Shree

Soooo Sorry and Sad

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Man i am so sad this show has ended i will surely miss it.It was a difference and the chemistry between shree and hari was so nice. I kinda stopped watching it after they had first gotten rid of Kangana and then they brought her back and i had to take a break a while from all the negativity. I used to still read the updates now and then and i am totally shocked about it ending- i find it so sudden! But i hope to see both of them together again in another serial!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhipGur.N.cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Soooo Sorry and Sad" in Shree forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

walla

walla

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
i think its only u feel that way cause nobody reply to your wall post. lolz :)
i liked that show as well .
it had potential :D
 but again it wasnt strong enuff for trpswise..GRR
stupid trps

akshararocks

Groupbie

akshararocks

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
actually there are loads of ppl who feel the way u do but probably most do not come to the forums esp since the show ended.......shree is definitely my fav soap and the only one i watched without missing a single ep...but i'm also glad they ended it without making it much of a drag......SHREE ROCKED AND HOPE TO SEE WASSNA AND PANKAJ AGAIN 

Edited by akshararocks - 16 November 2009 at 9:47pm

paxton

paxton

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
count me in as well....and guyz vote 4 shree 4 best thriller  at the indian telly awards :)

Edited by paxton - 16 November 2009 at 9:56pm

Kachipata

Goldie

Kachipata

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
So, I was right. I saw the last episode. Good, it is finally over. Big smile I am happy.

bhavyanidhi

bhavyanidhi

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 3:18am | IP Logged
i miss this show very badly, even i was shocked by knowing that is getting over
and that to shree n hari's pair i miss them a lot they were soooooo cute n sweet
but i hope that they both will again come together in some other serial

Post Reply New Post

Go to top