Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-renu- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

haan yaar my hubby n i always argue on this...in our kitties my hubby doesn't leave a chance to gossip "dekh woh cigarrete pee rahi hai..dekh woh bacardi pee rahi hai, dekh usne kaise kapde pehne hai" arre it's a free country everybody is free do do what they like...i always scold him for this..why do u differentiate b/w boys and girls? they can smoke as much as they want , why not girls? i hate smoking but i never stopped anybody frm doing it or i look down upon those who do it..it's their wish..

you bet............live and let live............. 😊
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

watch basera 🤢 children threw their parents out of their house..saari property apne naam..bahu is acting like a vamp n not giving saas the money for her sasur's treatment...ny more sadist shows u wanna watch, ask me 😎

🤢🤢🤢 I think I'm better off quitting YR completly than watching that kind of nonsense....and who knows abhi tak I have my mummy papa ke sanskars intact but watching Basera etc, maa ki laadli bigad gai toh 😈😈😈
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

haan yaar my hubby n i always argue on this...in our kitties my hubby doesn't leave a chance to gossip "dekh woh cigarrete pee rahi hai..dekh woh bacardi pee rahi hai, dekh usne kaise kapde pehne hai" arre it's a free country everybody is free do do what they like...i always scold him for this..why do u differentiate b/w boys and girls? they can smoke as much as they want , why not girls? i hate smoking but i never stopped anybody frm doing it or i look down upon those who do it..it's their wish..

but not everyone thinks like this na....and I think today Daddaji was prolly more upset at the fact that his partner or whoever that other person was also saw Akshara....so that log kya kahenge syndrome is a huge problem everywhere and even if we (the younger gen) dont care about this, our parents might...
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

u have any doubt? 🤗 i love you all

Thats the only thing we all still have some clue or bother about yrkkh...😃
Richie.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhi911

Thats the only thing we all still have some clue or bother about yrkkh...😃

exactly it is the love for u all 🤗 that makes the show going for many (including me) 
snapfish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its interesting how Varsha couldnt handle the pallu but Akshara is doing such a good job at it
mahi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snapfish

its interesting how Varsha couldnt handle the pallu but Akshara is doing such a good job at it

tats a very gud point yaar.................jab ki varsha is even moe talented ten akshi.................pata nahi so much loop holes in the show
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Originally posted by: snapfish

good observation...I'm sure it has to do something with those Ammaji type sarees which she wears and not the light and comfy ones of Varsha 😆