Fan Fictions

Things that changed:Mayur FF Ch3-pg11 <3<3 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

AmyArTiMayUr

IF-Rockerz

AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
hey m new here as well....and m also a great mayur fan....frens?? ur ff sounds interesting....do write it... Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Things that changed:Mayur FF Ch3-pg11 <3<3 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mjht_fan

mjht_fan

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
looks really interesting
continue soon
and pm me when u do

sour.skittles

Groupbie

sour.skittles

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for all the comments guys! heres the first chapter... i hope you like it :)
do comment && review :]

xxSana
<3

sour.skittles

Groupbie

sour.skittles

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Chapter 1

"Ok Sidhant, enough TV for today. Time to go to bed, my son", said Mayank to his seven year old. "Dad…. Mom always lets me watch until I want to when I stay with her…." Said sidhant trying to make his dad change his mind and let him watch some more TV. Parents never understood the importance of tom and jerry – thought sidhant silently to himself. "You stay with your mother during your vacations. You don't have school in the morning when you are living with her. But you do now. So now like a good boy don't argue with daddy and get into your bed" said mayank ruffling his little boy's hair. Sidhant gave out a long breath. It was hard to persuade both dad and mom about certain things. He needed to learn some helpful tricks. Maybe the puppy dog eyes which one of his friends recommended would work! But for now…sidhant silently walked to his bed.

Mayank saw his son walk to his bed, sulking. So he went forward and picked him up and swung him in the air making sidhant giggle like crazy. Then he put him down on the bed and tucked him in. "Tomorrow is the last day of school, and I heard somebody is up to some mischief…." Said mayank looking at sidhant suspiciously. "Oh dad…. No… don't ever think that your son can put lizards in all the girl's lockers tomorrow….. Never!" said sidhant playing around with his stuffed bear. "Ok…. As you insist mister… but I don't want the principal calling me for another one of your pranks again… gosh how do you come up with all these ideas..?" said mayank pinching his nose. " Oh! Mom once said that I got that from you…. She told me you were always playing around like that too.." he said to mayank with delight, rather proud to be like his dad. Mayank remembered playing a prank with nupur back in college. It was one of their first interactions. He had gotten a dare from all his friends to play professor and give the person who entered that area first detention. And apparently, that person ended up being nupur herself. This led to nupur getting extremely angry in the end when she found out she got a detention from a student and not a professor, but it was also the reason to which in the end they became great friends and a lot more.

Mayank was brought back from his thoughts by his son talking, "Mom comes tomorrow! I cannot wait to see her!" Suddenly mayank felt sad. His little baby boy was going to go away from him…. With nupur. He was very unhappy by this system. He could only have his little baby during the school year and then during the summers sidhant would go to India with nupur. All because of the custody…. Urggg.. people .. whatever, curse them! He still managed to give a small smile to his son. The boy needed a mother too, thought mayank even though he hated to admit this fact. "We're gonna have so much fun daddy! Mom said that she will take me to a cricket game in…." suddenly sidhant stopped talking as he remembered something. "Daddy! Your game is on Saturday and mom and I go to India tomorrow, which is a Monday! How am I going to see your soccer game?!" said sidhant very tensed.

Mayank had always been a very good soccer player. When he lived in India he didn't play much but now since he had moved to the states after his divorce he started playing soccer. He was really good so he now played it as a profession. Sidhant loved watching his games and cheering for him on the bleachers. I mean who wouldn't want to cheer for the best player in the world- thought sidhant.

"Oh yeah…. I almost forgot about that. We'll talk about this later sidhant. You go to sleep now.. ok?" and he kissed his son on the forehead and lightly stroked his hair until he fell asleep. Mayank smiled at his little baby angel. He loved sidhant more than anything in the world.

Later, mayank decided to check on nupur to make sure about her flight timings and stuff. He looked at the time. It would be morning in India anyways so he decided to call. She would be probably at her office taking her coffee and typing down stuff on the computer in front. It had been three years since they got divorced but he still remembered every freaking habit of his ex-wife. This was pathetic, he was pathetic- thought mayank.

He dialed the number and his blood boiled the moment he heard the voice on the other end.

