IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

Originally posted by bambooshoot

Originally posted by malaysiangirl

I agree with both bamboshoot ji and summerji opinions.ClapClap

Anyways respected people like Asha ji ,Sureshji,Sadhnaji,Alkaji  wont fall under zee's political pressure.

I respect the judges judgement from the first episode till now in mega challenge and they have judged purely on singing and no biasedness.

I have my favourites like aneek , anwesha and abhigyan but it doesn't mean if we have our favourites we should not downgrade other good singers singing and same goes to others favourites too.If the singer are weak and then I understand with the weak singing comments.Abhigyan has his own potential as a good singer and gor long way to go and Raja already done good job in playback singing. 

I always have loved the way suresh wadkar ji judgement since little champs till now which is based on technical aspects and in depth and the singers able to learn more and improve.Even Asha ji always been the best judge whenever she comes for srgmp competition.

god bless all the singers.

best regards,
malaysiangirl

Malaysiangirl - I know that you are one of the biggest fans of Aneek, Abhigyan and Anwesha. Yet, you always appreciate all the other contestants without bringing them down and involving yourself in petty discussions. In fact, you and belle were the first people to show support in this topic. You would rather spend time in putting up videos for the ones who you support for the benefit of their fans. Not all of us are as open-minded and big-hearted as you are. You are simply the best! Or rather best of best!ClapClapClap

Another fan I truly appreciate is Raghurajji, who is doing great work in support of Raja.

Because of various reasons, I've kept myself away from posting too much here, but I do read the posts and appreciate the videos that you and others put up of their favorites. And sometimes jump in to defend my favorites.

Yes MGal is a sweet heart and a wonderful person - from what I have observed of her since C2007. Thumbs Up

I understand Bamboo that you don't like the term Ghisa Pita singer, Yes totally agree that it hurts to see our favourites being called that, but one of the Hard core fans of Abhigyan bashed Raja in the other topic..." He actually cursed Raja for losing against Kids from Asaam" - I am surprised none of the fine members who support Abhigyan had any objection to that. Confused

Pls understand that I am a fan of Abhigyan too, I wanted him to be in top 3 in Lil Champs 2009. Mgal know that.

Anyway,  all those who support Raja -  Raja is lucky to have fans and supporters like you. Smile

My dearest  Jaan Zahida Di,

I thought letting Didi know that there was one topic about raja vs mini aneek@abhigyan and I have posted my first comment towards that topic in a positive way and about raja too.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1285675 .....I wrote what I feelSmile Di, I know you are abhigyan's fan too and love his singing.Didi even created such awesome siggies for abhigyan which I appreciated a lot.

god bless.

have a lovely day.

with loads of love,
Malaysiangirl@Mgal

Edited by malaysiangirl - 17 November 2009 at 8:38am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raja is the best of best! (Page 7)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Mgal, I am not worthy of all the praises,  but anyway, thanks for the kind words Smile

Yes, I know there was that topic about mini aneek vs Raja and u objected to Abhigyan being refered to Aneek  and I even supported you in that topic....I was reffering to the other topic http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1283750&TPN=5  - pls read this.....this kind of talk  from a hard core abhigyan fan is very disappointing. May be you objected that comment - I probably missed out reading it.

Edited by Awww - 17 November 2009 at 7:45am

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Mgal, I am not worthy of all the praises,  but anyway, thanks for the kind words Smile

Yes, I know there was that topic about mini aneek vs Raja and u objected to Abhigyan being refered to Aneek  and I even supported you in that topic....I was reffering to the other topic http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1283750&TPN=5  - pls read this.....this kind of talk  from a hard core abhigyan fan is very disappointing. May be you objected that comment - I probably missed out reading it.

I  always have added my comments in a positive way generally in every topic and including that topic tooSmile.

Lets enjoy the singing and raja has good and nice fan support like didi and Raghu too.

Have a great week didi.

God bless and luv ya,
Mgal

diamond444

diamond444

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Dear Awwji ,

First of all, I must appreciate your positive contribution to this forum. You are a most creative person Clap

If you will check the 7th page of that thread, you will find me, Vijay Vyas and many others objecting to that comment Smile

However, one thing I have never been able to fathom. Why is there so much of negativity in this forum?
For example, this series has been a most wonderful one with no voting, wonderful songs of yore, wonderful singers and judges Clap After a long time, I have been seeing such a wonderful show.

