Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 16th November - Page 2

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

8. 😲Why are Jzoo praani's all being so logical and sane? It's shocking me!😲 They fear that Ash will change the DNA reports too😲 They eating chavanpraash maybe 🤔

🤣🤣🤣 -- wonderful pathshala again teacher! me lovesss it!

@red: uhh...what is that exactly?? 😕

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Trivs!!
what happened to u 😲 😆
LOL that animal part........well honestly if they can show THE Prem rapest then the creatives can add this dialgue toooooo............but i think itne bhi gire hue creatives nahi hai........LOL if that happens i so wanna see that shooting part 🤣
Edited by tv star - 14 years ago
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't stand this ash anymore, when this track will finish :(
-Anusha- thumbnail
Wonderful Patashala Triv..👏

You really made my day..Show me your animal Prem 🤣

Have to agree that Prem is really stupid..Preet offered his helping hand but he politely refused guessing there is Ashlesha , The Psycho🥱..Hope and wish Heer tells everything to Geet about the Ash's drama..Geet really needs a +ve one yaar..After all she helped Prem and Heer So Geet really deserves a nice Hubby 😳
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
-triv- nice job. very entertaining post...best part "show me your animal prem" i kind of want ash to say it just to see prems reaction...😆🤣
Eusra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pathshala is awesome...Enjoy kiya...

This content was originally posted by: -Triv-

13. Prem😡 not telling Heer and Preet about the problem in office...Prem you need bodyguards you Dumb-Dumb...you should have taken someone with you...coz I bet Prem had an inkling that the problem was Ash. Satyanaash! Then the dumbo came to know the truth and like a duffer went to confront Ashlesha in Jzoo where there are not praani's right now?😡 Well only one praani..Ash the naagin😡 How STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! PREM! STUPID!😡

teaher,teacher,what about Sneha....where do u think she'll be...

14.I really Hope and Pray that Ash doesn't say "Show me your animal Prem, Show me your animal"

🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣churail ki mohabbat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Eusra - 14 years ago
Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣

That was just 🤣

Show me ur animal🤣

Oh at the end of the movie Priyanka commits suicide.....i hope Ash does Luicidethen we can all eat Sneha sized Rasgulle🥳

I cant wait 4 this track to end!!! Show me u have brains creatives!😡

and stupid Hotel ke employees....Heer was 1st housekeeping manager and then Boss of hotel...still no1 knows what she looks like🤢🤢Gadhes🤢😡

Precap was 🤢. Ashlesha Maan u have no maan for urself🤢go sing zara zara touch me touch me to RR....coz prem is not interested😡🤢and RR has a lopsided mouth....it matches with ur lopsided brain😡
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome triv and really can't take this ash track anymore.
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail

I seriously need a Coffeee  This time to cool down my self

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
u noe what 'triv' i was thinking exactly the same about the 14th point uve written....really ...meri mooh ki baath chinli  apne.....as soon as i saw the episode ...this rape shot came to my mind,the way prem was telling 'yeh kissa aaj yahin khatam kardete hai' ...man he looked dangerous as if he du some thing really horrible to ash....i seemed that way though........well i hope prem isint jailed for this reason,dont understand what will ash get after she has got prem arrested??she wont even get prem....rite???

and im seriously tired  of some one or the other falling for (heer's) prem....leave him alone for heer...argh...kabhi geet toh abhi ash..