CID

CID Old Episodes - |My Collection P1|UPDATED Pg2 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

LOLLOLLOL Woh ab nahi bholngi.. pehle galati ki, ab nahi karongi.EmbarrassedLOLWink Yea.. I emailed suchi around months ago and she didn't replied to any.Cry Nor she read my AT story on blog!!Cry
Well 2 hours ki break hai, now 1 hour left... doing lunch in my room.Wink will go back to Uni in 40 mins.
Hann Uni hard bhi hai, par bohut achi bhi hai.Big smile I'm loving it here. I made such good firneds and met one of greatest friend.Big smile She's so nice and so understanding..she is just like me so it's easy for us to understand each other. She's polish girl.. Katrina.Smile

Anyhoo.. tum batao, what's happening in your life?Wink What ho-ing these days?Wink

LOL

haah my life is full of festivals this year.
iss skuul year mein sabse zyaada holiday mile hain Tongue n i too found a new frnd. she lives just a turn away frm my house. just 5 mins away if in a vehicle. her name is Souparnika. hmm. i'll tel Suchi Dii through Facebbok. all the best! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-De.De-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Old Episodes - |My Collection P1|UPDATED Pg2 (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

LOLLOLLOL Woh ab nahi bholngi.. pehle galati ki, ab nahi karongi.EmbarrassedLOLWink Yea.. I emailed suchi around months ago and she didn't replied to any.Cry Nor she read my AT story on blog!!Cry
Well 2 hours ki break hai, now 1 hour left... doing lunch in my room.Wink will go back to Uni in 40 mins.
Hann Uni hard bhi hai, par bohut achi bhi hai.Big smile I'm loving it here. I made such good firneds and met one of greatest friend.Big smile She's so nice and so understanding..she is just like me so it's easy for us to understand each other. She's polish girl.. Katrina.Smile

Anyhoo.. tum batao, what's happening in your life?Wink What ho-ing these days?Wink

LOL

iss skuul year mein sabse zyaada holiday mile hain Tongue n i too found a new frnd. she lives just a turn away frm my house. just 5 mins away if in a vehicle. her name is Souparnika. hmm. i'll tel Suchi Dii through Facebbok. all the best! Big smile

LOLLOL Oh wow.. phir toh tumne khoob enjoy kiya hoga. School kam and holidays zayada!LOLWink
Awww.. that's nice. i hope you both remain good friends like this always. InshAllah.Smile
Haan bolna Suchi ko, kabhi bhule bhatke se hume yaad kar lena.LOLWink
OK going, now... Hopefully will be back later.Wink
Take Care.
Hug

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged

LOL

LOLLOL Oh wow.. phir toh tumne khoob enjoy kiya hoga. School kam and holidays zayada!LOLWink
Awww.. that's nice. i hope you both remain good friends like this always. InshAllah.Smile
Take Care.
Hug

LOL
LOL
LOL
Dii wanted to tell u one more thing. i hav created a fan page for Har kadam par shaque. remembe rth one wich stars Aryan of Special Squad? i hav posted the link on the SS forum chat corner. join if u r free. TC haan Dii se bol dungi LOL bye!

-De.De-

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot, Ika Di, for take some time out and posting it. Really appreciate it.ClapClap

-De.De-

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Take Care.
Hug

LOL
LOL
LOL
Dii wanted to tell u one more thing. i hav created a fan page for Har kadam par shaque. remembe rth one wich stars Aryan of Special Squad? i hav posted the link on the SS forum chat corner. join if u r free. TC haan Dii se bol dungi LOL bye!

Oh yeah Ramya.. I remember that. I'll try to join when I can. Big smile I saw the group it's nice, I so wish I could see the show.

Take Care...bye

nishalpvsk

nishalpvsk

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
hey guys help me for let him them ahving let out the cds and dvds
if u wrte the lettre on the www.setindia .com i thonk they will shoe some eeffort pls let the me informed wat r steps taken
hey frndz do u have any of oldder episodes downloads which would b able to donload if possible tell me the sites for the download in bit comet i only have the bitccomet my bro had only taken the bit commet torrent
tahnk u
latha

somu05

Groupbie

somu05

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged

<div align="center"><font color="#ff3399">Hi all, I've made few changes as Ambrosia asked so I've seperated CID & CIDSB video topics. From now on This topic (Part 1) will ONLY contain CID videos and PART 2 will have all CIDSB videos. </font>

<font color="#ff66cc">|CIDSB Old Videos - My Collection Part 2|</font>
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1293474

Also guys check page 2, Note there! And CIDSB topic updated, <font color="#ff0000">new</font> videos <font color="#ff0000">added! </font>
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys...
As from this topic name you'll might know what's its about.WinkTongue

As I told Ramya and Shruti before that I used to had some of CID & CIDSB Episodes on my computer, but when virus came they got deleted!

