Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Raja is the best of best! (Page 2)

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mdroyPurrrfectslumgod.Dabulls23

jettythegod IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
urvash Groupbie
urvash
urvash

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Raja may be good....but he never supported his team...he has an attitude problem.....he is too over confident.....Sudesh Wadkar was so humble when he sang.  All accomplished artists (Shaan, Shreya Goshal, Sunidhi etc)  are so down to earth but not Raja.  that will be his downfall.  I really felt sorry for his team.
Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

how can some fellow so unversatile be called best of the best..

hes good in his own right.
  I have never felt so strongly about someone's voice like Raja's. There alot of singers from reality shows who are considered "Versatile" by public, but Raja has made his own niche in music world.

Yes I agree Raja is good in his own right - in my eyes, he is the best Smile
Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by urvash

Raja may be good....but he never supported his team...he has an attitude problem.....he is too over confident.....Sudesh Wadkar was so humble when he sang.  All accomplished artists (Shaan, Shreya Goshal, Sunidhi etc)  are so down to earth but not Raja.  that will be his downfall.  I really felt sorry for his team.
Where did u find attitude in Raja? He even shared the responsiblity of losing mark - if he had attitude problem, he would never have claimed to take that blame.

I have serious issues with those who say Raja has an attitude problem, because those who have met him in person have nothing but good things to say about him (Fans and Non Fans, all have good things to say about him).

Raja's responses to hosts/judges were very down to earth, infact I felt Assam's captain Joy was aggresive in his approach towards this challenge.

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 7:31am | IP Logged
To add to my above post...the funny thing is, Joy did not want to sing the Song that Raja proposed to sing, but Joy wanted to sing a song that he can easily hide his flaws...what kinda song is that anyway for a competition? Anyway, despite Joy got to sing the song he wanted to sing, Raja scored higher.

I loved the way Raja showed sportsman ship by saying "Rajasthan ki taraf se Assam ko" and after the song, he hugged Joy!
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

To add to my above post...the funny thing is, Joy did not want to sing the Song that Raja proposed to sing, but Joy wanted to sing a song that he can easily hide his flaws...what kinda song is that anyway for a competition? Anyway, despite Joy got to sing the song he wanted to sing, Raja scored higher.

I loved the way Raja showed sportsman ship by saying "Rajasthan ki taraf se Assam ko" and after the song, he hugged Joy!
THis was hillarious that Joy wanted to sing a song from Kaminey.....Which he thought could sing better as he yells alot but forgot Raja's voice would suit that song much better Wink  Raja came out scoring higher and he should have even scored more than 6 IMHO....LOL Joy was silly to argue abt it...Any of those 3 songs they would have picked Raja would have kicked Jay A** big time....Clap

Raja is loved by many for his down to earth personality, stage presence and dil chhoolene wali muskan Big smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 November 2009 at 10:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mdroy

Raghuraj Goldie
Raghuraj
Raghuraj

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

That was just a mock fight to keep viewers glued to TV to see what happened.Smile

Go to top