Fan Fictions

DESTINY AWAITS....SujalnKashish....one shot ff... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Hey kashu sweetheart!!!! sabse pehle tho i was waiting to reserve the 16th post in ure topic isiliye abhi reserve kiya thaLOLbut jaan taht was a fantastic one shot....simply mindblooowing!! aik dam superb.....what a concept!!! wowwww...aisa concept tho tum hi soch sakti ho....totally different and mindblasting....aur sirf concept sochna hi important nahin hota....it is also important to write on that concept to make it amazing...aur humesha ki tarah you are an expert in doing this....you have really outdone ureself...i would have never ever thought about such a concept...i mean wowww SKS ki format adapted for Sujal and Kashish....honestly the description and dialogues u wrote were just mindbloooowing....aisa lag raha tha jaise mein woh show dekh rahi hoon....i could actually visualise the whole show....i loved Sujal's reaction wen he first saw Kashish coming up the stage...it seemed like love at first sight...but haan usko jhatka tho lagga wen he found out she's married....i was also surprised and was already glued to it...as i wanted 2 knw ke aage kya hoga....then come the 21 questions...and jaan i have 2 say in all 21 questions you showed a variety of emotions...pain and suffering being the biggest one...aur sach mein woh sab parh ke i was almost in tears....Kashish went through so much it was unbeleivable...and Tushar was a complete jerk...he deserved wot he got in my opinion....aur aise insaan ko jeene ka koi haq nahin hai....i loved Kashish's character....she was like a typical women...that anyone of us would relate 2...with this one shot u actually portrayed reality...evry typical women would do exactly wot Kashish did....she sacrificed her career for her husband...even after all the pain and suffering he made her go through she still tried to change him...she tried to love him even though it was hard for her...she did evrything to save their marriage and relationship but in return all she got was pain and hatred...i mean if Tushar was going to treat her that way then why did he marry her in the first place? he thought she was beautiful and wanted to marry her...but then he treated her so badly...and he actually tortured her...he is not even worth being called a man...he was a complete psycho...Kashish was soo hurt and wen she was recallling all the events of her past u could tell hw much pain she was going through...at one point she broke down and i loved hw Sujal got up and placed his hand on her shoulder to support her...and he could actually feel her pain...it was visible through the way u wrote it....but finally by the end of the show, Kashish got her mother back....and that was one of the most touching moments...and then she left the show...but Sujal couldn't get her out of his mind...it was quite obvious he was attracted 2 her....and then came the next part with Sujal telling his feelings 2 his friends Kavya and Anjali who try and help him to meet Kashish again and to get them both close....they really are true friends 2 be helping Sujal get his love and supporting him....so Anjali decides to write a book on philosophy 2 get closer 2 her and 2 knw her better....loved hw they met in the library but Kashish acted like a complete professional with him...concentrating on her lecture...but she didn't foget him...and like she sed hw can she ever 4get him...after all he gave her back her mother...and a start of a new life...then time goes by and Sujal and Kashish meet more often...and Sujal expresses his feelings 2 prerna...i was soo glad 2 knw that Prerna was so happy for them and that was soo brave of Sujal to go and put forward his feelings...then the proposal was just wowww...it was soo touching hw Sujal brought her those roses and proposed her...n the way he sed this is hw u wanted it...he proposed her the way she would have imagined it to be...and gave her the feeling that she is loved...as she never felt loved in her life...she was always cheated....but i loved hw Sujal didnt make her wear the ring and told her 2 wear it wen she feels ready and if she accepts the relationship...and the way he sed even if its a no he wants 2 be her friend...that was soo sweet n understanding of him.....then comes teh scene at hme where Prerna tells her 2 move on and forget her past and 2 accept Sujal...but i can understand Kashish's condition...it would be really hard for her 2 trust any1...but she gives it a chance and goes for dinner with him that night....loved hw Anjali got her ready...n Prerna telling her she looks very pretty...at that point it felt that she is going to begina new life...the dinner scene between the two was just woww!!! loved it completely...they talked more...Kashish was a lot more open and expressing wots in her heart...and any concerns she had...but still he noticed she didnt wear that ring....at that point i thought she isnt ready and needs more time...but the next morning shocked me...wot a turning point that was jaan...it was awesome...loved hw she went to Sujal's house...and then told him she didnt wear the ring bcoz it was his right to place the ring on her finger....that was soo cute....n then Anjali telling Prerna ke aaj library band hai...LOLpoor thing got caught...and it was also funny hw she cut the call in nervousness wen she saw Sujal coming down into the roomLOL...n then wahan Prerna aur Anjali ka pohanchna n teasing them both was gr88...aur Sujal ka kehna he wants Prerna to move in with them...awww it was soo sweet of him....he doesnt want Kashish 2 loose her mom again...aur phir end pe finaly Kashish gets her happiness...i was soo happy 2 knw that!! she deserves evry happiness in the world...

overall jaan that was just a fantastic one shot...simply superb...the concept...the execution of the concept all in all was fantastic!!! am proud of u partner for writing such a wonderful concept...using so much creativity and putting so much thought into it!!!...you really are a very talented and a briliant writer...and u will surely go far in life i can say that 4 sure.....great job jaan!!! loved each n evry bit...the best thing is it was soo close 2 reality and evry one can relate 2 it...keep up the gr88 work and i hpe 2 read more frm u soon!!!!....luv u loadz jaanu!! mwah xxxxEmbarrassed

Edited by kashishdabest - 18 November 2009 at 4:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goodkashish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DESTINY AWAITS....SujalnKashish....one shot ff... (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 3:53am | IP Logged
amazing oneshot
i really liked the way u used sach ka saamna to get sujal and kashish together.Poor kashish had to face alot in life but it seems she got a second chance with sujal.

goodkashish

crystal fantasy

crystal fantasy

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hi Kashish beautiful story dear.I always loved your FF's.Perfect combination of sujal kashish and sach ka saamna.Great one shot ff.Hope to read more of your FF's.

goodkashish

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

beautiful story

amazing

different

loved the story

just mindblowing