Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

mind-googling

Goldie

mind-googling

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Originally posted by Raghuraj

Offcourse among all the singers from last few years reality shows Raja Hasan is the best with more then 10 bollywood releases in last 2 years and even getting recognition from the Maestro A.R.Rahman with whom Raja performed on stage and also recorded a song which is yet to be released.

Some people say Raja has PR skills and some say why Raja is getting so many opportunities but the real fact is that he sings with his soul and he has a different voice and he is not a clone of Sonu Nigam or any other singer.

He has sung songs of Kishore Kumar,A.R.Rahman,Sukhwinder Singh,Kailash Kher and has a different voice is which what  a music director looks for and moreover his fans from Saregamapa 2007 days still love him.

He always takes the challenge and selects difficult songs and sings them with ease and that too live.

He has already rooted his foot in bollywood and is still humble and will get more opportunities in future.
It is simple nobody put money on langra ghora, there is no reason a music director will take Raja by seeing his face specially when he needs to do playback singing. His PR is his singing, his control over sur, his development day by day, his unique voice, his damdaar voice, not singing like bakri ka bachcha, in this show I saw him going higher on upper notes and never lose the control. He is simply the best.

Oops! So, it's all about Bolly MDs and playback. Then, I had a wrong yardstick. Now, I can clearly see who the healthier ghoras are. :-7

Tagda Ghoras: Neeraj Shridhar, Mika Singh, Labh Janjua, Atif Aslam, Suzie Q.
Langda Ghoras: Parthiv Gohil, Vijay Prakash, Hemachandra, Karunya, Amanat Ali, Nihira Joshi.

Thanks for enlightening me!

PS: Nothing against Raja, it was just about the criterion.

Edited by mind-googling - 17 November 2009 at 1:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mintyblueslumgod.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raja is the best of best! (Page 6)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bambooshoot

Goldie

bambooshoot

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malaysiangirl

I agree with both bamboshoot ji and summerji opinions.ClapClap

Anyways respected people like Asha ji ,Sureshji,Sadhnaji,Alkaji  wont fall under zee's political pressure.

I respect the judges judgement from the first episode till now in mega challenge and they have judged purely on singing and no biasedness.

I have my favourites like aneek , anwesha and abhigyan but it doesn't mean if we have our favourites we should not downgrade other good singers singing and same goes to others favourites too.If the singer are weak and then I understand with the weak singing comments.Abhigyan has his own potential as a good singer and gor long way to go and Raja already done good job in playback singing. 

I always have loved the way suresh wadkar ji judgement since little champs till now which is based on technical aspects and in depth and the singers able to learn more and improve.Even Asha ji always been the best judge whenever she comes for srgmp competition.

god bless all the singers.

best regards,
malaysiangirl

Malaysiangirl - I know that you are one of the biggest fans of Aneek, Abhigyan and Anwesha. Yet, you always appreciate all the other contestants without bringing them down and involving yourself in petty discussions. In fact, you and belle were the first people to show support in this topic. You would rather spend time in putting up videos for the ones who you support for the benefit of their fans. Not all of us are as open-minded and big-hearted as you are. You are simply the best! Or rather best of best!ClapClapClap

Another fan I truly appreciate is Raghurajji, who is doing great work in support of Raja.

Because of various reasons, I've kept myself away from posting too much here, but I do read the posts and appreciate the videos that you and others put up of their favorites. And sometimes jump in to defend my favorites.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slumgod.

Raghuraj

Goldie

Raghuraj

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bambooshoot

Anyways respected people like Asha ji ,Sureshji,Sadhnaji,Alkaji  wont fall under zee's political pressure.

I respect the judges judgement from the first episode till now in mega challenge and they have judged purely on singing and no biasedness.

I have my favourites like aneek , anwesha and abhigyan but it doesn't mean if we have our favourites we should not downgrade other good singers singing and same goes to others favourites too.If the singer are weak and then I understand with the weak singing comments.Abhigyan has his own potential as a good singer and gor long way to go and Raja already done good job in playback singing. 

I always have loved the way suresh wadkar ji judgement since little champs till now which is based on technical aspects and in depth and the singers able to learn more and improve.Even Asha ji always been the best judge whenever she comes for srgmp competition.

best regards,
malaysiangirl

Malaysiangirl - I know that you are one of the biggest fans of Aneek, Abhigyan and Anwesha. Yet, you always appreciate all the other contestants without bringing them down and involving yourself in petty discussions. In fact, you and belle were the first people to show support in this topic. You would rather spend time in putting up videos for the ones who you support for the benefit of their fans. Not all of us are as open-minded and big-hearted as you are. You are simply the best! Or rather best of best!ClapClapClap

Another fan I truly appreciate is Raghurajji, who is doing great work in support of Raja.

Because of various reasons, I've kept myself away from posting too much here, but I do read the posts and appreciate the videos that you and others put up of their favorites. And sometimes jump in to defend my favorites.

Thanks.
SmileSmileSmile

I just simply post news and videos about Raja Hasan.

I dont participate in illogical discussion but if somebody posts or criticises Raja Hasan without any reason I do defend Raja with supporting video or document.

