting stereotyped!

On the contrary, he believes in doing what his fans want him to. The actor says, "There is no harm in being stereotyped or getting typecast as people like to see you in that particular kind of a role and as an actor one always want to entertain the audiences".

It is notable that Karan has come of age since his debut in 2004 with the show Saarrthi. He feels that in the past eight years he has learned a lot many things. Talking of his growth in town, he said, "I would give myself 6/10 in terms of my growth as an actor. When I came into the industry, I didn't know much about acting but over the years, performing different roles, and meeting different kinds of people have helped me learn a lot".

He further added, "This industry is like a school for me. I am blessed to have had such a wonderful journey so far. It is not difficult to get famous in this industry but it is difficult to sustain. You don't get work on time. There are times when you don't have any work and there are times when you are flooded with it. It sometimes does become difficult as one has to be very patient when it comes to work".

Well said Karan and we hope that more success comes your way!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Image trap doesn't bother Karan Grover

Karan V.Grover

New Delhi, Feb 27 (IANS) Television actor Karan V. Grover, popularly known as Karan of daily soap "Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli", doesn't fear getting stereotyped as he believes in giving his audience what they like.

"There is no harm in being stereotyped or getting typecast as people like to see you in that particular kind of a role and as an actor one always wants to entertain the audiences," Karan told IANS on phone from Mumbai.

After eight years, Karan, who started his career with 2004 show "Saarrthi", is satisfied with his growth.

"I would give myself 6/10 in terms of my growth as an actor. When I came into the industry, I didn't know much about acting but over the years, performing different roles, and meeting different kinds of people have helped me learn a lot," the 29-year-old said.

"This industry is like a school for me. I am blessed to have had such a wonderful journey so far," he added

He also worked in "Meri Awaaz Ko Mil Gayi Roshni", "Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki" and is currently busy with Zee TV's "Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli".

However, the actor admits it is difficult to sustain in the industry.

"It is not difficult to get famous in this industry but it is difficult to sustain. You don't get work on time. There are times when you don't have any work and there are times when you are flooded with it. It sometimes does become difficult as one has to be very patient when it comes to work," said Karan.

Bollywood is seen as a male-dominated industry, while television is considered to be a female-oriented medium where male actors often get sidelined. But Karan begs to differ.

"It wouldn't be right to say that male actors get sidelined as no show would be complete without them. There is a ratio of 60:40 in terms of the screen space that they share. Female protagonists are more as most of the television audiences are females," he said.

Like other television actors, Karan is game for reality shows but not as a contestant.

"I am open to doing reality shows but not as a contestant as I am not capable to compete. I would love to be a host or a judge on such shows," he said.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2804967

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Karan V. Grover and Suhasi Dhami Are iPad Freaks!

Karan V. Grover, who plays the lead role of Karan in Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli is a self confessed gadget freak! The handsome lad is extremely tech savvy and is often seen glued to gadget magazines and checking out the new products out in the market. The latest addition to his kitty is his brand new iPad!

Karan and his new iPad are totally inseparable! "They have become inseparable soul mates", says a crew member! Following his footsteps, is the gorgeous Suhasi Dhami (Abha), who has also caught onto the latest fad! Says the lissome lady," Karan introduced me to the iPad and trust me, it's the best thing I have ever purchased! It's so cool!"

Recently, Karan and Suhasi were startled when Alok Nath ji (Thakur Uday Pratap) thundered, "What is wrong with you kids?' earlier all of us used to talk so much while nowadays, I just see you all staring down at your iPad screens all the time." Karan calmly walked over to him and showed him the cool gadget and taught him how to play games and use the other features of the gadget. 

"I am sure very soon even Alok Sir will get an iPad of his own. These days he plays games on the iPad with childlike enthusiasm," chuckles Suhasi. Karan and Suhasi are often spotted discussing the latest applications on their iPads or watching movies together. These gadgets have not only become stress busters but also as a ready reckoner for any kind of information. 

With high drama on the show, Karan also shared the current storyline saying, "The viewers will soon witness some high voltage drama. In the upcoming episodes, there will be a major highpoint in the daily wherein through dramatic turn of events, Abha will return to her rightful place i.e. Swarnabhavan and will confront Albeli. There will be a struggle between both of them to prove their identities as who is the real Abha Karan Prasad - the legally wedded wife of Karan and the rightful daughter-in-law of the house. Will Albeli understand Abha's predicament and leave? Will Albeli turn negative?  Or will Abha face the biggest challenge of her life where she'll have to prove that she is the real Abha and Albeli, the imposter is just her lookalike. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2802848

Edited by Visha_Dhami - 03 March 2012 at 7:40pm

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Chasing dreams and fulfilling them

Managing a hectic schedule and keeping your calm at the same time is not everyone's cuppa.

EYE CANDY : Karan V GroverBut for this television actor it is.  Metrolife talks to Karan V Grover and finds out what keeps him ticking on the small screen. 

