diamond444

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Originally posted by Awww

Originally posted by Awww

Originally posted by Dabulls23

I mostly use Ghisa Pita word for lot of reality show singers. So, let me define what I mean.

Ghisa = Clones of good singers like Rafi, Sonu, Kishore, Udit Narayan etc. But we have heard that voice so many times.
Pita = Clone of bad singers like Bappi da, RD Burman, Anu Malik, Atif Aslam, Mika Singh, those voices are pita hua.

HakkaBakka you are one crazy dude...Yaar u made me laugh so hard...Made my evening with this definition.....Can't stop ROFL

SOrry folks I am not encouraging negativity here...I a with Zahida just cant stop my self from laughing.....That is where I am spreading positivity Tongue
LOLLOL me 2
Don;t worry about negativity-positivity. It is very simple. If two people agree that means both are either positive or both are negative and if they dont agree one is positive and one is negative. And nobody will accept he or she is negative in this case then other person is obviously negative. And you know Zero is the most powerful thing, everything ends up on Zero. So, positive and negative combinedly make it zero.
Stern Smile okay there is too many zeros in this post LOL
Actually I avoided all zeroes. Of you see a life also revolves around zero. Zero se shru hokar zero pe khatam.

Hakka Bakkaji, some of your dialogues are hilarious LOL LOL LOL

Regarding, life starting and ending with zero, that's an amazing statement. From one aspect, life indeed revolves around zero. It starts and ends in zero Smile

Edited by diamond444 - 21 November 2009 at 4:43am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raja is the best of best! (Page 12)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diamond444

diamond444

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raghuraj

Originally posted by bambooshoot

Yes, and in those days there was no India Forums LOL, so thoughts and opinions were shared amongst friends and families who normally have similar likings.

Agreed with Diamondji, let's move on, but avoid these "mini fights" so that this forum becomes as peaceful as say "Ladies Special" or "Karol Bagh" or the likes. Clap

The interesting thing is that a year before now I had a logical argument with Bambooshoot and I was warned by Bhaskar and my warning level was 40% at one go.

I learnt the lesson from it and after that I never argued with anybody.I just posted about Raja.

A few days back I requested Gursharan to reduce my warning level and he did reduce it to 20%.

And now my warning level is 0.

Smile

Well, life goes around in cycles. Or as Hakka Bakkaji said, everthing starts and ends in zero. So here we have we have your warning level starting from zero and ending in zero LOLLOL

Edited by diamond444 - 21 November 2009 at 4:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Raghuraj

Goldie

Raghuraj

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 4:49am | IP Logged
List of released songs sung by Raja Hasan:

1)Aaja Nachle Song for the hindi version of the movie High School Musical 2.

2) Song for the south movie Don No 1 dubbed in hindi.

3) Bhojpuri Song for the movie Bhole Shankar

4) Maari Teetri for De Taali

5) Yaara Ruth Gaya for the movie My Friend Ganesha 2

6) Krishna Bhajan for Veena Music.

7)Rajasthani song for the movie Odh Li Chunariya

8) Khabar Nahi for the movie Dostana

9) Lucky Boy for the movie Bachna Ae Hasino

7) Dhun Laagi for the movie Jai Veeru

8) Aagre Ke Ghagra Pe for the movie Jai Veeru.

9) Title track for the movie 99 Delhi Destiny.

10) Song for the movie Tere Sang.

11) Bawri hoon Main song for the movie Dekh Bhai Dekh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfect

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Video courtesy of Jenna Pal

The interviewer says ... "Raja hasan - The Best of Best" Thumbs Up
Awww....Raja talks about Ayesha Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top