But GOOD NEWS guys - I've found my backup CDs of CID & CIDSB SOME EPISODES.Big smileParty<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Dancing</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> So to share with all of you, I've started to upload them as BACK UP links which will not expire! </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Dancing</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Dancing</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">

I'll be uploading all of them on DAILYMOTION, please guys don't ask me to upload on Youtube as I really don't like uploading there because on DAILYMOTION I upload 1 episode as whole, it's alot easier.

These all videos credit goes to Nobi & Nomi as they were originally uploaded by them. THANKYOU guys.Big smile

2 years back when I was equally active and part of this forum, on my special request Nobi uploaded CIDSB cases (repeat) and CID old cases (repeat) and I downloaded them (which I could).

I promised my friends if I ever find those backup CDs I'll definitely will try and uplaod them, so I'm doing them now.Smile But guys on MAJOR NOTE: As I'm very busy in my university life and other work, I'll be bit slow in uploading, but I WILL upload them whenever I can.
</font><font size="3">-------------------------------------------------------------------------
</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
<font color="#0099ff">List of Episodes I have:

CID

<font color="#0099ff">(In order of episodes aired)
</font></font></font>
  • <font color="#0099ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Abhijeet in Danger - Parts 1-2 - Done
    </font>
  • <font color="#0099ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">The Haunted Building - Parts 1-2</font><font color="#0099ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> Done</font>
  • <font color="#0099ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">The Conspiracy - Parts 1-2</font><font color="#0099ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> Done
    </font>
<font color="#0099ff">(^^All these 3 cases are linked with each other. So watch them is this order only. Link point: Abhijeet!)
</font>
<font size="3">-------------------------------------------------------------------------
</font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3"><font color="#66cccc">Episodes Uploaded:

NOTE: I don't claim ANY copyrights on Videos, Characters or Drama.
</font>
IMPORTANT NOTE: Guys, it took me quite a lot of effort & time to go through this trouble and do it for YOU GUYS. So a small 'thank you' and little appreciation would be greatful. Only then I'll upload in FUTURE, so please guys take a second to HIT a THANKYOU BUTTON or APPRECIATE the effort.

<font color="#0099ff">CID
Abhijeet in Danger
</font>
Part 1 - </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb5t1e_abhijeet-in-danger-1-old-cid_shortfilms
Part 2 -
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb5six_abhijeet-in-danger-part-2-cid-old_shortfilms

<font color="#ff0000"><font color="#cc0066">The Haunted Building
</font>
Epi 1 - Part 1 of 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbw77t_cid-the-haunted-building-epi-1-part_shortfilms
Epi 1 - Part 2 of 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbw7dj_cidhaunted-building-epi-1-part-2-of_shortfilms
Epi 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbw7fp_the-huanted-building-epi-2_shortfilms

<font color="#ff0000">The Unknown Conspiracy </font>
Epi 1 - Part 1 of 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbw7hn_the-unknown-conspiracy-epi-1-part-1_shortfilms
Epi 1 - Part 2 of 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbw7l9_the-unknown-conspiracy-epi-1-part-2_shortfilms
Epi 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbw7o6_the-unknown-conspiracy-epi-2_shortfilms

<font color="#ff3366">CIDSB Old Videos Topic:
</font>
</font></font><div align="center">http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1293474
</div><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
My DAILYMOTION account:
http://www.dailymotion.com/mannathai

</font><font size="3">-------------------------------------------------------------------------
</font><font size="3">Enjoy guys!Smile

P.S. Whenever I'll get time I'll upload all these episodes, but as I said I'm quite busy in my Uni life and work, so it can take time. So guys please be PATIENT. Whenever I'll upload videos, I'll try and update this topic on I-F but guys I would request you'll to just keep an EYE on my Dailymotion Account, just in case. As I don't come on I-F aswell, LEFT I-F. And guys please don't PM me for requesting updates or anything as PMs will do go UNREAD!

Ambrosia - I'll request you to add the link of this topic in Archieve Mansion and if possible add the link in Old cases topic and a request - for time being if possible pin the topic, so everyone is aware of it and in few days feel free to take it off.

Regards,
DD</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">

</font></div>

awww DD....... as i ve told you before..... u are my angel... i ve been darn waiting for abhijeet in danger... and liek everytime.... u helped me out....!!!!! you are a true sweet heart...! !:) muah muah.....!! nd for the formality THANK YOU....!!! :)

-De.De-

lonely

Goldie

lonely

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Big smile Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  I  LOVE CID    BYE  Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top