Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli Article Archive (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

JawSoumya

Goldie

JawSoumya

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Rajashree Production's T.v.serial 'Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli' is aired on ZEE TV channel from Monday to Friday at 8:30 PM. The Show revolves around a rich family. With its beautiful set and star cast it has become the most popular show on the TV.
Namrata Thapa is playing the character of Swarn Lata in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. She is married daughter of Thakur played by Aloknath. In the serial she plays a traditional woman who regrets about her low education but supports her sister and brother.

Having graduated from Delhi University, she did a lot of modeling and fashion shows there. But Mumbai was her dream station, where she did quite a few hit serials like 'Kya Hadsa Kya Haqiqat', 'Vaidhehi', 'CID', 'Ravan', "Jane kya Baat hue' 'Nagin' and 'Mahim Shani Dev Ki' before she got the plum role in the mega serial 'Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli'.

Excerpts:

What's your role in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli ?
I am playing Aloknath's married elder daughter. Smita Jayker is my mother. Ours is a traditional family and our father has named all his sons and daughter starting with a Swarna. We live in Swarn Bhanvan.

My husband business is not going well and we ask my father (Aloknath) for Rs 25 lakhs. Later, I find that my father himself is under heavy debt. Now I what I do that is the central part of my character. I love both my father and my husband a lot.

You have played Rani Madan lekha, queen of Raja Vikramaditya, role of in Mahima Shanidevi and Sita's role in Ravan. In Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, an absolute turnover of the role form mythology to family drama. What do you say about it?
I can live without food but I cannot live without acting. As an artist I am always on the lookout for good roles. So, by moving from Mythology to Drama I am just expanding my acting horizon. Till now, I have played Sari clad bahen-type role.

Now I am more interested in playing lead roles with modern outfits with shirt pants, Salwar Kameez and jeans. If I get a chance, I will love to do a college going girl.

You have worked only for big banners, like Sagar Arts, Rajshree and CineVista. Is it a deliberate move?
It is true that I have mostly worked for big banners, but it is not a deliberate one. I would like to work for any banner if the role is good and is made for a good channel. We have seen many production houses like Swastika, Chhota Ganpati have come up with quality serials which brought them on par with big and established production houses. Now, no one is big or small, it is all their work is.

Do you believe in God?
Yes. I believe in God, but I believe in Karma most. I work with heart and give my 100%. It gives me satisfaction.

How do you spend your Sunday?
If there is no shooting, I sleep a lot and eat lot, go to watch a movie. On Sundays I like to pamper myself.

Don't you go to gym?
No, I am not a gym-freak, though I do Pranayam, Yoga and Meditation. It helps me to be fit from inside.

What about doing films?
It is a different world and not my cup of tea. I would rather do good works for TV.

What is plan for future?
Acting and acting. To do good works so people remember me by them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeSunrio80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli Article Archive (Page 2)" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

What is Suhasi Goradia watching on the small screen?

Suhasi Goradia

Which daily soap you watch?
I don't get time to watch anything due to my hectic shooting schedule.

Which channel you watch frequently?
Discovery, HBO

Which is your favourite TV channel?
HBO

Which is your favourite reality show?
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and Jhalak Dikhhla Ja

Which is the best comedy show you have enjoyed on Indian television?
Sarabhai V/s Sarabhai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uzee

Vineeta92

IF-Dazzler

Vineeta92

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Vineeta92

IF-Dazzler

Vineeta92

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Karan's bad hair days!

Karan Grover's current hairstyle may appear easy on the eyes but it's a tough job to maintain it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vineeta92

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Swarn Bhavan is auctioned, dukh bhare din aayo for Abha
By NehaMaheshwri 9 Dec 2009 - 19:31
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger

The worst will take place in Rajshri Productions' Yahaan Main GharGhar Kheli. The massive Swarn Bhavan is up for auction and Thakur Uday Pratap Singh (Alok Nath) has no choice but to see his home slipping away from his hands. All the attempts to save the Bhavan have failed. According to sources, the family will now have to start life from scratch and lead a humble life.

Informs a source, "Swarn Bhavan will finally be auctioned. Swarn Abha's (Suhasi Dhami)family will be asked to vacate the house. They will find refuge in Abha's maternal uncle (Pankaj Berry's) place, which is a modest house."

Confirming the news, Suhasi says, "Yes, we will shift to a small house. We will be dressed in not so expensive clothes and minimal jewellery."

Bring on the tissues, Abha's tears are about to flow.

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
How Karan Grover started his Career?

Karan Grover  Karan Grover aka Karan Prasad of Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli started his career by working with Omang Kumar's Event management company. Later he went on to participate in Mr India 2004 contest and was selected amongst the top five finalists. It was after this that he got his first job as a VJ on Zee Music.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minikidyYMGGK_favouriteVineeta92princessonlineCrazzyBusy

-Mink-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Suhasi Dhami: The ideal bahu

TNN, Feb 18, 2010, 12.00am
Talk about an 'ideal' bahu and actress Suhasi Dhami seems to be one. When her co-star Karan Grover and she were signed up to perform to a very romantic number Pehla pehla pyar hain, Suhasi, a good dancer, was excited.

But when she heard there might be a few intimate sequences with Karan, she wasn't too comfortable because she wasn't sure how her real-life in-laws would react to it. A lot of steps were changed on Suhasi's request and ultimately when the entire dance was set, she asked one of the assistants to shoot the entire act on her phone. She went home and showed the clip to her in-laws, got their approval and only then went ahead with the performance. Now isn't that being absolutely ideal bahu-types?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Suhasi-Dhami-The-ideal-bahu-/articleshow/5583892.cms

Edited by MiNaKsHiii - 17 February 2010 at 11:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeSunrio80Vineeta92shalini01FastFuriousgirlCrazzyBusyGur.N.cool

Post Reply New Post

Go to top