Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 16th November (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Eusra

Eusra

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Pathshala is awesome...Enjoy kiya...

Originally posted by -Triv-

13. PremAngry not telling Heer and Preet about the problem in office...Prem you need bodyguards you Dumb-Dumb...you should have taken someone with you...coz I bet Prem had an inkling that the problem was Ash. Satyanaash! Then the dumbo came to know the truth and like a duffer went to confront Ashlesha in Jzoo where there are not praani's right now?Angry Well only one praani..Ash the naaginAngry How STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! PREM! STUPID!Angry

teaher,teacher,what about Sneha....where do u think she'll be...

14.I really Hope and Pray that Ash doesn't say "Show me your animal Prem, Show me your animal"

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLchurail ki mohabbat ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Eusra - 16 November 2009 at 10:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

In-Sanity-Triv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 16th November (Page 3)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 10:15am | IP Logged
ROFLawesommmmmm work triv

In-Sanity-Triv

huzie12

IF-Sizzlerz

huzie12

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged
ROFL

That was just ROFL

Show me ur animalROFL

Oh at the end of the movie Priyanka commits suicide.....i hope Ash does LuicideDancingthen we can all eat Sneha sized RasgulleParty

I cant wait 4 this track to end!!! Show me u have brains creatives!Angry

and stupid Hotel ke employees....Heer was 1st housekeeping manager and then Boss of hotel...still no1 knows what she looks likeDeadDeadGadhesDeadAngry

Precap was Dead. Ashlesha Maan u have no maan for urselfDeadgo sing zara zara touch me touch me to RR....coz prem is not interestedAngryDeadand RR has a lopsided mouth....it matches with ur lopsided brainAngry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sereaishitedareEusra-Dimple-hope08anoosreenandini27In-Sanity-Trivshareen-Anusha-khushixsweta2005XSilentPrayersXmysticgoryfilmsmazkachazka

Jyotix

IF-Rockerz

Jyotix

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Awesome triv and really can't take this ash track anymore.

In-Sanity-Triv

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
ROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFLROTFL

I seriously need a Coffeee  This time to cool down my self

Coffee DrinkerCoffee Drinker

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosreeIn-Sanity-Triv

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
u noe what 'triv' i was thinking exactly the same about the 14th point uve written....really ...meri mooh ki baath chinli  apne.....as soon as i saw the episode ...this rape shot came to my mind,the way prem was telling 'yeh kissa aaj yahin khatam kardete hai' ...man he looked dangerous as if he du some thing really horrible to ash....i seemed that way though........well i hope prem isint jailed for this reason,dont understand what will ash get after she has got prem arrested??she wont even get prem....rite???

and im seriously tired  of some one or the other falling for (heer's) prem....leave him alone for heer...argh...kabhi geet toh abhi ash..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosreeIn-Sanity-Triv

samicute

IF-Sizzlerz

samicute

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
ROFL

In-Sanity-Triv

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv