Balika Vadhu

Basant...Back to square one!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Luvchoc

Luvchoc

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 12:34am | IP Logged
After seeing the maha episode on Children Day I feel that the same old Basant who cannot dream of pointing out the wrong deeds of his mother is back...after seeing what the old hag did to Anandi and her books everyone was shown disgusted with Maasa except Basant...all he could think of was to hush-hush everything for the sake of Maasa's so called samman...

Gehna was slowly opening her heart towards him but now with his old self back Gehna will again turn her back on him...I don't see any hopes in Gehna's marriage life...this is so depressing..CryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssammoos-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Basant...Back to square one!!" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 2:10am | IP Logged
yes the old basant is coming back. but i had expected basant to turn his back on gehna sooner rather than later. overall the whole thing is not surprising as this going around in circles has been happening in BV from a long time. they usually have some drama...have the grey characters change for the better for a short while and instead of progressing in life they soon go back to their old selves. this going round in circles is tiresome and i dont think this will change any time soon.
btw there was news sometime back that niranjan might be returning to the show. i guess problems b/w gehna and basant will pave the way for niranjan's re-entry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ammoosmehraan-aditi-

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 6:01am | IP Logged
looks like they are trying so hard to cause friction between basant-gehna like sreya said. else there will be no point in niranjan's re-entry. may be another love story in the making?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammoos

.Aparajhita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Aparajhita.

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 7:25am | IP Logged
yaah
the old basant is back
gehna will definitely turn against him and i think this will be the time of her music teacher's entry

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

yes the old basant is coming back. but i had expected basant to turn his back on gehna sooner rather than later. overall the whole thing is not surprising as this going around in circles has been happening in BV from a long time. they usually have some drama...have the grey characters change for the better for a short while and instead of progressing in life they soon go back to their old selves. this going round in circles is tiresome and i dont think this will change any time soon.
btw there was news sometime back that niranjan might be returning to the show. i guess problems b/w gehna and basant will pave the way for niranjan's re-entry.
The story is going that way.. massareminds Gehna of her promise to go away after giving her baby and Gehna too swears that she willnot stay back and will leave. So she WILL leave and there comes niranjan and it will be massa who will be  forced to get herback to save the family reputation.Wink

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

looks like they are trying so hard to cause friction between basant-gehna like sreya said. else there will be no point in niranjan's re-entry. may be another love story in the making?
That will be far more better than this cold stupid BasanthEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top