SIZZLING NEW Kurbaan Promo!! - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
I think Saif's hot...in sex scenes he will be fabulous!!!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Another good one was in Parineeta, between saif and vidya. Did you see that one? it was very well shot!
That scene of Kambakht ishq where Aftab is getting married and Akki kisses bebo.. and he makes this funny face and says strawberry flavor.. that scene is hillarious.. OMG.. Srk Kajol in such a scene... I think trafic will stand still ...on highways.... the whole India will stand still if that ever happens..LOL.. Srk worked in a movie related with infidelity and everyone went berserk. I dont think the audience can picture him like this.. The most awkward kissing scene that I have seen in bolly is Ash and Hritik in dhoom two.. it was so dry.. LOL.. it seemed like they were making two mannequins to kiss..and I had to bear it on big screen.. Edited by adios - 14 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail

LMAO!! Dude that WAS awkward!! Ash looked frozen and I was like...wow...wow...AWKWARD!!

Hehe, for saif and kareena on the other hand the hard part woudl be CUT! 😆

In MNIK's case, Rizvan is married to Mandira (she's a divorced woman). So if there's a sex scene, I see no harm as long as it's decent...And if Kajol had done KANK, people's fantasies would have been fulfilled with the sensual scene, I'm sure the consequences would have been very different because they're worshipped and loved.....

As for Dhoom 2, only Hritik was kissing and he was good, not his fault if Aish can't respond properly to his hotness...maybe because she likes very smart guys and Duggu in that department can't be a total turn on...😆 The kiss was average not that bad....

To see something a bit hardcore in terms of love scenes I suggest some movies in which Linda Fiorentino stars...pretty hot and extreme....😲

I haven't KI....only the first 10 minutes..Haven't seen Parineeta..
Edited by lalixlili - 14 years ago

The dhoom 2 kiss was a disaster.. I can't remember anything worse than that.. Well I think there is only one guy in bolly who trumps Saif in these hot scenes.. and that is infamous serial kisser.. Emran Hashmi.. if attitude could kill.. the guy is HOT.. I just love his style.. I have a dream to see him and Kareena in a movie..together.. it would be like.. attitude meets attitude..both will rock... don't know if that will ever happen..

Edited by adios - 14 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
I wanan see Kareena nad Neil!
Eh dude, dont bother watching KI, waste of time, money, energy, effort, lol
Originally posted by: desigal90

I wanan see Kareena nad Neil!

Eh dude, dont bother watching KI, waste of time, money, energy, effort, lol

I know😆

Neil is a bit too pale, he looks ill, he needs some sun.....I don't find him attractive he makes me think of Lestat&Louis in Interview with the VAMPIRE

....But he's a very good actor. He acted extremely well in NY and he had a great interaction with Irhfan Khan.

Desi gal - thanks for using ;)
Adios - thanks a bunchhhh.
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lalixlili

I know😆

Neil is a bit too pale, he looks ill, he needs some sun.....I don't find him attractive he makes me think of Lestat&Louis in Interview with the VAMPIRE

....But he's a very good actor. He acted extremely well in NY and he had a great interaction with Irhfan Khan.

Actually what's so wrong with being pale?
TOM CRUISE & NNM are both hot.

En passant, pourquoi veux-tu faire un duel avec le soleil ? 🤔 lol