Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli Article Archive (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

pankhi

IF-Dazzler

pankhi

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Suhasi Dhami got nervous for a romantic dance?
Buzz up!

Suhasi Dhami aka Swarn Abha got very nervous while performing a romantic dance sequence with her co-actor Karan Grover at a recent award function.

An Indya source tells us, "The on-screen couple performed on the romantic number Pehla pehla Pyar Hai..from Hum Aapke Hain Kaun. While doing rehearsals, she was very nervous when she came to know that there will be some intimate sequences with Karan, so she was very uncomfortable because she wasn't sure about the reaction from her real life in-laws and she told the choreographer to change some steps."

Further, our source told us, "Later on, she requested the people present during the rehearsals to shoot their dance sequence on phone and that she would show the dance clip to her in-laws for their approval and then only she will be the part of that romantic sequence."

So to get a confirmation we called up Suhasi who said, "No, there was nothing like that" and then she told us, "I am busy with shooting now and will call you in sometime. "

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/February/News_20100218_98

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vineeta92CrazzyBusy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli Article Archive (Page 3)" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pankhi

IF-Dazzler

pankhi

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Showing 6 of 7 images Previous    Next
Alok Nath

Alok Nath is a good dancer
Alok Nath recently took everyone by surprise when he swayed to a Bollywood number on stage. People have always associated Nath with his onscreen image, which is that of a very serious person. Well, Nath in real life is different and can be quite the party person

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vineeta92

Vineeta92

IF-Dazzler

Vineeta92

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
TellyBuzz:Its Holi Day...Karan Grover

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6408

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Article-Thakur Uday Pratap loses it

Thakur Uday Pratap in Zee TV's Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli will soon lose his sanity, if sources are to be believed. Alok Nath, who plays the role of the thakur, will be seen in an avatar that he has never enacted before. His insanity will be the direct result of the trauma of being homeless.

"The thakur and his wife, Thakurani Chandra Prabha (Smita Jaykar), will be shown the door from the place where they are staying at present. They will have to gear up for some rough times ahead," sources say, adding, "The thakur will be unable to digest to humiliation, and will slowly go insane, especially as nobody comes forward to support the helpless couple. Intoxicated with bhaang, he will abuse Shishir Sharma, who resides at Swarn Bhavan at present."

We asked Alok Nath to confirm, and he said, "Yes! We have finished shooting the track, and it will be on air by, maybe, next week. The thakur will go insane after he has to face the crowd after being on the streets."

Looks like it is a tough time for thakurs on the small screen these days. Or is it just a smart move to garner TRPs? Quick recap – Alekh (Angad Hasija) of Bidaai, Brijesh (Akshay Anand) of Saat Phere, Sagar (Sharad Malhotra) of Banoo Main Teri Dulhan, and the unforgettable Neeraj (Varun Badola) of Koshish Ek Aasha, managed to not only garner TRPs but also sustained the shows with their 'mad' acts.

Radhikaprincess

Groupbie

Radhikaprincess

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Ankur Nayyar comes to help Aabha in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

17 March 2010 | 2:29pm   Comments 3 Comments

Zee TV's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli will see the entry of Ankur Nayyar, as Aabha's childhood friend..

Zee TV and Rajshri Productions' Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli will see a new entry in Ankur Nayyar, in tonight's episode. The actor plays the role of Sanskaar, who happens to be a very close friend of Swarn Aabha (Suhasi Dhami).

According to our source, "Sanskaar is a childhood friend of Aabha, and Thakur Uday Pratap (Alok Nath) had showered love on Sanskaar when he was a kid and had allowed him to stay in Swarn Mahal too. Sanskaar has now finished his MBA and is employed. He is meeting Aabha after 15 long years, and over the years has developed a feeling of love for her. He understands that Thakur and his family are out of Swarn Mahal, and are going thro' bad times. He now intends to help Aabha and her family".

Ankur Nayyar has started shoot, and his entry will be aired in tonight's episode.

When contacted, Ankur confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I have started shooting for the show. It is a great honour for me to be working with Rajshri Productions again, after Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki. I play Sanskaar, the childhood friend of Aabha. They have spent their childhood together, and share a great bond. Sanskaar is now meeting Aabha after 15 years".

On the other hand, Karan (Karan Grover) takes an impulsive decision of saving Aabha from the wrath of his father (Shishir Sharma).

According to our source, "Karan is in love with Aabha, and to save her from his father he marries her, in front of his father. However, this major decision of Karan will bring more problems to Aabha".

The wedding sequence is being shot today, and will be aired this Friday.

guys i feel danger!!!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

agniilogic65minikidyArvifanuzeergattuekumeedGauri22bookbrain007yrkkhluvinangelrose_eHeerbeautyriniiiiVineeta92OLGNES-Afeelicious-CrazzyBusyGur.N.cool

Vineeta92

IF-Dazzler

Vineeta92

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Suhasi Dhami Quiz...source:Indya.com

http://www.indya.com/hp_aspx/quiz.asp?quiz_id=397

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Roarkshalini01Gur.N.cool

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Suhasi loves being a part of Rajshree productions
Buzz up!
Hill Road Media

Suhasi Dhami aka Aabha in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli talks about her first venture in Rajshree productions and about her career. Suhasi is not new on television, the sultry black beauty has ruled the television screen with Varun Badola in Ek Chaabi Hai Pados Mein and now she is doing a good job with Karan aka Karan in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. Let's see what she has to say about her show…
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next
Suhasi Dhami

Tell us how does it feel to be a part of Rajshree productions?
It's like being in heaven!

Is it? What's so special about Rajshree?
Just pay a visit to their office and you would know what we mean. It's another world in there- no Hi or Bye sorts. You are greeted with Namaste, Kaise Hain Aap... You will be floored instantly!
Previous    Next
Showing 2 of 7 images Previous    Next
Suhasi Dhami

That's great!
Positively! They are ditto like those people in their movies. Actually they are so friendly, full with culture and that sweetness; I really like them as much I like their films
Showing 3 of 7 images Previous    Next
Suhasi Dhami

So how did Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli happened to you?
Oh, it was snappy! They have seen my earlier work Ek Chaabi Hain Pados Mein and auditioned me. Two days later, I was on.
Showing 4 of 7 images Previous    Next
Suhasi Dhami

What has your character Aabha offered to you as an actor?
To me, the emotional conflicts with my father that I get to play here are simply great! I do everything for him and yet he is cross with me. Doing those scenes at times, I falter in my reactions- but there are many here to take care of that!
Showing 5 of 7 images Previous    Next
Suhasi Dhami with the cast of Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Tell us your best scene so far in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli?
Oh, it was early on – when my father discovers that I have been going to college without his permission and he confronts me. That was my first emotional scene with Alokji.
Showing 6 of 7 images Previous    Next
Suhasi Dhami

And the scene you enjoyed most?
The train sequence, when only we two were there. In that I could be just myself and there were no heavy-duty dialogues to deliver or high-voltage emotions to emote!
Showing 7 of 7 images Previous    Next
Suhasi Dhami

So, how is your chemistry off screen with Karan?
It's good. Yes- we are friends and our comfort level with each other is total! We do a lot of Nok-Jhok too, but that's a must for any relation, no?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

agniikripsyuzeebookbrain007riniiiiOLGNESVineeta92shalini01-ChicoUsman-sallu_lover

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

'I believe in love based on compatibility' - Karan Grover

Karan Grover, the typical lover boy of Zee TV's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, in a candid chat ...

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6563

Please View the Full Article and leave ur Comments there, + Rate it as wellBig smile.

This will increase Karan's Rankings.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top