Yet after every episode, I find conspiracy theories abounding. Judges are maligned, Zee is maligned, other  contestants are maligned and so on. Why can't we simply enjoy the show? Of course all of us have some sort of inclination. But that should not be a barrier to enjoying the program as a whole. My favorite's  win or loss cannot surely be a benchmark for the success of the show.

P.S.  This is not directed at you. You have been a most wonderful member. But, there is so much negativity after every episode which is simply incomprehensible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambooshoot

Raghuraj

Goldie

Raghuraj

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diamond444

Dear Awwji ,

First of all, I must appreciate your positive contribution to this forum. You are a most creative person Clap

If you will check the 7th page of that thread, you will find me, Vijay Vyas and many others objecting to that comment Smile

However, one thing I have never been able to fathom. Why is there so much of negativity in this forum?
For example, this series has been a most wonderful one with no voting, wonderful songs of yore, wonderful singers and judges Clap After a long time, I have been seeing such a wonderful show.

Yet after every episode, I find conspiracy theories abounding. Judges are maligned, Zee is maligned, other  contestants are maligned and so on. Why can't we simply enjoy the show? Of course all of us have some sort of inclination. But that should not be a barrier to enjoying the program as a whole. My favorite's  win or loss cannot surely be a benchmark for the success of the show.

P.S.  This is not directed at you. You have been a most wonderful member. But, there is so much negativity after every episode which is simply incomprehensible.

Actually in this forum people did not accept that Raja is getting success and is making a name in bollywood and never agreed that Raja is a good singer and thats why I always posted every news and videos of Raja in last few months but I did not participate in any discussion.

Some member even said that Raja is a crappy singer and were questioning why Raja is getting so many opportunities.

But with people now accepting the fact that Raja is slowly achieving success in his career things will be settled.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay Vyas

diamond444

diamond444

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raghuraj

Actually in this forum people did not accept that Raja is getting success and is making a name in bollywood and never agreed that Raja is a good singer and thats why I always posted every news and videos of Raja in last few months but I did not participate in any discussion.

Some member even said that Raja is a crappy singer and were questioning why Raja is getting so many opportunities.

But with people now accepting the fact that Raja is slowly achieving success in his career things will be settled.

Of course, Raja is one of the best talents to come out of Reality shows Thumbs Up and you have been a fantastic Raja supporter Clap

Regarding this forum, that's exactly my point also. Instead of being grouped as supporter of one person and opposition of another person, why can't we simply be supporters of Music? Of course we all have some sort of preferences, but that should not come in the way of enjoying music as a whole. At the end of the day, when we hear some good music, I would like to believe that Music is ultimately the winner.
For me all are winners. The only loser in my view is a poor loser.

Please do keep posting news on Raja's career and his progression.
We all will be waiting for Raja's news from you.

Edited by diamond444 - 17 November 2009 at 11:09am

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Dear Awwji ,

Thanks alot Diamond ji for appreciating my input at india forums. I know Raja fans have supported him in that topic - my post was not directed to  Raja fans as I know Raja will always have a support of his fans - I was directing at non raja fans.

U are right there is alot of negativity in this forum, it's always been there since C2005, but at times people provokes one to get emotional by posting hurtful things.

Anyway - the intent of this topic is to celebrate Raja Hasan's awesome performance in Mega Challenge and I want do that Thumbs Up - RAJA RULES

Once again thank you for the kind words.

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raghuraj

Of course, Raja is one of the best talents to come out of Reality shows Thumbs Up and you have been a fantastic Raja supporter Clap

Regarding this forum, that's exactly my point also. Instead of being grouped as supporter of one person and opposition of another person, why can't we simply be supporters of Music? Of course we all have some sort of preferences, but that should not come in the way of enjoying music as a whole. At the end of the day, when we hear some good music, I would like to believe that Music is ultimately the winner.
For me all are winners. The only loser in my view is a poor loser.

Please do keep posting news on Raja's career and his progression.
We all will be waiting for Raja's news from you.
That's a beautiful thought -  imagine if we all could do that Clap- but wait a minute----the mods will lose their job LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top