Miley Jab Hum Tum

SaJan VM - tum mile pg1 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 33

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I really enjoyed watching the VM on tera hone laga hoon! It was superb. You did an awesome job.
And I loved the aankhon ke gustakiyaan VM as well! One of my favorite on YT! :) Keep it up hun!

-Jia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mads

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaJan VM - tum mile pg1 (Page 7)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UnderControl.

IF-Dazzler

UnderControl.

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Hey Mads.. amazing hun.. Luvvvvvved the mixxx.. itz too perfect :)

mads

Maria-

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria-

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Heyyyy MadsHug,first of all thank uuuuu shooo much for making SG VM on this song,i so wanted it from so long !! Well as you know that i am a big big fan of your mixesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and this one is fantabulous too like your previous ones !! Perfect song for our januables,perfect scene selection = P-E-R-F-E-C-T VM by you MadsClapClap,hats off to you for making such an awesome VM on our beloved SG once again,i just loved it completely !! You know Mads,i always look forward to see your mixes,you are brilliant sweety,just too too too good !! Keep up the great workThumbs Up and please always keep making rocking VMS on our SG/MoNaya !! Take care,love uuuu sweetsBig smileTongueSmile!!

Edited by MarialikesMohit - 29 November 2009 at 11:44am

mads

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged
mads, loved it!!!! Clap 

this song suits sajan so perfectly   ... just made for them! The beginning was fab ... you matched the lyrics perfectly! "pearl upon the ocean" ... and he sees his vision in white  Day Dreaming  

loved the flashbacks you put into his realisation part when he's lying on his bed  Day Dreaming  ... the lyrics with the rain dance - actually all the lyrics went so well with the scenes ...    and absolutely lovvved the ending ... both of them sitting together on the grass laughing ... so completely Sajan!!!!

mads

rosette80

IF-Rockerz

rosette80

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Madss...my god....tum kya kiya..mere poori ki poori jaan liya!!

I mean wow!!!!! That was stuppppenndousss work from u!! LOVED IT TO THE CORE!!

One word "BRAVO....naa...MAGINIFICENTA...nope...JANUABLE....LOVABLE.....ooopppsss...mein shabdo ko istamal karthe karthe gaya...thats wat it is....i am so happy to have u as my frend...i did send u a pm..hey do check out mine in rosette80 gallery..ok..hope u will like it...

Each one of ur vms were brighter and unique in its own style...i am in love with each one of them,.specially ankhon ki..is my fav..thn nothing to tell...oohh..suraj hua on monaya...wow!!

i am gng to make one on them solo..please u have any ideas of songs..do pm me!

This was one the most outstanding performances..and its into my collections as soon as i had my eyes on it!!

Love Ya Anjali

Edited by rosette80 - 29 November 2009 at 12:27pm

mads

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
i saw all ur vm..
its awesome..
loved ur vm....
aankhon ki gustakhiyaan-it was beautiful..
kya hua yeh-it was very cute..
tumse hi-it was amzing..ur scenes selection was really nice...
MoNaya on suraj hua madham-it was very januable..pls make monaya vm more..
when u say nothing at all-thanx for making this vm..it was superb..

mads

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

mads, loved it!!!! Clap 

aww thanks diya Hug

this song suits sajan so perfectly   ... just made for them! The beginning was fab ... you matched the lyrics perfectly! "pearl upon the ocean" ... and he sees his vision in white  Day Dreaming  

I kno ... that scene soo defines that line na ... Day Dreaming

loved the flashbacks you put into his realisation part when he's lying on his bed  Day Dreaming  ... the lyrics with the rain dance -

shit yaar puch mat, I wanted to put in the rain dance for abt everything in the next stanza ... u kno the one wher he is swirling her around I wanted to put it for "shabnam ki boonde barasti hain" initially ... coz u kno its like "pyaar ka shabnam" EmbarrassedEmbarrassed but I finally decided on this one ... much as I might hav complained abt this rain dance thingy .. this 2 min that v got wer truely out of this world ... something really different Day DreamingDay Dreaming

actually all the lyrics went so well with the scenes ...    and absolutely lovvved the ending ... both of them sitting together on the grass laughing ...

I kno ... and the slap kinda goes wit "come and heal me" he is healed of his quest for a kiss ... LOLLOLLOL

so completely Sajan!!!!

DiyaS

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarialikesMohit

Heyyyy MadsHug,first of all thank uuuuu shooo much for making SG VM on this song,i so wanted it from so long !! Well as you know that i am a big big fan of your mixesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and this one is fantabulous too like your previous ones !! Perfect song for our januables,perfect scene selection = P-E-R-F-E-C-T VM by you MadsClapClap,hats off to you for making such an awesome VM on our beloved SG once again,i just loved it completely !! You know Mads,i always look forward to see your mixes,you are brilliant sweety,just too too too good !! Keep up the great workThumbs Up and please always keep making rocking VMS on our SG/MoNaya !! Take care,love uuuu sweetsBig smileTongueSmile!!

aww maria .. thanks so much dear HugHugHug its ALWAYS a pleasure to read ur comments ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed take care, love u too!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top