Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli Article Archive (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Saniya loses her father, as Sanskar kidnaps Aabha..

Zee TV's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli has some interesting twists on cards for viewers..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli Article Archive (Page 5)" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Dabangg flavour on Zee
Buzz up!

When the entire nation is dancing to the tune of Salman Khan's Dabangg, how can our television industry which has always been inspired by Bollywood remain untouched.

Discuss here

Television is now cashing on the skyrocketing success of the movie and rising popularity of Chulbul Pandey essayed by Salman Khan. Zee TV has incorporated a few scenes and look and feel of the characters of some of its shows Ala Chulbul Pandey and Munni. Nishant Shokeen's current look in Mera Naam Karegi Roshan resembles Chulbul and yet another protagonist of one of the shows titled as Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, Suhasi Dhami danced to the tune of chartbuster song Munni badnam hui Ala Malaika Arora Khan.

Says Nishant, ''Both Sufi, male lead of
Mera Naam Karegi Roshan and I are in disguise. Where my look resembles Salman's Chulbul Pandey, Sufi will be in the disguise of a sardar. It's fun to be dressed up differently and I am getting rave reviews for my look on the show. We are in disguise as we have to make our way into Reet's house.''

Informs our source from
Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar, ''Sanskar has thrown a bachelor party for his friends post his marriage. During a performance by dancers, he imagines Swarnabha (Suhasi) dancing on Munni badnaam hui.''

All attempts to reach Suhasi remained futile.

With the movie breaking all the earlier records, we hope our daily soaps can too reap the benefit.

Watch
Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Mera Naam Karegi Roshan at 8:30 and 10;30 pm respectively on Zee TV.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Dabangg-flavour-on-Zee&xfile=2010/September/News_20100921_35

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Thread re-opened

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Aww, thank you -Ravjot-. Anymore, all related article's can be posted here Smile

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged

TRP ratings from 28 Dec to 4 Jan

It's another Wednesday and TellyBuzz gladly brings to you the TRP update for this week.  Since there have been a lot of requests for including more shows on the list, we thought of elongating it by increasing the number to 15.

So here you go, here is the list of the shows with top TRPs this week.

Television Shows

TRPs (This Week)

TRPs (Last Week)

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Diya Aur Baati Hum

Balika Vadhu

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlaata hain

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Sasural Simar Ka

Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya

Pavitra Rishta

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Saural Genda Phool

Uttaran

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Saas Bina Sasural

Hitler Didi

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi

Coming to the GECs, Star Plus still holds its #1 position to itself with a 325 GEC rating. Though the ratings have fallen as compared to last week's (344), the channel maintains its prime position. Marching closely behind is Colors with a GEC rating of 256 and Sony TV with 240.

PS: The ratings are never dormant and there are unexpected changes every week. Let us see how the graph changes for the shows next week. Keep watching this space for more.

Compiled By Saranya Valsarajan

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Darshan Pandya to re-enter Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar K

Darshan Pandya

The current track of Zee TV's Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli will very soon spice up all thanks to a re-entry. Buzz is that Darshan Pandya, who essayed the character of Ashmit in the daily, will make a comeback. Darshan Pandya is currently seen in Balaji Telefilms' Kyaa Hua Tera Vaadaaired on Sony Entertainment Television.

Currently, Lata (Namrata Thapa) is happily married and settled with Raj Singhania (Samir Dharmadhikari) in the show. But soon Ashmit (Darshan Pandya) whom she was suppose to get married earlier will enter her life to make her life miserable.

A source close to the show informs Tellychakkar.com, "Darshan's entry is expected to bring in some spicy drama." In the upcoming episodes Ashmit will come to take his daughter who is with Lata since Ashmit and his wife Koyal (played by Sonia Singh) were sent to jail. "Not only this, Raj's Daima (Kiran Bhargava) will try to create a rift between Raj-Lata. She will try to create misunderstanding between them by telling Raj false stories about Ashmit and Lata," adds the source.

Tellychakkar.com contacted Darshan Pandya who confirmed the news and said, "My character's sole motive will be to get his daughter back and might end up creating troubles in Lata's life. For rest, the viewers will have to wait and watch."

Darshan will re-enter the show in the coming week.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Its negative yet dignified!' - Priyanka from YMGGK

Dimple Inamdar who portrays the character of Priyanka in Rajshri's show Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli is happy how her character shaped up on the show. She says, " I started on the show as a sweet girl, with hidden intensions and gradually how things turn in the show because of my character is an interesting aspect of my role. I have in a way come in the spot light because it is Priyanka's brain behind what is happening with the other characters on the show. Its negative yet dignified!" She is quick to add, " I love the character because I am not crying or pining away. It is fun to play a character, who is planning and scheming the mastermind! I hope it remains this way. Also I am so glad that for the first time I got nominated for Priyanka's character in Zee Rishte Awards. Hence this character is close to my heart. " Dimple celebrated her birthday in January and is extremely happy with the way her career is shaping up. She says, " I am so glad to work with Rajshri, it has been an amazing experience. Everyone on the sets and crew is so cooperative. All my co actors are encouraging and they wished me the best for the coming year." We asked her is she gifted herself something on this birthday, she enthusiastically says, "I got myself a car! ".

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Iqbal Khan tipped to enter Ymggk

Iqbal Khan

The handsome and suave Iqbal Khan, who pleased one and all with his charming personality in ZEE TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, is all set to return to the fascinating world of Hindi television. Yes, if sources are to be believed then the macho man will soon make an entry in ZEE TV's show

Iqbal shares a good rapport with the channel and has been a part of shows on ZEE TV like Chhoona Hai Aasmaan, Waaris, and as mentioned above, Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. And his genial streak is expected to continue with Yahan Main'

In the show, the track reached a high-point with Abha and Albeli coming face to face. And soon it will churn out more drama with Iqbal making an entry to get revenge on the Prasad family.

talked to Iqbal and he said, "Yes, I have been approached for the role. I have seen it and it's a nice show. But nothing has been finalised yet as I am yet to take any decision."

Keep reading this section for more details on Yahan Main'!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top