Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Till now Indian music could give one and only one Versatile singer. I think you better know who is he.

I know him, he is none other than Abhijeet Bhattacharya. 😎Edited by slumdog - 14 years ago
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Gengu will be soo happy to see that u named his fav singer as most versatile πŸ˜†....

Coming to the topic ..I think Raja is one awesome singer ...I listened to his Saturday's solo so many  times πŸ‘... what i love most about him is his humility and sobriety along with his talent as a singer ....He never takes the bait of the hosts and deviates from answering simply thus respecting all singers ....

I think his nature on screen sets him apart from other singers who might be singing well but can't carry themselves well !!!!!!!

He is very grounded ..and with his talent I am not surprised that he is doing well ......Good Luck Raja for ur future endeavors !!!!πŸ‘.
bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raghuraj

That was just a mock fight to keep viewers glued to TV to see what happened.😊

Exactly what I felt! This was totally scripted. Dhantetan is the only song that suits both of them perfectly. Raja's voice suits Sukhwinder's perfectly and Joy's suits Vishal's perfectly. Was it surprising that Raja got more marks than Joy in this? Everyone knows that he is a much better singer than Joy. Does anyone have a doubt? Joy is a good MD and it shows in the way he managed the team.

Raja is a damn good singer, but the phrase "best of the best" should be reserved only for the rarest of the rare. Best of the best goes beyond versatality. It's being versatile and being the best even in that. It means bringing a wow to the audience's lips in every song that he/she sings. Or to be close, bringing a wow to some kind of songs, and at least bringing justice to the other kind. Raja and his team were pretty good on Sat (but so were Abhigyan and Anamika), but they could not bring justice to SD Burman's compositions  (except for Priyanka who I thought was pretty good in mose chal. I honestly didn't understand the flaws pointed out by the judges. Maybe I do not have enough knowledge to do so). And that was the main reason for the downfall of Rajasthan. Now, I just hope someone doesn't say that SD Burman's songs are ghisa pita songs. πŸ˜‰

Unfortunately, I see a deja vu of the hostility of the time after the 2005 Championship results. Only difference is last time it was Aneek and this time it is poor Abhigyan. Last time, results were blamed on public voting and this time on the biased judges like Suresh Wadekar (who I think is the most capable judge ever). I remember MB's thread comparing Raja and mini Aneek. At that time, there were so many objections to the topic. So now why this discussion? And no, I do not agree at all with the person who says that Raja has an attitude problem. He has accepted his mistakes and defeat most gracefullyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. So why can't his fans?

On a different note, I 100% agree that Raja is a great singer and will do very well in future. Like I say for the other singers, I think that he too should reduce his shows and concentrate on his singing.

Here's wishing him the best!
bellevue thumbnail

Bambooshoot I feel the same way as you do and thank you for expressing them so beautifully and intelligently. This is one of the reason why I stayed away from commenting on this forum last couple of shows. I thought may be things are a little different  now but I see the hositility already brewing. It's good to be supporter of your favorite but why do we have to bring ourselves to such low level?  I have nothing against supporting one's favorite but taking it to such low level is really not acceptable. I wish people would just do the constructive criticizm and treat each singer with respect that they deserve.  Because each and every one of them worked so hard to be where they are so please let us all enjoy and encouragae these superbly talented individuals. Peace on earth, Amen!!!!!!!!!

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bambooshoot

Exactly what I felt! This was totally scripted. Dhantetan is the only song that suits both of them perfectly. Raja's voice suits Sukhwinder's perfectly and Joy's suits Vishal's perfectly. Was it surprising that Raja got more marks than Joy in this? Everyone knows that he is a much better singer than Joy. Does anyone have a doubt? Joy is a good MD and it shows in the way he managed the team.