Nupur woke up again like she had every morning for the past three years to find the place next to her on the bed empty. To not find herself snuggled up with mayank. To not wake up with mayank's kisses. To not wake up to mayank the first thing in the morning. She hated this. She hated every bit of this new life that mayank had given her. She groaned and got out of bed. She kept reminding herself that it was mayank who decided to leave her. It was him who didn't trust her enough. It was him who….. ughhh … just forget it nupur. He isn't coming back! Its been three years!! You should get the point by now!

And with this thought she got into the shower.

Nupur was a businesswoman and since and even before mayank and her got married, he always supported her. Maybe this was the reason she was so successful. She was a busy woman. But that only happened after the divorce. She tried to keep herself as busy as possible. She didn't want to waste any more time thinking about mayank. She didn't need him in her life if he so ruthlessly left her.

She reached her huge office building and got into her room. She started typing something on the computer and took the first sip of her coffee. Just then, her best friend Rohit entered her office with his own coffee and the morning paper. A smile crept on her face as she saw rohit come in. He was always there for her. Always supporting her, always caring for her, that's why mayank just calculated something else in his thoughts. Rohit came in the cabin and make himself comfortable on the chair in front.

"Good morning to you too" said nupur as rohit continued to ignore her as he was busy intensely reading some rubbish in the papers. "Ah! A very good morning indeed. You leave tonight!" said rohit making a sad face. Nupur just laughed at him. "I cant wait to see sidhant though! Finally I get to see my baby" nupur said dreamily. " Oh! He's going to have fun alright. After all he's hanging out with me" said rohit. "hmm… " said nupur thinking about mayank again. He was a good father. He was the best father any kid could get.

"Nupur, um… where's that file I was asking you about the other day?" asked rohit bringing nupur back to this world. "Oh! Yes. Umm I'll get it" and saying so nupur walked up to the closet in the room and started searching for that particular file. And then the phone started ringing all of a sudden.

"Rohit could you get the phone, please" shouted nupur from the closet. " Yeah sure" said rohit back.

"Hello" spoke rohit into the phone. Mayank on the other end calmed himself and spoke curtly back " Hello. This is mayank. Could you please hand over the phone to nupur", to where it belongs…he almost said. "Oh ….mayank! Yeah sure dude" said rohit.

As soon as rohit said his name nupur dropped all the files that were in her hand and ran to the phone as fast as she could. Oh how she wished she hadn't asked rohit to pick up the phone! She could tell what stupid thoughts were going on in mayank's mind right this moment. That guy! He just made assumptions but he never actually tried to understand.

She was out of breath when she reached the phone because of all the running she did. With whatever air she had left she snatched the phone from rohit and spoke into it "Hello, mayank." " Hello nupur. Sorry if I disturbed you and that boyfriend of yours" said mayank on the other end. She could hear the anger in his voice but more than anything she could hear the pain and the hurt that echoed in it. She closed her eyes as a lone tear escaped from her eyes………..

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJsalma009jimreevesriyaraoAsmara.vrulsmjht_fantvgirl21mayur_fan-Aiza-X..Niha..Xmaloo19Escapist-Raman--Illusion-AmyArTiMayUr-Samira--SMay31-Faria.~*mishu*~Shafoo-afsha-spiritcrimsonFragranceOfLoveannie07

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Hey this seems interesting...you write well...and im glad you decided to start an ff..that too mayur..do pm me...whenever u update :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sour.skittles

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
oh so our latest  rocking mayurian started a mayur ff . love you for that . i am the first one to  read . yipee . awesome  sis . your writing skills are nice . its a brilliant ff from your side and  having mayur in it , its magical too .you know my friend mahak too writes great mayur ff , do read . main link post kar doongi . its awesome too . the name is "life in a movie"...........main  end tak is tere ff ki reader rahoongi i promise lekin ek shart hain  ff update jaldi jaldi kariyo . i cant wait , you know . just joking .  . please continue  soon dear . love you Smile

naaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiii pehle rachna ne comment kiya Cryits ok i am second Big smileBig smile

Edited by surbhi123 - 16 November 2009 at 8:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sour.skittles-Illusion-

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
i am the first one to comment?????
yipee!!!!!
and congrats for ur first part

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sour.skittles-Illusion-EtherealRati

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahaklovesmayur

i am the first one to comment?????
yipee!!!!!
and congrats for ur first part
dear mujhe bhi laga i am first  , but was second  and you are third . and sana i was talking about mahak na , this is mahak  , a really sweet and talented person of this forum . love you Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sour.skittles-Illusion-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top