Jokes

Joke of the Week--Parents Worst Nightmare(must read :D)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Parents Worst Nightmare

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made, and everything was picked up. Then, he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, "Dad." With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter, with trembling hands.

Dear Dad,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom and you.

I've been finding real passion with Stacy, and she is so nice, but I knew you would not approve of her, because of all her piercings, tattoos, her tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older than I am.

But it's not only the passion, Dad. She's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana & cocaine doesn' t really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves, and trading it with the other people in the commune, for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.

In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS, so Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!!

Don't worry Dad, I'm 15, and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit, so you can get to know your many grandchildren.

Love, your son,
Johnny

P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at, my friend, Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report that's on my desk. I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home.

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

I laughed so hard reading thisLOL 

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelbazooka088jaskit~Riddhima~oinkoinkbrownmuslimPIKAPPAoo0pretty0oodilkarioarsh30sweetscent13maryam91ruby20MefromNJ-Becky-mins97xxdevilishxxNimmi.-shopaholic-adiroykapurCoCoa_19anju011scinerdpickytgmehananditaCrazy_4_RAAngel-Jot.sourohinzBilliCat.starasdfchimuliPooj@-Candy-LOLitaPawarbeautifuldreamsaritziapria4ever-PreciousAbhiNikiLuverCrazyy_FanAmbyCiousDark_StarAnn_92-CaughtYou--Hiralious-MMBG..pebo..Shipra_SA-N-S-H-I-K-AJiannax143priya_sparshaGirl_2007.BlackJack.nature--ania--vikynmePrasanthibmtdluversearchoffriendscityoflightsJess.-Ravjot--Mystery-ashmiiDelena-ciousPerfangel5655MaaUKai.gujunpyo..luv_shahid..-aditi-burgerchaapperfectlyflawed.Aparajhita.strawberryshakeThatOneGuymishti_17unknowndesires.Wrackspurtnisha80..RamKiJanaki..music_l0ver036nikita_88lavienroseindiandoll89Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Joke of the Week--Parents Worst Nightmare(must read :D)" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Gosh... I loveeeed it! ROFL What would happen to me if I wrote that kinda letter to my dad? ROFL Man, I wouldn't even be alive the next day. But... seriously... when I started reading, I thought, how can this be a joke? LOL
thanks for sharing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20beautifuldreamsAnn_92Angelic_Jmusic_l0ver036mishti_17

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
haha i agree^
i wouldnt be alive LOL
that was a good way for getting out of trouble for his report card though LOL

*new joke of the week* :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_Jmusic_l0ver036

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Though, I've read it before, I can't stop laughing ROFL  It's hilarious!!!

I agree, I wouldn't see the next day if I leave a letter like that on my bed ROFL

-Mahi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_Jmusic_l0ver036

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged
oh god!!!
ROFLROFL
that is rollicking........LOL
thank you for making me laugh.........
I really needed it.....Hug