Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Raja is the best of best! (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

HakkaBakka

Goldie

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raja is the best of best! (Page 11)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

I mostly use Ghisa Pita word for lot of reality show singers. So, let me define what I mean.

Ghisa = Clones of good singers like Rafi, Sonu, Kishore, Udit Narayan etc. But we have heard that voice so many times.
Pita = Clone of bad singers like Bappi da, RD Burman, Anu Malik, Atif Aslam, Mika Singh, those voices are pita hua.
Not that I a fan of term Ghisa Pita - but i find it hilarious the way you put VOICES PITA HUAROFLROFL 

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

And pls people don't think I am spreading negativity by laughing at the above comment..........my fav. too was called ghisa pita (hemant Brijwasi) - so there u go LOL

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

I mostly use Ghisa Pita word for lot of reality show singers. So, let me define what I mean.

Ghisa = Clones of good singers like Rafi, Sonu, Kishore, Udit Narayan etc. But we have heard that voice so many times.
Pita = Clone of bad singers like Bappi da, RD Burman, Anu Malik, Atif Aslam, Mika Singh, those voices are pita hua.

HakkaBakka you are one crazy dude...Yaar u made me laugh so hard...Made my evening with this definition.....Can't stop ROFL

SOrry folks I am not encouraging negativity here...I a with Zahida just cant stop my self from laughing.....That is where I am spreading positivity Tongue

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

HakkaBakka you are one crazy dude...Yaar u made me laugh so hard...Made my evening with this definition.....Can't stop ROFL

SOrry folks I am not encouraging negativity here...I a with Zahida just cant stop my self from laughing.....That is where I am spreading positivity Tongue
LOLLOL me 2

HakkaBakka

Goldie

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Awww

Originally posted by Dabulls23

LOLLOL me 2
Don;t worry about negativity-positivity. It is very simple. If two people agree that means both are either positive or both are negative and if they dont agree one is positive and one is negative. And nobody will accept he or she is negative in this case then other person is obviously negative. And you know Zero is the most powerful thing, everything ends up on Zero. So, positive and negative combinedly make it zero.
Stern Smile okay there is too many zeros in this post LOL

HakkaBakka

Goldie

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top