Page 33 of 33

Page 1 Page 32
Page   of 33

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

WOWWWWWW Mads !!! I was sooooo impressed by ur Iktara VM (it was so so touching and so beautiful) and this time also u've competely bowled me.. U have ur BIGGESTTTT fan in me Mads and i love u even more after watching these VMs. U truly rock friendy !!! Smile 

I've never had this much difficulty in giving any lecture.. but today the hangover of ur video kept on distracting me from my work.. I hope my students don't start thinking of me as a gone case Embarrassed 

Coming to ur VM, its another perfect song for the sweeeetest couple. Infact, it isn't just a song, ur video describes the beautiful journey of two ppl who share the most beautiful bond of friendship, of love. Every scene that u've added is superb. Their date itself was soooo magical and those flashbacks that u've added in it have recreated that magic. One wishes that this video never ends, because v can never get enuf of SaJan and their pure and eternal love...

Ur VM made me think as if two people are telling each other that before u came in my life:
  • I was just a body ---- and u've put the heart and soul in it.
  • I used to move around ---- u've given me the direction.
  • I used to sleep ---- u've given me the dreams.
  • I used to laugh ---- u've given me a smile.
  • I used to cry ---- u've given me the tears of happiness.
  • I used to see ---- u've given glow in my eyes.
  • I had friends ---- u've given me friendship.
  • I was lonely ---- and u've completed me.
  • I was living ---- but u've given me life.

Thus, i'm incomplete widout u and i owe my whole life to u because "Tum miley to mil gaya ye jahan, tum miley to har pal hai naya, tum miley to sab se hai fasla..Tum miley to jaado cha gaya, tum miley to jeena a gaya..." WOW SG r truly amazing na. Hats off to them !!!

I haven't seen ur other VMs. Wud def. see them but am appreciating all of them in advance because i'm sure they wud b as great as these two. Smile SmileSmile 

A biggg huggg to u dear!!! 

awww ayesha...ur comment has made my day Hug and YOU hav a fan in me wit ur posts !!! ur posts are so soo LOVELY that I jus feel like keep on reading them forever ... awww, ur comments on my VM hav really touched me Hug EmbarrassedEmbarrassed thanks for loving it sooo much !!!

@ bold : OMGG !!! thats like THE summation of SaJan HugHugHug seee, thats why I said ur posts are soo soo out of this world !!!

every every line from tht I can relate to a SaJan scene..infact those scenes are jus flowing in front of my eyes ... kabhi time hoga toh I wil jus put in links to these lines ... but abhi jus briefly -

now THIS is soo soo SAMRAT saying it to his chashmish .. I mean, he really was jus a body..never caring for other ppl's feelings..jus living in a materialistic world...but when she entered his life...she gave him a heart that cud beat and a soul that cud FEEL .. awww Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
now I m confused, whom this if for .. is it samrat, because he indeed became a better human being in her presence? or is it chashmish..coz she always wanted to sing...but he became her VOICE and showed her the right direction for it .. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
this is BOTH .. this is soo soo SaJan ... ever since they knew what dreams were...they hav always always dreamt of each other Day DreamingDay Dreaming
awww..this is soo CHASHMISH ... she has never smiled soo soo peacefully and serenly before .. he is the ONLY one that can manage to get that smile on her face even in the toughest of situations .. he always brings that twinkling smile on her face ... but then again, this is also samrat, coz he used to laugh .. aloud, but in her presence, he has learnt to smile, from within ..
this is soo soo CHASHMISH .. the tears of happiness she felt when she first realised she is in love wit samrat Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
this is SAMRAT .. shit, the glow in his eyes, whenever he looks at her ... as tho his gaze is touching her very soul and that itself brings in the glow in his eyes ... Day DreamingDay Dreaming
this is SAMRAT again ... oh man, this is THE beginning and end .. the very essence of their journey .. Day DreamingDay Dreaming
dhoondha hain dhoondha hain tujhe..aakash upar tale..shayad kisi badri mein, lipti hui tu mile ...
dhoondha hain dhoondha hain tujhe..akaash upar tale..shayad kisi nadiya pe, chalta hua tu mile ..
Day Dreaming
SHIT ... this is sooo SaJan .. soo true, she gave him a life out of his very materialistic life ... and HE gave her a life and got her out of her shell ...

