Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Raja is the best of best! - Page 6

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Awww

Mgal, I am not worthy of all the praises,  but anyway, thanks for the kind words 😊

Yes, I know there was that topic about mini aneek vs Raja and u objected to Abhigyan being refered to Aneek  and I even supported you in that topic....I was reffering to the other topic http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1283750&TPN=5  - pls read this.....this kind of talk  from a hard core abhigyan fan is very disappointing. May be you objected that comment - I probably missed out reading it.

I  always have added my comments in a positive way generally in every topic and including that topic too😊.

Lets enjoy the singing and raja has good and nice fan support like didi and Raghu too.

Have a great week didi.

God bless and luv ya,
Mgal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diamond444 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Awww

Mgal, I am not worthy of all the praises,  but anyway, thanks for the kind words 😊

Yes, I know there was that topic about mini aneek vs Raja and u objected to Abhigyan being refered to Aneek  and I even supported you in that topic....I was reffering to the other topic http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1283750&TPN=5  - pls read this.....this kind of talk  from a hard core abhigyan fan is very disappointing. May be you objected that comment - I probably missed out reading it.

Dear Awwji ,

First of all, I must appreciate your positive contribution to this forum. You are a most creative person πŸ‘

If you will check the 7th page of that thread, you will find me, Vijay Vyas and many others objecting to that comment 😊

However, one thing I have never been able to fathom. Why is there so much of negativity in this forum?
For example, this series has been a most wonderful one with no voting, wonderful songs of yore, wonderful singers and judges πŸ‘ After a long time, I have been seeing such a wonderful show.

Yet after every episode, I find conspiracy theories abounding. Judges are maligned, Zee is maligned, other  contestants are maligned and so on. Why can't we simply enjoy the show? Of course all of us have some sort of inclination. But that should not be a barrier to enjoying the program as a whole. My favorite's  win or loss cannot surely be a benchmark for the success of the show.

P.S.  This is not directed at you. You have been a most wonderful member. But, there is so much negativity after every episode which is simply incomprehensible.
Raghuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: diamond444

Dear Awwji ,

First of all, I must appreciate your positive contribution to this forum. You are a most creative person πŸ‘

If you will check the 7th page of that thread, you will find me, Vijay Vyas and many others objecting to that comment 😊

However, one thing I have never been able to fathom. Why is there so much of negativity in this forum?
For example, this series has been a most wonderful one with no voting, wonderful songs of yore, wonderful singers and judges πŸ‘ After a long time, I have been seeing such a wonderful show.

Yet after every episode, I find conspiracy theories abounding. Judges are maligned, Zee is maligned, other  contestants are maligned and so on. Why can't we simply enjoy the show? Of course all of us have some sort of inclination. But that should not be a barrier to enjoying the program as a whole. My favorite's  win or loss cannot surely be a benchmark for the success of the show.

P.S.  This is not directed at you. You have been a most wonderful member. But, there is so much negativity after every episode which is simply incomprehensible.

Actually in this forum people did not accept that Raja is getting success and is making a name in bollywood and never agreed that Raja is a good singer and thats why I always posted every news and videos of Raja in last few months but I did not participate in any discussion.

Some member even said that Raja is a crappy singer and were questioning why Raja is getting so many opportunities.

But with people now accepting the fact that Raja is slowly achieving success in his career things will be settled.
diamond444 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raghuraj

Actually in this forum people did not accept that Raja is getting success and is making a name in bollywood and never agreed that Raja is a good singer and thats why I always posted every news and videos of Raja in last few months but I did not participate in any discussion.

Some member even said that Raja is a crappy singer and were questioning why Raja is getting so many opportunities.

But with people now accepting the fact that Raja is slowly achieving success in his career things will be settled.

Of course, Raja is one of the best talents to come out of Reality shows πŸ‘πŸΌ and you have been a fantastic Raja supporter πŸ‘

Regarding this forum, that's exactly my point also. Instead of being grouped as supporter of one person and opposition of another person, why can't we simply be supporters of Music? Of course we all have some sort of preferences, but that should not come in the way of enjoying music as a whole. At the end of the day, when we hear some good music, I would like to believe that Music is ultimately the winner.
For me all are winners. The only loser in my view is a poor loser.

Please do keep posting news on Raja's career and his progression.
We all will be waiting for Raja's news from you.
Edited by diamond444 - 14 years ago
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dear Awwji ,

Thanks alot Diamond ji for appreciating my input at india forums. I know Raja fans have supported him in that topic - my post was not directed to  Raja fans as I know Raja will always have a support of his fans - I was directing at non raja fans.

U are right there is alot of negativity in this forum, it's always been there since C2005, but at times people provokes one to get emotional by posting hurtful things.

Anyway - the intent of this topic is to celebrate Raja Hasan's awesome performance in Mega Challenge and I want do that πŸ‘πŸΌ - RAJA RULES

Once again thank you for the kind words.

