Page 1 of 56

Page 1
Page   of 56
Page 2 Page 56

stunninstar

IF-Rockerz

stunninstar

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Hi frenz.. I was sitting home today when this idea of a story from a muvi..and felt that it 'd be good with premeer .. I asked ma fren manee and she was excited abt it.. and asked me to write it.. so here.. I wrote its first part..and posting it.. I hope yuh all will like it..
With love ' sandy

PART - 1

Prem parked his black scorpio in the parking lot of their flat and turned to take the special gift that was beautifully packed in a silver wrapper. He took the packet in his hands and reread the writings on it.

'to my dearest wife..'

Prem locked the car and then moved to the lift. He pressed the button for ninth floor , to his sweet two bedroom flat, where he had lived his six years with his wife, heer. He had felt ill at ease there six years back when he had first come to live there with heer. He never wanted to marry her then. He had an arranged marriage with her and had seen her for the first time at their wedding. But now after six years he couldn't think about a life without her. She was all that he had. And their little angel 'chahat'.

The number displayed in green was nine now. The lift opened and Prem walked outside. As he approached the door he could the laughter coming from inside. He stood their at the door step listening to the noise inside. His five year old daughter was everything for him. chahat was the angel, who came into his and heers life to make them together for ever.

He stood at the doorstep of the flat for a few more minutes listening to the noise from inside and then pressed the doorbell. He could see the brass handle of the door turning and the door swung open. At the door was a small girl with golden curls and huge blue eyes and her angelic face exploded into a smile when she saw him.

"papa'you are early today?" she looked very excited to see her dad before his usual time.

"yes baby.. you see.. we need to give mom a surprise today right?" prem said while placing the packets he had on the small table in the sitting room. He then picked her up and held his little one close to him.

"oh.. wedding anniversary.. is that her gift" chahat asked pointing to the packets on the table.

Prem nodded and then set her down again. he then moved towards his room to freshen up and asking chahat to watch cartoon till he returned. He took the packet with him to keep it in the shelf so that heer wont see it before and the surprise get spoiled.

Prem was back in half an hour and chahat was nowhere in the hall and tv was on. He looked in chahats room and found it empty. he called out for chahat who came in running after a few seconds.

"muskaan called me.." chahat said before prem asked her where she was. Muskaan was chahats best friend who lived in the next flat.

"ok.." Prem sat on the bed and chahat sat on his lap.

"you know what papa.. muskaan's mom and dad always have fights.. she was asking me... why mama and you never fight??" chahat said.

"and what did you say her?" Prem asked.

"I told.. because mama and papa didn't love before marriage.. papa.. you don't know the reason or what??"chahat giggled.

"ok baby.. now I know the reason.. now you tell me.. what did you do today at school??" Prem asked her

"today.. we had Miss. Soniya's class..and.. " Chahat started her stories about school. Soon the two of them were playing with a toy train that prem had brought her two days back and Prem explaining how to set up the tracks and how the train worked and so on.

Heer looked at the clock and saw that she was getting late. she quickly finished her work and turned off her laptop. She grabbed her bag from the side table and was rushing out when Maya called her from her cabin. Maya was her immediate senior at office, and the two of them were good friends.

"why are you in such a hurry??? come' on sit.." maya pointed to the chair across her.

"no maya.. its fine.. you go on.." heer wanted to get home quickly.

"okay okay.. I wont waste your time.. tonight its arjun's birthday party and you have to be there with your family .. no excuse.." maya had a 'I don't want to hear anything else' look on her face as she said that. Heer didn't know what to say. It was her anniversary night and its only family that day. Neither heer nor prem commited anything else that day.

"well.. maya.. today.. its our.." heer searched for words
"ohh.. I forgot.. its your anniversary today right..sorry.. you are excused.. enjoy'" Maya knew heer always had a silent anniversary celebration with her husband and her little one.

"okay.. see yuh on Monday.." Heer was out of the room in seconds. She could heer maya's giggles as the door closed behind her.

Heer opened the door and heard chahats and prems sound from the kitchen.
'oh..dad and daughter is cooking..' heer thought while walking to the kitchen. Prem always cooked the dinner if he came early and heer had to admit that he was a better cook than her.

Heer entered the kitchen and saw chahat on top of the kitchen slab playing with her video game and Prem cutting vegetables. Prem was in her favourite white sleeveless t-shirt and looked too young to be a father to a 5 year old.

"mamma.. why are you so late??" chahat asked as soon as she saw her mom.

"oh baby..mamma had work.. sorry.. and sorry Mr. Juneja.." she said as she took chahat in her arms and kissed her cheeks. She gave chahat her chocolate bar and as her baby ran to her room she walked towards her husband. Prem was now turned to her and had his breath taking smile on his lips.