Karan confesses that he is happiest when working, even if it means long hours of shooting. "I can work for 25 hours a day and yet be raring to go for another bout of shooting without any complaints. I love talking about my work. I'd never be comfortable talking about my new cell phone or a trip to Bali," he reveals.

The actor is best known for his portrayal of Arjun Goenka in Saarrthi and is now playing the role of Karan Prasad in Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. He says, "I am currently satisfied with my career and very happy to work with Rajshri Productions. I am looking forward to working with them in future too."

So ever thought about participating in a reality show? He says, "All reality shows are scripted. Actors performing in these reality shows also rehearse. Viewers never get to watch the uncut version of the show and they only get to watch what producers want to show them." 

Before Karan got into acting he was training as a chemical engineer, but soon discovered his true calling. He started out by working with set designer Omung Kumar's event management company for a year and later participated in Mr India contest in 2004 where he was among the top five finalists. And then the doors to stardom opened with Karan's first job as a VJ with Zee Music. 

What about Bollywood dreams? "At the moment I don't have any offers from Bollywood but if I get a chance I would love to do a film like Rang De Basanti or play the James Bond character.

I am not a very good dancer so if at all I do get an offer for a film, it'd be without any song and dance sequence," he says. The telly actor who aspires to direct movies and television serials, won his first award, the 'Zee Rishtey Awards in Favourite Beta Category' for Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, in December 2010. 

And as far as personal life is concerned, he shares, "I am fond of travelling and believe that everyone should travel at least once in a year. Goa and Ladakh are two of my favourite destinations in India."

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

'I get my energy from work' - Karan V Grover

He used to be a chemical engineering student at Bombay Institute of Technology. But Karan V Grover realised he wanted to be an actor instead. The TV star and lead of the soap, Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli on Zee TV, has 594 episodes to his credit. Grover, who enjoys gymming and tennis, shared fundaas with Ila Sankrityayan

What will your character in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli go through next?

Swarn Abha (played by Suhasi Goradia Dhami), my wife, has a duplicate called Albeli. I set out to find who is real.

Will Karan be successful?

Of course. Because true love always wins!

You are currently involved with Rajshri Productions' banner.

Yes, because I'm busy with this show for about three to four months.

What is Suhasi Goradia Dhami like?

We have fun. But since she is short, I have to bend a little. So that we appear perfect onscreen together!

Karan you started your career as a VJ with Zee Music and moved to television...

It was amazing.  I matured a lot as an actor, though the learning process is still on. Tv is full of competition.

It forces you to progress. And the process is lots of fun.  I am totally crazy about playing different roles.

Besides acting, what else would you like to do?

I would love to host reality shows in future. It is exciting to judge new, emerging talent.

What you think about the scenario of the tv industry today?

It is growing. But needs to broaden itself, in terms of  shows.

You are very health conscious. What is your personal fitness mantra?

Jogging thrice a week. At least  half an hour. To forty-five minutes. I do kickboxing.  I keep dinner light. Carbs low. Protein high.

One thing you crave...

I get energy from work and can slog for almost 25 hours without feeling bored or tired.

What's  leisure like?

Travelling.  I  love driving. I would d love to visit Antarctica. I recently went to New York.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2800701

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

YMGGK is a landmark show: Karan

The quintessential lover boy, Karan V Grover, who plays the role of Karan in Zee TV's primetime show, Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli is here in Delhi  to have an exclusive tete-a-tete with the media and meet his ardent fans. Made by Rajshree Productions, the Dehradun lad Karan joined the cast of Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli in the year 2009. Since its launch, the show has gone from strength to strength and the viewers have loved Karan for his portrayal of an ideal husband and his on screen chemistry with Swarn Abha (Suhasi Dhami).

Karan was training to become a chemical engineer when he soon found his calling in acting. Says Karan, "Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli is a landmark show on Zee TV. It has been three years and I can very proudly proclaim that the show is a favourite amongst the viewers because it's still delivering good TRPs."  Sometime back, Karan was highly appreciated for his double role — that of Karan and his twin brother, Ranchod Tiwary.  Karan was shown to become a quadriplegic following an accident and at the same time, the actor was playing the character of his  estranged twin brother Ranchod Tiwary, a junior artist and a tapori.

Apart from acting, Karan's spontaneity and presence of mind has also made him a sought after anchor in the industry. He recently anchored Zee Rishtey Awards along with Jay Bhanushali and Mona Singh. "Not many people know that I started my career as a VJ on Zee Music now known as Zing," says the dimpled actor. "It's very rare that we get to travel amidst the hectic daily shoots and when I heard that I was to visit Delhi, I was thrilled to come here and enjoy the chill. And I have also come here only to hog, hog and hog….the variety of food in India is just too tempting to resist," ends the actor with the smile.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Sexy 'Bahu-Betis' of small screen - Suhasi Dhami

Fully clad, decked up with jewels and loaded with tons of makeup - that's how you'd have generally seen these television saas, bahus and betis on small screen. Here's your chance to get up, close and personal with their real avatar.

Check out this album and see how these TV queens get transformed into glam dolls in their real life.

Suhasi Dhami as Abha in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Suhasi Dhami as Abha in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top