Fan Fictions

Things that changed:Mayur FF Ch3-pg11 <3<3 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 15

t-mayur-sajan-j

IF-Dazzler

t-mayur-sajan-j

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
it's really nice start
just love it
plz cont soon
and thx for the pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Things that changed:Mayur FF Ch3-pg11 <3<3 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sour.skittles

@surbhi - hahaha u gave so many replies in one go... hehe... but yea.. THANK YOU sooooooooooo much! i love u both to deathhh yaar!! u guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)
<3
kya karu main late aai aur maine saari post aath saath padhi  to  reply continues diye . love you too sana SmileSmileSmile

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahaklovesmayur

Originally posted by surbhi123

Originally posted by surbhi123

i am
the first one to comment?????<br>yipee!!!!!<br>and congrats
for ur first part<br>
dear<br>mujhe bhi laga i am first , but was second and you are<br>third . and sana i was talking about mahak na , this is mahak , a<br>really sweet and talented person of this forum . love you Smile<br><br>
<br><br>yup.......maine abhi abhi dekha ki i am not the first one......lagta hai timing problem ho gayi......<br>tu kitni sweet hai......<br>thanks mujhe itna kuch kehne ke liye.....<br>i too love u for this.....<br>aur haan......<br>i always love u.......<br>tujh
jaisi sweet friends bahut kam logon ko milti hain........
aur
tujh jaise sweet aur caring friend bhi bahut kam logo ko milti
hain . kya karu , maine pehli baar kisi ff ko padha hain dear ,
tu likhti hi itna acha hain . isliye aaj jab koi naya ff padha to i
thought ki shayad sana ko bhi tere ff ke bare mein batao . love
you too dearSmile<br>

thanks Embarrassed
no need of thanks dear . love you SmileSmile
SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FragranceOfLove

AmyArTiMayUr

IF-Rockerz

AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
hey dear..dis seems real good....cud u plz add me 2 ur pm list and pm me wen u update plz...seems rohit was da cause of mayur break up...oh i hope dey meet up and get 2geda..plz update soon...n plz pm me wen u update...thanx...tc...

sour.skittles

Groupbie

sour.skittles

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged
so first off, i know this is a late update but i have been veryyyyy busy with a lot of stuff lately. So i hope you forgive me!! and so sorry because the part is sort of short. i'll try and make up for it in the next part... hope you enjoy and do comment!

Chapter 2

She was out of breath when she reached the phone because of all the running she did. With whatever air she had left she snatched the phone from rohit and spoke into it "Hello, mayank." " Hello nupur. Sorry if I disturbed you and that boyfriend of yours" said mayank on the other end. She could hear the anger in his voice but more than anything she could hear the pain and the hurt that echoed in it. She closed her eyes as a lone tear escaped from her eyes………..

-------------------x

"Mayank, how many times do I have to tell you that—" tried nupur but mayank interrupted her, "don't bother…. Look, I don't care…. I just wanted to talk to you about your flight timings" he said changing the topic altogether. "Mayank, changing the topic every single time I try to tell you something has lead to all—" she tried again but was interrupted by him yet again, " so, when is your arrival time? Sidhant keeps bugging me about seeing you at the airport." He said ignoring her "justification". Nupur wiped her tear with the easy motion of her hands and spoke into the phone "I'll fax you all the f**king flight details" and she slammed the phone down.

Mayank just stared at the phone in pure disgust. She was still with that man! Well, mayank, obviously she will be with him! She cheated on you with him when you were married. Now that we are divorced, they can do whatever the f**k they want and no one would be bothered. No one. Especially not me, thought mayank. And with that thought he broke down into loud sobs. He felt helpless. He didn't know why, why did she do this to him? Was he not good enough for her? He would have never in a million years thought that his nupur could cheat on him! He would have never believed her father about anything! He was nupur's father after all! But he would have never thought that nupur would want to divorce him! Never! But when the truth all came out, and she herself wanted to break everything with him, he was broken. It had been three years! Three years! He kept reminding himself. Nothing would be the same again. Ever again…

Nupur on the other end just stood emotionless. Staring out of the window with a blank expression on her face. Rohit had tried to cheer her up but to no avail. He had to run for a meeting leaving nupur alone for now. Nupur closed her eyes remembering all the good times she had with mayank. She smiled with pure joy remembering certain memories. Slowly that smile turned into a sad smile before it faded completely. She shook her head and walked upto the fax machine and faxed mayank the details.

And with that she got busy with other things and soon enough went back home to get ready to head for the airport. She was soon all packed and ready to head for the airport, with a long flight waiting for her. She sighed and went to say goodbye to her father. He was in the study reading a book.

"Dad, I need to leave for the airport. I'll see you in three days" she said. "Oh, ok. Your going to be fine, right? I mean rohit can always go to pick sidhant up" he said as he didn't want her to see mayank. He wasn't a big fan of mayank. In fact he was the happiest man on earth the day he got them divorced. But only he knew that he had betrayed his daughter and his ex-son in law. Before he could think of anything else he heard his daughter talk back loudly, " Dad! Sidhant is my son! I have every freaking right to go pick him up but rohit doesn't! Well, I don't want to argue right now, I have to leave. I love you, dad." And with that she kissed her father on his cheek and walked out of the house.

For the first time in three years her father, vivek felt guilty. He felt guilty for separating his daughter from the man he knew she truly loved. He felt guilty for breaking their happy family apart. He knew how much they both loved each other but still he was selfish and got what he wanted. And he went to the limit of making his daughter sound cheep. He was the one who poisoned mayank's brain. He knew if everything worked according to plan mayank and her would have to separate! And it did work. They were separate now. But the guilt inside him was killing him. He knew he wasn't fair to his daughter. But what could he do now, he thought. He knew they both loved each other still. Deeply, deeply loved each other. But he had broken everything between them…

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJsalma009Asmara.vrulsriyaraosowmyap03-Aiza-aati1429maloo19Escapist.SilentPrincess-Samira-Angle.Favouriteofall_ArTi4ever_NaughtynattyShafoo-afsha--SMay31-FragranceOfLovehgrhrFaria.annie07

riyarao

riyarao

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged
oh wow, so u finally continued it Wink whr wer u ??

read it... i luved ittt.. Big smile continue soon n pm me Tongue

Edited by riyarao - 30 November 2009 at 8:25am

sour.skittles

Groupbie

sour.skittles

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged
sistaaa!!! i know i sort of disappeared for a while... but yea...haha alas i got the time to write....!!! i am glad u likedd it:) :)
i am veryyy happy to read ur comment:) :) love yaaa!!

Angle.

IF-Rockerz

Angle.

Posted: 30 November 2009 at 10:10am | IP Logged
It's a nice update. per tumne mujhe pm nehi kiya. btw it's great

Post Reply New Post

Go to top