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Of course, Raja is one of the best talents to come out of Reality shows πŸ‘πŸΌ and you have been a fantastic Raja supporter πŸ‘

Regarding this forum, that's exactly my point also. Instead of being grouped as supporter of one person and opposition of another person, why can't we simply be supporters of Music? Of course we all have some sort of preferences, but that should not come in the way of enjoying music as a whole. At the end of the day, when we hear some good music, I would like to believe that Music is ultimately the winner.

That's a beautiful thought -  imagine if we all could do that πŸ‘- but wait a minute----the mods will lose their job πŸ˜†

Dear Awwji ,

Daimond,
One negative create another negativity. If somebody compare a kid with grown up what can you say. If somebody say a kid is better than adult singer, what can you say? If somebody do not know kid will go through the voice transition very soon and still comparing with established adult singer, then what can you say about the person. Is it not ultra-negative mentallity. Problem is when you defend one negativity your statement also becomes negative although it is defending the rediculous, illogical, senseless comparision. One should compare a ripe mango with ripe mango not a ripe mango with small tender mango. Why is so hurry, wait for small tender mango to grow into a sweet ripe mango.

How can you bring everybody on one platform when they talk useless, illogical stuff forget about talking good or bad about singing/music. First an individual needs to open his/her eyes, mind and heart to accept the reality then everything will improve on its own.
diamond444 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Daimond,
One negative create another negativity. If somebody compare a kid with grown up what can you say. If somebody say a kid is better than adult singer, what can you say? If somebody do not know kid will go through the voice transition very soon and still comparing with established adult singer, then what can you say about the person. Is it not ultra-negative mentallity. Problem is when you defend one negativity your statement also becomes negative although it is defending the rediculous, illogical, senseless comparision. One should compare a ripe mango with ripe mango not a ripe mango with small tender mango. Why is so hurry, wait for small tender mango to grow into a sweet ripe mango.

First of all, the above points don't explain how there is negativity after every episode.

Regarding one negativity creating another negativity - No, one negative doesn't create another negativity. Rather, it is our own inherent negativity which is the creative factor here. One wrong cannot never be the excuse for a second wrong. The point is that at any moment, there are both positives and negatives existing side by side. Yet the fact, that we choose to concentrate on the negative and ignore the positive proves the point.

Let me tell a small story in this regard
(This is all in light humour 😊. However if you don't like it, do let me know and I will edit it. )

Anecdote
=================================================================================
A father had two sons of around 10 years who always used to fight with each other. Let's assume
their names to be X and Y. They used to fight regarding share of food, sharing of TV, etc. Now
once it happened that both the sons returned after giving History exam. On seeing their results, the
father was simply shocked ! Both his sons had failed in History ! The talk between the father
and the sons goes somewhat like this:

Father to X: How much have you got in History?
Very reluctantly with tearful eyes, X told him that he has got only 30 marks(Pass is 40).
Seeing his second son brimming with confidence, the father asked Y his marks.

Y to Father: Papa Papa you know that I have got more than X. I have got 33 marks...wooooo...hooooo

Father to Y: But that means failure...you have failed!!!

Y to Father: But Papa Papa, I have failed by 3 marks less than X. I have beaten X !
                     Tell me haven't I done really well?

On hearing this answer, the father went really Hakka Bakka πŸ˜†
Looking at his 10 year old son's serene tender face, smiling in blissful ignorance, the father simply
couldn't bring himself to point out the fallacy of the statement.

==============================================================================

Moral of the story: A wrong or poor example can never be our ideal. Rather it is the higher examples
or streams of thoughts which should be our ideal or guide.

diamond444 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HakkaBakka

How can you bring everybody on one platform when they talk useless, illogical stuff forget about talking good or bad about singing/music. First an individual needs to open his/her eyes, mind and heart to accept the reality then everything will improve on its own.

As I have already pointed out, someone talking illogically, cannot be an excuse for me talking illogically.

If you feel that someone is talking illogical, you needn't be illogical. If you are really rational in your arguments you can easily point out the loopholes in the other person's arguments.

Regarding waiting for the individual to open his/her eye, before one talks logic also doesn't hold water.

I remember a small story in this regard.

Story
===============================================================================

In a town, there were two ministers. A minister for development and a minister for infrastructure.
However, the town never saw any real development. On being quizzed regarding this by the people, the development minister shot back - "there is no infrastructure. how can there be development !"
The infrastructure minister on the other hand replied, "there has been no development over the past few
years. As a result there are no funds and hence no development is taking place". This went on in cycles
till one of ministers got replaced. The new minister was really active and he started being initiative. Seeing the results this minister achieved within a short span of time, the other minister was under pressure to deliver the goods. He also started getting active and the town started prospering within a short time .

===============================================================================

Morale of the story: Waiting for others to open their eyes and talk logic can't be an excuse for not keeping my eyes open and talk logically. While it is true that we don't have control over what others do, we certainly have control over what we do, and what we do in the end influences what others do. In short, the best way of making others talk logic is to talk logic ourselves without any negativity.