and thats WHY they are SOULMATES .. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

awww...its all all all thanks to SaJan that my VMs turn out the way they do ... its all thanks to them ... coz THEY are soo soo januable HugHugHug

ayesha...thank u sooo much for these lines...they are soo soo AWESOMEE !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80Aabha.M

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaJan VM - tum mile pg1 (Page 33)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

[QUOTE=ayesha_80]WOWWWWWW Mads !!! I was sooooo impressed by ur Iktara VM (it was so so touching and so beautiful) and this time also u've competely bowled me.. U have ur BIGGESTTTT fan in me Mads and i love u even more after watching these VMs. U truly rock friendy !!! Smile 

I've never had this much difficulty in giving any lecture.. but today the hangover of ur video kept on distracting me from my work.. I hope my students don't start thinking of me as a gone case Embarrassed 

Coming to ur VM, its another perfect song for the sweeeetest couple. Infact, it isn't just a song, ur video describes the beautiful journey of two ppl who share the most beautiful bond of friendship, of love. Every scene that u've added is superb. Their date itself was soooo magical and those flashbacks that u've added in it have recreated that magic. One wishes that this video never ends, because v can never get enuf of SaJan and their pure and eternal love...

Ur VM made me think as if two people are telling each other that before u came in my life:
    I was just a body ---- and u've put the heart and soul in it. I used to move around ---- u've given me the direction. I used to sleep ---- u've given me the dreams. I used to laugh ---- u've given me a smile. I used to cry ---- u've given me the tears of happiness. I used to see ---- u've given glow in my eyes. I had friends ---- u've given me friendship. I was lonely ---- and u've completed me.

Thus, i'm incomplete widout u and i owe my whole life to u because "Tum miley to mil gaya ye jahan, tum miley to har pal hai naya, tum miley to sab se hai fasla..Tum miley to jaado cha gaya, tum miley to jeena a gaya..." WOW SG r truly amazing na. Hats off to them !!!

I haven't seen ur other VMs. Wud def. see them but am appreciating all of them in advance because i'm sure they wud b as great as these two. Smile SmileSmile 

A biggg huggg to u dear!!! 

awww ayesha...ur comment has made my day Hug and YOU hav a fan in me wit ur posts !!! ur posts are so soo LOVELY that I jus feel like keep on reading them forever ... awww, ur comments on my VM hav really touched me Hug EmbarrassedEmbarrassed thanks for loving it sooo much !!!

Thank u soooo much Mads for ur nice words. I'm extremely overwhelmed by ur appreciation. Believe me, it was ur VM, coupled with the magic of SaJan that made me write this reply. So, the credit goes to u and SG dear. SmileSmileSmile

@ bold : OMGG !!! thats like THE summation of SaJan HugHugHug seee, thats why I said ur posts are soo soo out of this world !!!

every every line from tht I can relate to a SaJan scene..infact those scenes are jus flowing in front of my eyes ... kabhi time hoga toh I wil jus put in links to these lines ... but abhi jus briefly -

Truly Mads. When I was writing this, I cud actually visualize SaJan. The words may b mine, but the feel is all theirs. I hope that u find some time sooooon to add links to these coz I know that u'll do a tremendous job. So, already waiting for it dear!!!