Edited by Raghuraj - 17 November 2009 at 6:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slumgod.

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raghuraj

Originally posted by Awww

To add to my above post...the funny thing is, Joy did not want to sing the Song that Raja proposed to sing, but Joy wanted to sing a song that he can easily hide his flaws...what kinda song is that anyway for a competition? Anyway, despite Joy got to sing the song he wanted to sing, Raja scored higher.

I loved the way Raja showed sportsman ship by saying "Rajasthan ki taraf se Assam ko" and after the song, he hugged Joy!

That was just a mock fight to keep viewers glued to TV to see what happened.Smile

Exactly what I felt! This was totally scripted. Dhantetan is the only song that suits both of them perfectly. Raja's voice suits Sukhwinder's perfectly and Joy's suits Vishal's perfectly. Was it surprising that Raja got more marks than Joy in this? Everyone knows that he is a much better singer than Joy. Does anyone have a doubt? Joy is a good MD and it shows in the way he managed the team.

Raja is a damn good singer, but the phrase "best of the best" should be reserved only for the rarest of the rare. Best of the best goes beyond versatality. It's being versatile and being the best even in that. It means bringing a wow to the audience's lips in every song that he/she sings. Or to be close, bringing a wow to some kind of songs, and at least bringing justice to the other kind. Raja and his team were pretty good on Sat (but so were Abhigyan and Anamika), but they could not bring justice to SD Burman's compositions  (except for Priyanka who I thought was pretty good in mose chal. I honestly didn't understand the flaws pointed out by the judges. Maybe I do not have enough knowledge to do so). And that was the main reason for the downfall of Rajasthan. Now, I just hope someone doesn't say that SD Burman's songs are ghisa pita songs. Wink

Unfortunately, I see a deja vu of the hostility of the time after the 2005 Championship results. Only difference is last time it was Aneek and this time it is poor Abhigyan. Last time, results were blamed on public voting and this time on the biased judges like Suresh Wadekar (who I think is the most capable judge ever). I remember MB's thread comparing Raja and mini Aneek. At that time, there were so many objections to the topic. So now why this discussion? And no, I do not agree at all with the person who says that Raja has an attitude problem. He has accepted his mistakes and defeat most gracefullyClapClapClap. So why can't his fans?

On a different note, I 100% agree that Raja is a great singer and will do very well in future. Like I say for the other singers, I think that he too should reduce his shows and concentrate on his singing.

Here's wishing him the best!
Illogical comparing of a Kid with establish singer is spreading like swine flu to all topics in this forum. I dont think author if this topic compare Raja and Abhigyan, I know she does not do rediculous stuff. Apart from comparing Raja-Abhigyan rest make sense.
Thanks Hakka Smile

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged

best regards,
malaysiangirl

Edited by Awww - 17 November 2009 at 6:44am

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

best regards,
malaysiangirl

Yes MGal is a sweet heart and a wonderful person - from what I have observed of her since C2007. Thumbs Up

I understand Bamboo that you don't like the term Ghisa Pita singer, Yes totally agree that it hurts to see our favourites being called that, but one of the Hard core fans of Abhigyan bashed Raja in the other topic..." He actually cursed Raja for losing against Kids from Asaam" - I am surprised none of the fine members who support Abhigyan had any objection to that. Confused

Pls understand that I am a fan of Abhigyan too, I wanted him to be in top 3 in Lil Champs 2009. Mgal know that.

Anyway,  all those who support Raja -  Raja is lucky to have fans and supporters like you. Smile

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged

But the question in this case is what would the channel gain by making Maharashtra win over UP, Gujarat over MP and Assam over Rajasthan? Is this show going to end up with public voting? I'm sorry I don't know the answer. If it does, we could think of some reasoning behind this. But it seems unlikely as it would make no sense in asking for votes when only two regions are competing.
That is why I dont understand how could judges ignore Joy's shouting. He killed Sawariya big time and got better marks that Priyanka. Do you know Assam got highest marks among all semi finalists.

Hakka, do you remember the marks of each team that has participated - pls I really wanted to know how far apart was Rajasthan from the rest of the teams....I will appreciate if you can find that out for me :Smile

Thanks Dear.

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 6:53am | IP Logged

best regards,
malaysiangirl

My dearest bambooshoot ji,

God bless you and I always love the way you comment appropriately and in a decent way and with good points which I always have appreciated deeply.I support positively whatever you've commented and I was so happy to see your post in this forum after a long gap.I was missing your post dear.Music has no boundaries and I support any good singer who touches my soul with their singing.Some of my friends in malaysia did ask me that since I am punjabi girl why I am not supporting punjabi singers in reality show.......I said it is not my fault LOLLOL and I do support all the singers positively and listen to their singing but these three singers Aneek, Anwesha and Abhigyan are damn good singers which made me so attached to their quality of singing till now.So do others have their own reason and liking about their own personal favourites and I respect that always.As a fan i understand other fans feelings for their favourites too and at same time I accept any constructive comments in positive way which related to singing.

Bambooshoot ji,

Please dont stop posting your good comments which I , belle didi and summerji appreciate a lot.

with best wishes and god bless you always,
malaysiangirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top