Miley Jab Hum Tum

SaJan VM - tum mile pg1 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 33

angelshy

IF-Dazzler

angelshy

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 8:36am | IP Logged

This is the best sajan vm i have ever seen. You have done an outstanding job by putting all of sajan ' best scenes , best expressions with one of the most romantic songs. The expressions n scenes just go with the lyrics in such a beautiful way.

I really wish you would send it to sbs so that monaya can see your work....i am sure mohit willl be really happy as he likes alll the songs of hum dil de chuke sanam. Gr8 job !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madsAabha.M

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaJan VM - tum mile pg1 (Page 4)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
OMGGG!!!!!!!! madsss wat a fantastic vm!!!!!!! loved all the scenes you used! it looked perfect! sooo romantic! and loved the end espcially! lolzzz wat a pillar scene! ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aabha.M

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

This is the best sajan vm i have ever seen. You have done an outstanding job by putting all of sajan ' best scenes , best expressions with one of the most romantic songs. The expressions n scenes just go with the lyrics in such a beautiful way.

I really wish you would send it to sbs so that monaya can see your work....i am sure mohit willl be really happy as he likes alll the songs of hum dil de chuke sanam. Gr8 job !

awww..it wud jus make my day if mohit watches it .. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aabha.M

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Hugawww mads...a big jhappi frm me 2 u.............its awesum mads!!!!Embarrassedmy fav part has 2 b d barn part....awww i srsly felt as thought sam was actually conveyin d msg thru his eyes and as always gunji understandin it and givin a satisfactory luk!!!Embarrassed

mads mads mads.....so make more huhEmbarrassedu hav done splendid work yaaSmile...total justice 2 d song and SG....................dis is entered my list of all tym favsEmbarrassed.............fantabulousClapClapClap

Edited by aabha_monaya - 17 November 2009 at 5:20am

mads

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 5:52am | IP Logged
thanks everyone for loving it HugHugHug

here's a new VM ... hope u like this one too! Embarrassed

Aabha.M

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 6:03am | IP Logged
u made a VM on SG Shocked
n u didn't tell me abt that Angry

anyways will watch it aftr my xmz
i have this topic in a wrong tym

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

u made a VM on SG Shocked
n u didn't tell me abt that Angry

anyways will watch it aftr my xmz
i have this topic in a wrong tym

oye ... abhi abhi toh banaya hain kavs .. dont b mad at me !!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and u can see tht this post has crossed 4 pgs because I edited my previous post of aankhon ki gustaakhiyaan VM wit this VM .. so that all my VMs are on one page itself ...Embarrassed

and dont worry yaar .. aaram se dekh, not to worry! best of luck for ur exams .. m sure u'll do well Hug

kavya.b

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 6:08am | IP Logged
ohh... then it's k

thank u mads...theory xmz r starting frm 2morow Unhappy
will catch both the vms at a tym

mads

Post Reply New Post