What can I say about the rest. U've made me go speechless again. How can u do this everytime???  Ok, lemme give it a try...

now THIS is soo soo SAMRAT saying it to his chashmish .. I mean, he really was jus a body..never caring for other ppl's feelings..jus living in a materialistic world...but when she entered his life...she gave him a heart that cud beat and a soul that cud FEEL .. awww Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

EXACTLY Mads... Sam was already the dude of the college. He had the charm, the persona, for which every girl was crazy. But it was all somewhat artificial, wid no emotions. The heart started beating and the soul started feeling right from the moment they both caught each other's first gaze and from then onwards, they became one.   

now I m confused, whom this if for .. is it samrat, because he indeed became a better human being in her presence? or is it chashmish..coz she always wanted to sing...but he became her VOICE and showed her the right direction for it .. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Wat can I say except' "Tu jahan, mein wahan..Sang sang yun chalun terey.. jaisey tera aasman'"  

Despite belonging to totally contrasting backgrounds, to completely opposite worlds, they both r walking on the same path. Rem., on their first date, when Gunjan was a bit upset that she's just come to Mumbai from Morena, but Sam has seen the entre world. Sam said that v both r together, because v had to b together. So, after they met, they have only one direction in which to go, and that is straight towards each other's heart. 
this is BOTH .. this is soo soo SaJan ... ever since they knew what dreams were...they hav always always dreamt of each other Day DreamingDay Dreaming
So very true Mads..
awww..this is soo CHASHMISH ... she has never smiled soo soo peacefully and serenly before .. he is the ONLY one that can manage to get that smile on her face even in the toughest of situations .. he always brings that twinkling smile on her face ... but then again, this is also samrat, coz he used to laugh .. aloud, but in her presence, he has learnt to smile, from within ..
Absolutely. The worldly laugh got replaced by a pure and a genuine smile. A smile that comes from the heart of one and reaches the heart of the other. So, at times, they don't even need words to say, to express. It is this smile that sparkles in the eyes and those eyes convey every thing.
this is soo soo CHASHMISH .. the tears of happiness she felt when she first realised she is in love wit samrat Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
And also, if v see Sam during his realization of love as well as the confession in Morena, v've seen tears in his eyes.. Tears that symbolized the happiness, the celebration of getting the most precious thing of his lfe, i.e. the love of his Chashmish. Same goes for Gunjan also, the moment she heard those magical words from her Sam, her happiness overflowed from her eyes that made them look even more beautiful.
this is SAMRAT .. shit, the glow in his eyes, whenever he looks at her ... as tho his gaze is touching her very soul and that itself brings in the glow in his eyes ... Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Wow Mads.. these two will drive us crazy yaar. Their gaze lights up their faces and gives a sparkle in their eyes as if it is saying.."roshni se bharey bharey, bharey bharey naina terey.. chuu ke bolein n chuna mujhey"..
this is SAMRAT again ... oh man, this is THE beginning and end .. the very essence of their journey .. Day DreamingDay Dreaming
She gave him a friendship that was beyond the materialism, a friendship that touched his heart, his soul.. and the best part was that she was the only person in front of whom he cud be himself and not the stud.. And she.. she had never had any friends all her life.. He beacme her friend, her companion, her guru, her mentor..He defined the word friendship for her. So, whatever happens in thier lives, this friendship will never break and they will always remain the bestest of friends.  
dhoonhdha hain dhoondha hain tujhe..aakash upar tale..shayad kisi badri mein, lipti hui tu mile ...
dhoondha hain dhoondha hain tujhe..akaash upar tale..shayad kisi nadiya pe, chalta hua tu mile ..
Day Dreaming
What can I add after these beautiful lines.. They r so so SaJanish..
SHIT ... this is sooo SaJan .. soo true, she gave him a life out of his very materialistic life ... and HE gave her a life and got her out of her shell ...
And that's y she assured him that "ur love is the biggest happiness of my life", and he told her ke "tum merey guzrey huey kal ka sapna, aaj ki haqeeqat, aur aney waley kal ki umeed ho"..

and thats WHY they are SOULMATES .. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

awww...its all all all thanks to SaJan that my VMs turn out the way they do ... its all thanks to them ... coz THEY are soo soo januable HugHugHug

ayesha...thank u sooo much for these lines...they are soo soo AWESOMEE !!!
The pleasure was all mine Mads.. Infact, thank u for the beautiful narration of these lines and also for the fabulous VM.

Edited by ayesha_80 - 27 February 2010 at 2:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madsAabha.M

Mumbaichic

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mumbaichic

Nice work

thanks! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top