Raja is a damn good singer, but the phrase "best of the best" should be reserved only for the rarest of the rare. Best of the best goes beyond versatality. It's being versatile and being the best even in that. It means bringing a wow to the audience's lips in every song that he/she sings. Or to be close, bringing a wow to some kind of songs, and at least bringing justice to the other kind. Raja and his team were pretty good on Sat (but so were Abhigyan and Anamika), but they could not bring justice to SD Burman's compositions  (except for Priyanka who I thought was pretty good in mose chal. I honestly didn't understand the flaws pointed out by the judges. Maybe I do not have enough knowledge to do so). And that was the main reason for the downfall of Rajasthan. Now, I just hope someone doesn't say that SD Burman's songs are ghisa pita songs. πŸ˜‰

Unfortunately, I see a deja vu of the hostility of the time after the 2005 Championship results. Only difference is last time it was Aneek and this time it is poor Abhigyan. Last time, results were blamed on public voting and this time on the biased judges like Suresh Wadekar (who I think is the most capable judge ever). I remember MB's thread comparing Raja and mini Aneek. At that time, there were so many objections to the topic. So now why this discussion? And no, I do not agree at all with the person who says that Raja has an attitude problem. He has accepted his mistakes and defeat most gracefullyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. So why can't his fans?

On a different note, I 100% agree that Raja is a great singer and will do very well in future. Like I say for the other singers, I think that he too should reduce his shows and concentrate on his singing.

Raja is rarest of rare - he is that too! Best is always rare πŸ˜ƒ
This topic is not started to compare Abhigyan vs Raja - pls read my initial post carefully. I have said "Those who compare Abhigyan to Raja" - so my post is refering to those who choose to do so - as I don't see the reason one should do that. The other topic "Mini Aneek vs Raja" was sounding controversial.

I never blamed judges for being biased, yes I do feel that some of the songs were over rated and some under rated , like you said that you could not understand where Priyanka went wrong in Mose Chal - that's my exact my point, some songs I thought were average but were given more marks e.g Saawariya and than there was a good performance by Priyanka and she scored less.

Aneek won the challenge C2007, Kudos to him - Raja won Ek Se Bhadkar Ek, so Kudos to Raja.  Infact Aneek and Raja are in awesome terms, so there is no reason for either side of fans to be hostile against each other. 

Thank you for agreeing that Raja is a great singer and he is already doing well - but Ameen to your best wishes for him.

Originally posted by: bambooshoot

Illogical comparing of a Kid with establish singer is spreading like swine flu to all topics in this forum. I dont think author if this topic compare Raja and Abhigyan, I know she does not do rediculous stuff. Apart from comparing Raja-Abhigyan rest make sense.
Edited by HakkaBakka - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Awww

Raja is rarest of rare - he is that too! Best is always rare πŸ˜ƒ

This topic is not started to compare Abhigyan vs Raja - pls read my initial post carefully. I have said "Those who compare Abhigyan to Raja" - so my post is refering to those who choose to do so - as I don't see the reason one should do that. The other topic "Mini Aneek vs Raja" was sounding controversial.

I never blamed judges for being biased, yes I do feel that some of the songs were over rated and some under rated , like you said that you could not understand where Priyanka went wrong in Mose Chal - that's my exact my point, some songs I thought were average but were given more marks e.g Saawariya and than there was a good performance by Priyanka and she scored less.

Aneek won the challenge C2007, Kudos to him - Raja won Ek Se Bhadkar Ek, so Kudos to Raja.  Infact Aneek and Raja are in awesome terms, so there is no reason for either side of fans to be hostile against each other. 

Thank you for agreeing that Raja is a great singer and he is already doing well - but Ameen to your best wishes for him.

I object here and before writing I want to say "Sorry" to one person who is his biggest fan and a wonderful forum member "Malaysian Girl". Aneek voice is not mature and will never mature at this age. But I still wish Aneek makes his name in industry.
Originally posted by: slumdog

I know him, he is none other than Abhijeet Bhattacharya. 😎

I think he is Yatharth, Gengu loves his yoddling...πŸ˜‰
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I object here and before writing I want to say "Sorry" to one person who is his biggest fan and a wonderful forum member "Malaysian Girl". Aneek voice is not mature and will never mature at this age. But I still wish Aneek makes his name in industry.

Aneek is a wonderful singer, best in the industry in terms of feel and expression. yes his voice was a bit youngish, but I think it has matured much more now. Do not worry MG is a die hard fan and she understands very well.😊

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think he is Yatharth, Gengu loves his yoddling...πŸ˜‰

Gengu Bhai is also a Kumar Sanu lover.πŸ˜†