Miley Jab Hum Tum

SaJan VM - tum mile pg1 (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 33

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
why did u do this to me mads... how could make such a beautiful VM...  couldn't dare 2 blink my eye while watching it... i jus loved it how u mixed up old scenes n date scene... that was jus amazing

what should i mention in specific?? i liked all the sequences with lyrics, i jus can't mention only pone part... i soo loved watching it

u r the best VM maker mads.. u r the best

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madsAabha.M

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaJan VM - tum mile pg1 (Page 32)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

why did u do this to me mads... how could make such a beautiful VM...  couldn't dare 2 blink my eye while watching it... i jus loved it how u mixed up old scenes n date scene... that was jus amazing

what should i mention in specific?? i liked all the sequences with lyrics, i jus can't mention only pone part... i soo loved watching it

awww kavs .. THIS totally made my day HugHugHug thanks sooo MUCHH !!! 

Aabha.Mkavya.b

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
OMG Mads !!!! What have u done babes ?? Wasn't the actually date enough to make me go crazy that you went and made a VM like this ?? *Dies* Its amazing !!! I loved how you added all my favorite SG scenes in the middle as flashbacks !! It really looked as if they were having these flashbacks when they were together !!! Every scene went perfectly with every word , every lyric !!! *hugs* Mind blowing VM !! simply outstanding !!! *sigh* U sure knows how to distract me from my work !!! Tongue

Edited by xaviara - 25 February 2010 at 11:23am

madsAabha.M

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

Originally posted by kavya.b

awww kavs .. THIS totally made my day HugHugHug thanks sooo MUCHH !!! 

I have to agree with Kavs here mads !! U are my queen of VM's !!!!!! U totally rock !! No one does justice to SaJan VM's the way u do it !! Smile

madsAabha.M

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

OMG Mads !!!! What have u done babes ?? Wasn't the actually date enough to make me go crazy that you went and made a VM like this ?? *Dies* Its amazing !!! I loved how you added all my favorite SG scenes in the middle as flashbacks !! It really looked as if they were having these flashbacks when they were together !!! Every scene went perfectly with every word , every lyric !!! *hugs* Mind blowing VM !! simply outstanding !!! *sigh* U sure knows how to distract me from my work !!! Tongue

aww navs...thanks soo MUCH HugHugHug m glad u loved it !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aabha.M

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Mads, this was just beautiful!!!!! completely and utterly beautiful ... I'm really floating in dreamland after watching this! And the way you used the flashbacks with the date was simply amazing! I could so FEEL the love around them !!! Just loved it ... agree with navs and kavs, you are the BEST Sajan vm maker!!!!!! Each and every one of your vm's has moved me!!!! Just love them!!!! Clap

madsAabha.M

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Mads, this was just beautiful!!!!! completely and utterly beautiful ... I'm really floating in dreamland after watching this! And the way you used the flashbacks with the date was simply amazing! I could so FEEL the love around them !!! Just loved it ... agree with navs and kavs, you are the BEST Sajan vm maker!!!!!! Each and every one of your vm's has moved me!!!! Just love them!!!! Clap

awww diya ... thanks soo MUCH Hug

and u guys are too sweet re!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed its u guys ka comments and encouragement that inspires me to make such mixes Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aabha.M

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
WOWWWWWW Mads !!! I was sooooo impressed by ur Iktara VM (it was so so touching and so beautiful) and this time also u've competely bowled me.. U have ur BIGGESTTTT fan in me Mads and i love u even more after watching these VMs. U truly rock friendy !!! Smile 

I've never had this much difficulty in giving any lecture.. but today the hangover of ur video kept on distracting me from my work.. I hope my students don't start thinking of me as a gone case Embarrassed 

Coming to ur VM, its another perfect song for the sweeeetest couple. Infact, it isn't just a song, ur video describes the beautiful journey of two ppl who share the most beautiful bond of friendship, of love. Every scene that u've added is superb. Their date itself was soooo magical and those flashbacks that u've added in it have recreated that magic. One wishes that this video never ends, because v can never get enuf of SaJan and their pure and eternal love...

Ur VM made me think as if two people are telling each other that before u came in my life:
  • I was just a body ---- and u've put the heart and soul in it.
  • I used to move around ---- u've given me the direction.
  • I used to sleep ---- u've given me the dreams.
  • I used to laugh ---- u've given me a smile.
  • I used to cry ---- u've given me the tears of happiness.
  • I used to see ---- u've given glow in my eyes.
  • I had friends ---- u've given me friendship.
  • I was lonely ---- and u've completed me.
  • I was living ---- but u've given me life.

Thus, i'm incomplete widout u and i owe my whole life to u because "Tum miley to mil gaya ye jahan, tum miley to har pal hai naya, tum miley to sab se hai fasla..Tum miley to jaado cha gaya, tum miley to jeena a gaya..." WOW SG r truly amazing na. Hats off to them !!!

I haven't seen ur other VMs. Wud def. see them but am appreciating all of them in advance because i'm sure they wud b as great as these two. Smile SmileSmile 

A biggg huggg to u dear!!! 

madsAabha.M

Post Reply New Post

Go to top