Heer gave him a quick hug before chahat returned and a peck on his cheek. Prem was surprised to see her express her love so openly. Heer was usually very reserved when chahat was around. Prem then took her in his arms and kissed lightly on her lips. He was in for more plans when the timer for the oven went and the two jumped apart. Heer gave a laugh as she saw the disappointed look on his face and then ran out to their room before he revenged for making fun of him!!!!

The dinner was over and chahat was asleep. Prem helped heer with the dishes and then waited for her in their balcony. Prem heard the bathroom door open and heers footsteps approach the balcony. He felt her hands hug him from the back. he slowly turned to face her.

"You're a wonderful cook, the dinner was too good.." Heer told him. She snuggled up to him."In fact, you're wonderful at everything, sweetheart."

"Thank you, my love." He remembered something. "I have a little surprise for you " He disappeared into the bedroom for a moment and came out carrying the silver packet. "Here it is," he said handing it over to her.

Heer was not shocked but she had not expected a gift either. they didnt rate their love for each other with the gifts they gave each other. Prem gifted her things at unexpected times. this was the first time he was giving her a gift on their anniversary. and again he surprised her as she had never expected one now. Heer took the packet and carefully removed the wrapper. She laughed and cried at the same moment as she saw the gift. It was a painting of hers. But what made it special was the signature beneath it. It was a painting made by the man in her life, her husband, her love, her prem!!

'How did I get so lucky?' heer wondered. She hugged him tightly and whispered. 'I love you , prem..'

"I love you too" saying this he kissed her lightly on her lips. She kissed him back and held him close to her , feeling safe and warm. They had kissed a thousand times before but to her everytime was special and fresh. The kiss deepened and after a few minutes they broke apart. As they broke apart he was having his trademark smile playing on his lips.

"how would you like to go on a second honeymoon??" heer raised her eyes to look at him as he asked the question.

"with a small daughter.. it would be interesting Mr. Juneja.." heer replied.

Prem smirked. He loved to hear 'Mr. Juneja' from Heer. "I have a vacation coming up.. so be prepared.." he said.

"prem.. yuh were serious there?" heer was shocked.

"what did you think my love.. I was damn serious there.." he smiled. Heer gave a smile and prem pulled her in a hug and took her inside to the bedroom. But little did the two of them know that the vacation was gonna turn their lives upside down!!!!!!!!
Pyaar ka anjaam kisne socha.. Hum to mohabbat kiye jaa rahe hain..!!

So how was it guys.. hope you all liked it.. please temme whether I should continue or not.. and please press the like button if you liked it.. and leave your comments tooo'

PS: this part is dedicated to maneesha for making me write this at the first place.. and helping me finalise a name! love yuh..
INDEX
Part 2- page 6
part3- page 9
part4-page13
part5-page19
part6-page27
part7-page33
part8-page39
Part9-page47

Edited by stunninstar - 09 September 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnsourx3prem-dewanidivya871aaminamannspn.92MomanaCaptain_Parisweet_gurl93kptl.Suhasini.meeshti.topsyturvy23sonia7sweet @s candyKamal_23-Ritz-maneeshaFmiraareSuhana Ahmedamu142curledupKavya.......Nikhita...-Maha-AASUS_Jaan_Ephemeraneharablueocean_787isomers-Fatima--vandy-SunShine_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""pyaar ka doosra naam- kurbaan"(SS)Updated page 47" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maneeshaF

IF-Rockerz

maneeshaF

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Love yuh too.Hug
Wowwwwwwwww wonderful...
I didnt expect such romantic in the 1st part of the ss from yuh..
Since u dont think that u are not a good romantic story writerWinkEmbarrassed
But sandy you are .......... trust me........
And wow......... what a family scene u have showed... Loved the father dotty relationship as well as the mom and dotty relationship...but for me prem and chahat scenes were great more that heer chahat...LOL
And u realy showed how  parents should interact and  interacted in this..Loved that part how prem used to play with chahat..
And heer prem scenes were simply awesome.. very real as  a husband and wife behave in the society we live..
I love the way u have showed how heer gives the first place to her family , hubby more than any thing , work however that work is important to her..
and its a very nice feeling  when a hubby remembers their anniversary and bring a gift to his wife and  surprise her even though they are parents and act as lovers...more than parents with each other..EmbarrassedBig smile
Plzzz continue soon......
I wanna read the next one sooon...
Loved it ... awesome as usual...Tongue

Edited by nuptalie - 16 November 2009 at 6:34am

laviza97

Goldie

laviza97

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 6:25am | IP Logged
itz gr8.............................

luved it.
anxiously w8in 4 second prt....................

plzzzzzz continue it sooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooonn

it waZ AWESUM.......................

cant w8.................
plz continue..................................

it waz da bst....................................ever i read..................

thnx maneesha
u maked her write bcoz itz absoultely gr8...................................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneeshaF

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Interesting i loved the first Part please continue sooon and PM me

laviza97

Goldie

laviza97

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 6:34am | IP Logged
pm me 2.........................