Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli Article Archive (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Sakshi Talwar now joins Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli..

Zee TV's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli will now see the entry of Sakshi Talwar...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli Article Archive (Page 4)" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Alok Nath
You are one of our most dependable actors- but tell us, why be an actor at all? What led you to it?
It would be difficult to pinpoint exactly what triggered it, but I found myself on stage at the age of six. I was in Modern School in Delhi and Om Shivpuri taught us Hindi Theatre.
Alok Nath
How were your acting aspirations received at home?
With resentment, what else? My doctor father and teacher mother were aghast because my studies suffered. But then, they saw my performance and conceded "Chalo, kahin toh kuch karta hai".
Alok Nath
And then?
Well, it continued in college and I realized that I am good at it. It was like, you wake me up and say Alok Act! And I will start acting! So I decided to join the National School of Drama!

Alok Nath
Do you remember your first shot?
Yes, I do, it was in Gandhi, it was near Qutub Minar. But it happened very well.
Alok Nath
How about not getting to be a song and dance hero?
Smiles, Banne toh wahi aaye the! Did a film too in the lead with Tina Munim- Kamang! Yaad hai. (Smiles) But unfortunately it couldn't be understood by the audience - it was misinterpreted and it bombed!
Alok Nath
So how is it to be directed by Rajshree's Sooraj?
Oh, he is a gem of a person! And so down to earth! You know, he tried to make a modern film in 'Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon'. i.e away from the Rajshree mould. Once he told me one day after a screening, a girl accosted and cribbed and said, 'Sooraj ji what have you done? You made your heroine wear a skirt? How can you forget that Rajshree has a Ma Sarawati in its emblem?' That's the image and the sanskar, Rajshree has to live up to!
Alok Nath
In Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli which scene has given you total satisfaction?
That is never there, but the scene where I celebrate 100 years of Swarn Bhawan and my debtors come with court orders for an auction was really good. The way I treat the guests and ask them not to leave and to have food at least- it was full of complex emotions!
Alok Nath
Was there a scene that was difficult? We mean, where you had to do some extra effort as an actor?
That was the sequence when we had fallen on bad times and had to shift to the humble dwelling of my wife's Muhbola Bhai and my daughter starts working to make ends meet for the family- but secretively from me. One day, I get the wind of it and physically throw her out of the house! It took quite an effort to do that correctly!
Alok Nath

So is there any role left you want to do?
No, I am happy with what I am. Alok Nath is like this only.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Alok-Nath-Rajshrees-special-face&aid=1624

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Now Karan will meet his childhood friend in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar

Karan Grover and Saakshi Talwar

It's some bonding with old friends on Zee TV's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. After Swarnabha (Suhasi Dhami) met her childhood friend Sanskaar played by Ankur Nayyar, now it's her husband Karan (Karan Grover) who will be visited by his childhood friend Sanya (Saakshi Talwar). Talwar had played the lead in Ranbir Rano. Apparently, Sanya secretly admires and loves Karan. She isn't aware of his marriage with Swarnabha and envies their chemistry.

Elaborating on her role in the show, Talwar says, "I am playing Sanya, Karan's childhood friend from Delhi. I like Karan a lot but he is not aware of my feelings for him. She is a chirpy girl who belongs to a rich family and has got everything in life on a platter. I surprise Karan by visiting him after such a long time. I am not aware of his marriage with Swarnabha."

Talwar started the shoot yesterday and her entry will air tonight.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/now-karan-will-meet-his-childhood-friend-yahan-main-ghar-ghar

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
True friend Saniya to help Karan in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli..

A high point in Zee TV's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli will see Karan revealing to Saniya and her ...

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Suhasi Dhami, who is making a come back with Rajshri Production's Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli, which will be soon aired on Zee TV from 17th November exclusively talks to Telly Cafe about her career, marriage and many more things.

Tell us about your character in the serial?

Well, I am just like a princess in the show who is not bother about any circumstances coming in her life. She is 'ladli' in the family and is allowed to do her own 'manmani' all the time. But on other hand my on screen mom always forces me to do all the household works as according to her any situation can come and we need to be prepared for it. Actually she is making me self sufficient so that I don't need to be dependent on anyone in future.

Apart from reel life, how is Suhasi in real life?

Suhasi is actually somewhere in middle of my on screen character as I am the youngest child in the family and also pampered a lot. I hate taking responsibility, it can be said that I am the naughtiest person in my family who is least bothered about her responsibility.

What is more near and dear to you, your school or college days?

I was very busy during my college days with all my curricular activities, (mera college life kaha gaya pata nahi), I don't know where my college life flew away. But yes, my school life was very much near to heart as I was studying in a girl's school and being there, I have done everything which a naughty girl could do. Right from bunking schools till teasing our teachers. It was really very memorable for me.

What are your likes and dislikes?

If I say about my likes and dislike taking my food into considerations than let me tell you that I am a big foodie. I like to munch on chocolates, sweets and whatever sweet I can get. You can call me 'sweety' as I just love to hog on sweets. I just get angry when I don't get my food on time or when I am hungry. Otherwise I am never angry on any one but always happy.

How has been your journey to success?

Well it was not how exactly I have thought of but still I have enjoyed whatever has come to me. I am happy with what I have and hope it will be better hence forth. As I knew before that I will be definitely getting a role in Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli as I had met Kavita Barjatya before. But the actual time or pariksha will start when the show will go on air. So now I am just waiting for public response.

Any plans to get married?

Please I will be happy if you do not ask me on this issue. I would not like to comment on this question. But just want to say that I am happy.

http://tellycafe.com/television-star-interviews/115-i-knew-about-my-selection-suhasi-dhami.html

gp00

IF-Dazzler

gp00

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Edited by gp00 - 24 April 2010 at 8:12am

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
The cast of Zee TV's Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli had a close shave while shooting at Film City recently. Sakshi Talwar, Mehul Nisar and Joyshree Arora, who play the characters of Sanya, Veer and Dadi, respectively, were shooting for their portions of an episode when they noticed sparks around them.

It's learnt that light bulbs which were placed on the ceiling had burst and the cloth surrounding them, used for defusing the light, had caught fire.

The ceiling was quite high, so the actors didn't realise for a long time that the set was actually on fire. The director of the show, Harsh, noticed it and alerted the cast. Nisar says, "We could see the fire right above our heads. Luckily, none of us are injured. The inci- dent was also recorded on camera.
When we saw it again, we laughed about it but it was pretty scary when it happened." 

Hindustan Times

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Television actor Karan Grover, who is working in Zee TV's "Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli" says he doesn't see any prospects of marriage for the next five-seven years.

"I'm 28, I don't want to get married as of now - I am happy in my own space. I love staying alone, I love making my own food and looking after myself. So, the day I feel I want to share my space, my room, my stuff, when I reach that acceptance level - that is when I would settle down," Karan told.

For all those who are eager to know - the one quality that Karan is looking forward in his 'would be', he reveals jokingly: "I would want her to know how to make lovely pasta."

On a serious note, he answers: "I love real people, I don't like people who pretend. She should pretend the least, be herself, enjoy life literally. Have a penchant for travelling, exploring new places I would love these qualities."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV-/I-love-staying-alone-Karan-/articleshow/6063653.cms

Post Reply New Post

Go to top