The Countdown Begins

Posted: 14 years ago
Just a few weeks back we read the news on this forum that Star One is planning to take off air all the youth oriented shows that are not doing so well...well the news was rubbished...just today we get to know that Hum Dono is actually going air...logically Dil Mil Gaye -2 is also under the scanner...they better pull their socks up n increase the TRPs..seems the axe is falling..hopefully DMG has some grace n can pull it through or guyz we r gonna hear some bad news soon
i wish they shut this show....unless they bring the old gang back
i hope it doesnt ends crossin my fingers
only way to save ...is bring OLD GANG back ...and shift focus on them ....then only something will happen !!!

bring .......AA,AR,RM,AN..together......and just see the difference !!!

abhi bhi late nahi hua hai ...CVs kuch to samjho !!!!
Its better to shut the show . . . as far the matter of TRP's how can they even except that they wll reach the new heights at this present stage of the story going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by eveline

Just a few weeks back we read the news on this forum that Star One is planning to take off air all the youth oriented shows that are not doing so well...well the news was rubbished...just today we get to know that Hum Dono is actually going air...logically Dil Mil Gaye -2 is also under the scanner...they better pull their socks up n increase the TRPs..seems the axe is falling..hopefully DMG has some grace n can pull it through or guyz we r gonna hear some bad news soon
hun i always do πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘on your topics and I here go again with you to what you have said and also do πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Many of us want DMG 2 to continue, and many of us want's to get it shut.

If someone said during the times of DMG 1, to make it shut down ppl wudn't like it. And the same goes here, DMG 2 fans get hurt. So plzzzzz u don't like it don't watch it. And who evr want DMG 2 to end, can i ask y????? I mean u don't watch it right????

i literally wish that DMG ends here!!!!!

until n unless they bring the old gang back especially KAJEN!!!!!
otherwise this show is just a piece of crap so better end it !!!!
no offence just my POV!!!!!
😳
Originally posted by Sue101

hun i always do πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘on your topics and I here go again with you to what you have said and also do πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
😳 Thanx a bunch
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SEND THE FEEDBK NOT TO END THE SHOW HERE...........................CALL IF POSSIBLE

[email protected]   (thanks to current)

http://app.indya.com/feedback/starfeedback.asp?channel=starone

Those calling from India -

02267227777 between 10-6pm

Those Calling from UK (thanks zainab)

00 91 22 67227777

Those Calling from USA (thanks zainab)

011 91 22 67227777